Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Enemy Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:43 am

Giacinto's gaze turned up when she was addressed and a thin brow arched.

Now, this was something she hadn't expected. She was honestly rather peeved to see one of her Vampires here. Wasn't there any sense of loyalty in youth nowadays?

"No, clearly not," she responded dryly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:49 am

"It's a shame since you look rather gorgeous."

She dropped a wink.

"Now come on, don't be so rude and introduce yourselves. Especially handsome over there."

She smiled at Fleck, showing off far too perfect teeth.

Dick narrowed his eyes at Jace and was back to pressing rather possessively against Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:56 am

Giacinto inclined her head at the compliment. She knew she was fucking gorgeous.

Fleck gave the woman a friendly smile.

"Fleck," he introduced, then hesitated for a moment. Should he offer his hand? Should he not?

His gaze turned to Dick for help.

Vampire etiquette?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:06 am

Dick met Fleck's gaze and patted his leg. This wasn't the time for both of them to become awkward.

"Ah, the elusive boyfriend, Fleck?"

Jace's gaze dropped back down to Dick.

"I can see you have a type, looks wise anyway. Shame you are not up for sharing."

Dick bristled at that, but she had already turned back to Giacinto.

"I assume you are here to take this place down and not make friends?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:11 am

"That'd be the one." Unless Dick had another boyfriend he wasn't telling him about.

Fleck blinked at the comment about sharing, his gaze turning between the two of them. Sharing?

"You assume correctly." Giacinto wasn't going to leave this place standing. Not a chance in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:22 am

"It may not be my place and all, but that might be the point. As in, why there are so many young vampire's are popping up in old territory. My eldest brother was having some problems."

She rested her jaw on her knuckles and crossed her legs.

"I think you might want to hear what is being said unless you already have a few rats in the mix. If it hasn't escaped your notice, most are around my age and created."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:26 am

Giacinto's gaze cut sharply to Jace.

"They're four thousand years too young to be causing me any real trouble." She wasn't worried for her life.

She was just insulted that some young cockroach had set foot in her territory. She was going to squash it, send the others running, and return to normal. She didn't need to hear what they had to say.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:29 am

Jace shrugged easily.

"If you say so, but I think you're missing my point. There are a lot of created vampires just running wild, doing what they want when they want. If it isn't Daddy, it is going to be another. Now I do raise my middle finger up to the system, but I do think there needs to be some order."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:36 am

"No. Daddy will be the last for a good few hundred years."

That she was sure of.

She was going to make a lesson out of this one. It'd been too long, really, since she'd done something worth noting in the Vampire community. She'd be remembered for this.

Giacinto didn't plan on just killing Daddy quickly and getting it over with. She was going to show everyone what happened when they dared shit in her home.

"Just keep your nose clean and don't set up shop in my city and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:52 am

"Ah yes, since execution has worked so well in the past in making an example. Especially to all these new vampires who freak over finding out that you have to kill the animal to get the meat."

She stood and brushed the wrinkles out of her dress so it fell elegantly around her.

"I'm going to mingle see what is about before it is torn to the ground. See you later, sweetcheeks."

He winked at Fleck before she glided off. Dick was affronted with a strong smell of a floral perfume.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:57 am

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

She was a woman of the ancient ways, when you had to show your power and ability through brutality. It worked well for her in the past and it would work fine for her now.

If she killed Daddy, no one would want to fuck with her. That was what she wanted.

"This makes me miss the old ways," Giacinto sighed as Jace left.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:00 am

Dick squeezed Fleck's thigh, his glare not leaving Jace until she was obscured by a servant.

"I can dress Fleck up as a mammoth if that makes you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:06 am

"You do know I only ever saw one mammoth, right? They weren't my neighbours."

She'd been awestruck when she saw that one mammoth. She'd been travelling with her father, and encountered it somewhere in North Russia.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:10 am

"One mammoth is more mammoths then we have both ever seen or will ever see."

He leaned back so Fleck's face was in view. He cupped his jaw.

"Besides, don't you think he will be rather dashing? I was thinking his face for the ass," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:18 am

Giacinto rolled her eyes.

"Someday you'll be this old and children will be teasing you about it. And I'll laugh at you."

Fleck elbowed Dick in the ribs at the ass comment. "It's okay, Giacinto. He's seen more Thylacine's than I have or ever will."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:36 am

Dick laughed around a yelp at the elbow to his ribs. It was easy to pretend it was just the three of them again.

He let out a whine for dramatic effect.

"You're my boyfriend, you're supposed to be on my side."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:38 am

"But it's so easy to tease you."

Fleck stuck out his tongue childishly.

Who cared if they were dating? An easy win was an easy win. He was going to take it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:46 am

Dick bottom lip jutted. He cupped the back of Fleck's neck and dragged him down for a light kiss.

"Insufferable."

He nudged Fleck's nose with his.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:47 am

"Always."

Giacinto pretended to gag.

"There's another cavity." Could those two get any more sickeningly sweet? Jesus fucking Christ, it was disgusting.

How could the two of them live with themselves?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:52 am

Dick's face stretched into a grin at Fleck from Giacinto's comment.

"Don't worry, I think they do a pensioners discount at the dentist."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:53 am

"There aren't many dentists that tend to Vampires. It's a bit of a... dangerous job."

She grinned, sharp fangs on show.

Giacinto was definitely the sort of Vampire that would take a bite out of her dentist. No regrets.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:58 am

Dick rolled his eyes, finally tearing his gaze away from Fleck. He turned in his seat so he wasn't being so sickly.

"I keep thinking I heard all the terrible jokes, and no, they keep on coming."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 am

"They'll never end, Dickie."

Her jokes would continue forever. She would never stop. Dick just had to deal with that.

"You're the one they're whispering about." A tall slim man wearing a charcoal grey suit approached, carrying a flute of blood. "The one that's older than dirt."

Giacinto's eyes cut to him, appraising him for a long moment. Then she turned her eyes back to Dick like she hadn't even heard the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:16 am

Dick's own gaze went up to the tall man. A frown drew together at the jibe. His lips turned thin as blue eyes flicked between the two. Then the flute of blood. Then back to Giacinto.

"I'm discovering that with Fleck."

He squeezed his boyfriend's hand, having found it and clasped it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 11:24 am

"Humans of this age do have a love for Vampire puns. Moreso than they used to, when puns were the forefront of humour," Giacinto mused.

Puns were a form of humour that Giacinto only appreciated when she was making others suffer. Particularly Dick. They'd once been the true pinnacle of humour. To make a pun was to truly have reached the highest level of funny.

The young Vampire didn't appreciate being ignored.

Scowl on his face, he perched on the arm of the couch Giacinto was sat on. "You could seriously fuck Daddy over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Enemy Territory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: