Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:41 pm

she was about to step up into the vehicle when she stopped and her ears twitched as well as her nose.

she stepped back out, withdrawing both her large handguns, 'Judgement' and 'Vengeance' again as she moved back away from her vehicle.

something wasn't right.

looking around, she finally looked through a bunch of trees and spotted a Vampire sitting on a bench, looking as irritated as hell and just as haughty

however...she got the feeling that he was a no nonsense kinda person, and didn't instantly pull the triggers.

instead, she cocked her head to the side, curious, and raised an eyebrow with the piercings...she got a strong sense that you have to be respectful with this one, or he may just flip.

not that she cared

she scoffed a little, and couldn't help the sarcastic snideness that enters her tone when speaking to nobility

good evening sir. who the hell are you? and how long have you been there, mate?

if the vamp flipped, so be it. she couldn't be bothered to be respectful to a noble bloodsucker if he gave off such a haughty air and looking down his nose at them...she had enough of that many years ago form her Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:10 am

The heterochrome blinked at the reply. What hell ? No hell here. he was not used to new slang words or such. He did not understand a little part of the conversation. He knew it was rude though. " Let me introduce myself properly then...." he pulled out his rapier , somehow taunting the elf to fight.

"Hellsing Guilliaume, pureblood vampire, panzer magier." he smirked. "I'm not Hell, but close guess,miss. And, I've been here recently,miss. You're very impolite indeed. May I just cut you to a certain amount of bits an fed it to my familiars ? Oh, and good evening to you..."He hates the woman by sight itself. unsuited clothing,impolite, but she is true though. She may have spoken the truth and be true to herself. That's good.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Sera climbed out of the car, eyes narrowing as she saw her new charge being held at sword-point. She didn't know whose fault this was, but she suspected it was both of them. The man looked rather hostile, and Taylor seemed to be a little too blunt for her own good sometimes. She rolled her eyes in exasperation, grabbing Taylor by the arm.

"You are not going to get in a fight on your first day here." she turned to Hellsing with a polite, if slightly cold smile. "Please, pay no attention. We are leaving now, anyway."

She pulled the other woman back towards the landrover.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Taylor let herself be pulled by her Elder, loosing interest in the vampire.

what's the point in wasting her ammo on someone like that. he wasn't worthy of the bullets she created

snobby bastard aint worth my time. would have been too easy

she reacted like she ahd out of pure habit from expecting attacks all the time, and has grown used to threatening and asking questions before becoming friendly

also, it seemed that this vampire was as quick on the draw as her...but he seemed narrow minded to a degree...to haughty, and cruel.

she'd had enough of all of that

she nodded her head to her Elder, showing she would let it go as she holstered her weapons...but her hands lingered near them as they went back to the truck

my apologies, Sera. she said in a low voice, ear tilting back slightly it's second nature to react like that....habit.

she bowed her head for a moment before looking back up and opened the door to her Land Rover again, hopping in the driver's side and waited for her elder to get in as well

she would explain some of the basics about the car

however, as hard as she tired, she couldn't shake off the hostile and nasty feeling she got from the vampire.

she remained ready, and merely flicked her guns on safe instead of unloading them and uncocking them.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:38 pm

A large fruit back screeched up ahead as it passed through the trees, heading towards the small congregation.

It perched in a tree and with a loud crack of bone it exploded into a man, sat casually on the branch, one leg pulled up to his chest, one arm wrapped around that leg and stubbled chin perched on top of the knee.

"Sera, Gia sent me to tell you she wants to see you in a couple hours," Ignicio informed, looking down at the two elf women. Though he hadn't met Seraphine, he had been given a brief description and so his eyes sought out the shorter elf immediately.

And then red passed over the other elf and the vampire. He grinned. "Hey, its a party. I know you're mine." His eyes met Hellsing's before turning to Taylor. "But whose are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:49 pm

The heterochrome smiled a bit, coldly to the one named Sera. She got manners, at least. While the Elf was taken by the vampire, he felt a little hatred towards what the elf said. " Elves aren't worth a thousand vampires to kill..." He smirked darkly. He noticed Elf's gun. So what ? His rapier is more faster than it, he could block anytime the Elf shoots, if everything else failed, he could always use the Estoc... and another.

He wasn't here for a fight ,but the Elf does tamper with his private space. "... actions speak louder than words indeed." He wanted to show the Elf some manners, luckily he was in a such a good mood that he left with just a warning. He splat his own blood, maybe a drop or so, to the Land Rover. One more bad move, he will try to control the vehicle.

The heterochrome sighed at the new person coming. The polite one from the other day, with annoying Richard. "Richard's Tovarishch,yes? I have to state that I do not belong to anybody. Not for the likes of you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:48 pm

she was a bit miffed at the notion of being someone elses

she was her oen person and no one elses
but she went with it

i'm Sera's. my name is Taylor Longwood, or Sparrow if you prefer. i just go here today

she bowed her head to the Vampire, at least trying to be a little polite while ignoring the other

she didn't want to upset her Elder

however, when she saw what the haughty one did...

well, her control was beginning to degrade

her pupils dialted and then turned to slits

oh no he didn't!

no one does that and gets away with it!

the haughty vampire had no idea the implications of something like that

a combination of the words and spitting on her Land Rover, made her completely ready to gut the vampire

if he thinks he's fast enough to fight her with that sword of his alone, he would have a great suprise when she got in close and personal

she didn't care if he had some other trick up his sleeve, she would deal with it later

well, at least, this is what she wanted to do

however, there are two Elders by her

hers and his

fuck

she was shaking with pure rage at this, and turned to Sera

permission to castrate and otherwise mutilate the one that spat on my car? and was utterly rude to our race?

(AN: sorry! i know it wasn't my turn to post! but i had to with something like that!!! >< XD and Hellsing? i love you! your character and mine will get on just soooooooo well XD)
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:07 am

She smiled politely at the other elder. "I will be with her shortly, I am just greeting Taylor, here."

Her gaze snapped back to the blond, eyes narrowing slightly before turning to her comrade. "No, Taylor. He is not worth you getting into trouble. It will only make you look bad. I shall help you clean your car." Her voice was steady and authoritative, but this was one of the few ways that she ever showed anger. Coldness was a better way to keep control.

To Hellsing she smiled coldly. "The peace here is too much to risk for the sake of bickering, so I will not rise to your prejudices. However, I cannot promise the same for her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Taylor chuckled low in her throat

M'lady? you've just given me a loophole...i'm sorry for my actions from this point on if they upset youshe murmured to her elder

but then, suddenly, she was a blur and was now in front og Hellsing, a huge grin on her face as her arm was cocked back, hand forming into a tight fist, and then powered it forwards into his diaphram hard, close to rupturing it, but instead temporarily stunned it to make it difficult to breath east

laughing once, she then snapped her elbow into the vampire's neck and straight into his adams apple, making breathing near impossible and the pain tenfold

she then kicked the back of the vampire's knees before grabbing him by the neck in a firm grip and slammed him up against a tree

when she looked up at the vampire from under her long fringe, her eyes were dangerously dark, the pupils now slits, as she glared up at the now gasping vampire

you dare let any part of yourself touch my car? you disrespectful little parasite...you have no idea how offencive this is. you sullied something that shouldn't have been by simply letting your blood touch it.

she swept the blood off of the vehical and smeared it back on the vampire's face

not only that, you have disgraced my Race, and thus, myself and my Elder. such slander won't go unpunished you blood suking parasite of a being! she said in an icily cool and controlled voice that scared some of the very worst of the worst

ice was parctically forming on each of her words
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Hellsing just stood in awe. WHAT ?! He hadn't said something rude to the Elf ?! He said ruder things to Richard! He didn't event meant war with the Elf. This Elf is more emotional than him ! Definitely. He just stood while his neck was cracked and his... Ugh! Did NOT want to say another word. It hurts , he have lack of trouble breathing already, but he had experienced this thing before. Years of training in his body made the pain less , and the fact that he is an emotion vampire. He feeds through the Elf's anger, by that, reducing a LOT of pain.

But it still hurts.

It still hurts in a way... IT IS.

His eyes widen, but there's no sign of him breathing.No, he didn't breath at all. He wanted to say the “S” word or maybe the “F” , but... his voice is...cracked.

“...elf” He muttered. He didn't hate elves, but now he DID! Hot headed , lack of temper control, arrogant, weakling, egoist, liar, fake... so many words. Words to throw to the Elf. But the one he muttered in more appropriate.

CRASH! His remnants of blood, crushed the Land river to pieces. Last blood control, turned the car to scraps.His eyes are fading away, the purple side of the heterochrome in a split second turned the same exact blue of the other eye. Hatred ? No... it is not hatred. Is a way to compensate the Elf. He didn't want to use it, but it would be not in his control. Both Genesis and Revelation, both the Rapier and Estoc, moved on their own, attacking the Elf rapidly in Hellsing's style.

He himself was tired. Worthless elf is not needed in this world. It's not needed in HIS world.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:22 am

Sera quickly stepped in, flicking a finger, using her telekinesis to make the swords fly across the garden swiftly to plunge into the bark of a tree, vibrating slightly at the contact. She opened her eyes, grabbing the other elf by her shirt, dragging her away. She stopped, turning back to the woman. "I am grateful to you for defending our race," she began gently. "but you must not harm anyone here. This is our home now, and I don't you to be cast out. You don't have anywhere to go, and neither do I. I am afraid it will be my duty to punish you. I trust you understand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 am

she panted heavily, the fight dying down in her eyes as the words hit home, and she saw what had happened to the Land Rover

the vampire had no idea that that was her first ever gift from a true friend that wasn't friends with her just for the money...it was from her best friend that she had to leave behind

now....it was crushed

she knew it was partly her fault...but she has become so used to reacting violently and killing...usually, the vampire would have been dead before the bastard could have utilised the blood in the first place. but she had withheld knowing that she can't kill in this place

even if they said nothing about maiming

eventually, she looked at her elder with a bunch of different emotions in her eyes. she stared at her elder, bowing her head and letting out a small whimper/keening noise

i.....i understand. do as you will.

she was a proud and stubborn individual, but she would follow her chosen elder to the bitter end and take any punishment given.

going down to one knee, she spat a growl at the Vampire that had collapsed on the floor, hoping that the Vampire was suffering greatly and wishing deeply that she could drive the heel of her boot into his neck and snap it, but she supressed the urge and turned back to her elder with her head bowed low.

she took off her gloves and bared her scarred hands and wrists in a show of submission and acceptence of punishment

however, she didn't regret attacking the bastard. only upsetting her Elder
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:47 am

She smiled apologetically at the woman before taking out a spare bit of willow in her quiver that she kept in case she ran out of arrows and had to make more. Testing its firmness with a thumb, she glanced down at the other female. With disobedient soldiers, she had no problem with discipline. It helped to keep them in line. But for one such as this who had tried to defend their race... she felt a pang of regret.

However, she reminded herself that the female must know the boundaries, and she would be failing her duty as leader if she were to allow her to go unpunished. Steeling herself, she raised her arm, bringing the willow down on the woman's palm with a swift crack. Sera struck again, a little harder this time, repeating the motion ten times, until the woman's flesh was red and welting.

Throwing the willow to the ground, the older elf knelt to cup the other's hand in hers, pressing an apologetic kiss to the wound that she had just inflicted.

"I am sorry, but it had to be done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:06 am

she didn't even wince at the sting pf the willow across her palms, simply keeping her breathing even and fully feeling the pain of disobedience

she wouldn't do something like that again, despite how satisfactory it was

it wasn't worth it to put her Elder in a position like this

when the sting of the willow stopped stricking her palm, she looked up and saw an apologetic Sera looking down before kissing the wound

it's fine. i deserved that. you said not to yet i exploited a loophole in your words. not something i should do out of my own needs...and now it's cost me something important. i shouldn't have reacted in such a way...forgiveness

she cared not for any wound, merely their meaning.

she bowed her head lower, as she felt the pain of the punishment through the scars on her back, as if they were mocking her
they reminded her that she was an outcast without a true place to stay, and that she didn't really have a true Elder until she was full accepted by her Elder, mocking her that she was alone, and mocking her for her loss of something important

she couldn't help but think that the will of her old Elder was imprinted into the scars she carries with her

she winced slightly, making a face, but shook it off swiftly
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:17 am

"I forgive you." her lips quirked into a smile, gesturing towards Hellsing. "I don't know about him though."

Truth be told, she was a little amused. Had Hellsing been one of hers, she would have done the same thing. But she had no choice but to leave him be. He was not in her charge, and so she did not have the authority to punish him. She was almost grateful to Taylor for having attacked him, though she worried that it may have endangered their place in the coven.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:29 am

Taylor looked up, sensing Sera's worry

don't worry. you place will be kept certain here. mine, maybe not so much. you've done nothing, only i have done this. i'll make sure your place here isn't jepordised m'lady.

she then turned to look at her Land Rover and thought of the many hours she'd have to spend soldering, welding, reconnectiong, moulding, beating, bolting, tightening, oiling, greasing, and generally fixing her car. it was still saveable....just

sighing heavily, hanging her head, irritated, but now just more tired than anything

but she felt....good

she fought for someone other than herself...she fought for her race and Elder and it made her feel warm for some reason

buuuuut, she still felt a not of pure hatred for Hellsing.

he had overstepped lines that just shoudn't be crossed

she said it before and would say it again...no regrettes about attacking him besides making her Elder upset
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

Seraphine took the woman's unhurt hand and helped her to her feet, embracing her. She still felt a little bad for having had to do that, but it had been drummed into her that disobedience deserved punishment. It was better to teach someone a lesson and apologise later than to allow someone to perpetuate bad conduct.

Her arms wrapped tightly around the woman's waist, resting her head peacefully on the female's shoulder. "Idiot. They won't kick you out." she murmured affectionately, reassuring her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Taylor sighed, looking to the side as Sera hugged her

she wanted to hug back, but she stood firm and straight

perhaps...but i became an Outcast for less...i'm not gonna relax until i've been here a long while.

she clenched and unclenched her injured hand, facinated how the pain from the punishment didn't hurt her hands so much, but throbbed through her Outcast Marks

raising an eyebrow, she lit another cigarette, her other having disappeared in her sudden rage

she took a long and deep drag on teh fag and exhaled slowly, closing her eyes as she let the nicotine relax her

she gently stroked her Elder's hair to show the the gesture of apology was welcomed and accepted...but she wasn't really much into hugs like this and felt a little awkward...that was something she reserved for someone that was very important to her...and no longer was alive.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

"You really shouldn't worry. This isn't your old tribe."

Sera paused, thinking as she toyed with the fabric of the woman's sleeve absent-mindedly.

The woman thought of something and her mouth quirked into a smile, with a short laugh. "To be honest he was kind of asking for it." she paused, biting her lip. "...I shouldn't have said that. I'm meant to set an example. Oh well."

Releasing the woman, she sat down on the ground, taking the bow out of her quiver, and a knife from the holster on her thigh, cutting the string to readjust it. She drew back the string again, checking the tautness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:09 pm

taylor watched as Sera began tending to her bow and was slightly grateful for the topic change away from what had just happened.

she riffled through her many pockets and eventually pulled out a block of fresh beeswax, a strip of leather made from a tough but very soft hide, and a fresh catgut string

that bow is the work of a master...it should be cared for properly...the beeswax will give it a protective coat and keep it strong and waterproof. the leather has good grip and won't weather easily. and the catgut string is the best quality i have...i've made bows in the past so i have many supplies for it. just something to make up for my actions.

Taylor handed her Elder the equipment, looking to the side and frowning slightly in embarrasement as she sucked on her new cigarette, ears twitching slightly as she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:00 am

She took the equipment, flashing a smile at the younger elf. "Thank you. But seriously, don't worry about it. It seems that people are forever getting into fights here." The elf laughed laughed softly. "Though you were a little more enthusiastic about it than most."

Seraphine flashed a playful grin up at the young woman, showing that she was only joking. She had quite a good sense of humour when she wasn't trying to play "boss", and she didn't want Taylor to take her too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:17 am

Hellsing stood up, spitting blood that has been in his throat. His eyes was staring at the elf.Annoying high tempered creature. That elf didn't need to exist. His temper raises, but the other elf, Sera was it ? Seems to be a better elf than the other one will be.He pulled back his rapier to his hands, his Estoc behind his cloak. He hated the woman, and he has nothing to stop him from hurting the elf. He didn't care much about the other Elf who seems to be an elder. If the elf didn't wanted to be thrown away, he wanted. He had better not seen the elf for life than having to kill her.

He pressed his neck. It's healed by now. His voice is getting better, yet he can't really control his temper. Nobody, yes, NOBODY could be below him.

The Elf owe him an apology.

To hurt him for no cause....

To be the same as everyone else.

Hate. They all hated him for being what he is.

The price to pay, for being Hellsing Guilliaume.

The fight, he must do it alone. Like always, never he got a true friend to share, never he got someone who he could trust. Never will...

Not a single one would be as same as the girl. The girl with no name. The girl who didn't call him panzer magier, no title calling, no disrespect and no hatred in her missing eyes.he wanted to hate, he hated the ELF! But...

Try not to hate.It may benefit you...

“I can't! Dammit! “
He pulled his rapier. We wanted to shred the person, for speaking rashly, for being an insolent, for being the elf he hated!Benefit ? Nonsense! He has never got a single benefit from not having hatred. He didn't want to hate, he just don't want to be bothered. He wanted respect.

I have no reason to interfere with you... get out! Hellsing trembled.Tears, they are dry indeed. For this once he close his eyes, giving the elf a big spare of his life. He struggled to get back to the chair he once sat, took the book and pretend it doesn't happen. No... he must not use the third weapon....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))   New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Elf (anyone can join (and would like to meet Elf Elder XD))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2