Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Enemy Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Dick let his thoughts idly wonder about the far-off future. Then they crept closer to the near future which was something he never liked to ponder on for too long.

"When you say young, do you mean before or after the dinosaurs?"

His mouth pulled into a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:22 pm

"Cheeky shit," she scolded with a huff.

"There weren't any dinosaurs when I was alive, thank you. There were mammoths, though... Thylacines, dodos, quaggas, aurochs..."

Giacinto gave a little laugh. "I think I've outlived half the species that used to live on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 pm

An amused chuckle came from Dick. He relaxed more easily into Fleck at the more casual conversation. It was almost like they weren't at a blood whore house.

"So we will say pre-dinosaur."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:38 pm

"You've been around for some of those yourself, thank you. As I recall you were fond of Strisce."

Strisce had been Giacinto's pet Thylacine in the mid eighteen hundreds. She'd been a very excitable and affectionate creature, and Dick had gotten along with her well.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:49 pm

"Yes, but I wasn't around for mammoths."

Dick liked to think there was a bit of a difference between the extinction of thylacines and mammoths.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:53 pm

"They were only around for a couple hundred years after I was born. By the time I was your age, they were long gone."

Fleck grinned as he gave Dick's shoulders a squeeze.

"You're both really old."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:58 pm

Dick let out an offended huff and frowned up at his boyfriend.

"How can you say really old when we're in front of her?"

He made a gesture towards Giaconto.

Arguing that he wasn't old was long worn out. There was little he could do to convince Fleck otherwise.

But really old?

It was a little unfair.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:00 am

"You're both really old. She's just... really old-er."

That was the best description, really.

Dick was really old. Hundreds of years. Giacinto was... ancient, really. Thousands of years. He couldn't quite get his head around it.

Either way they were both really old.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:27 am

Dick swatted Fleck thigh lightly for being called old again. In the same moment, he turned his head up to smile at him.

"I might just wash your mouth out in a moment," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 am

"You can't punish me for truth-telling!"

That was just cruel, really.

Fleck couldn't help it if his boyfriend was hundreds of years old. Up until Dick, he'd thought his parents were really old, in their seventies. Dick blew them out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:34 am

"I can for being rude."

He grinned, sticking the tip of his tongue out between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 12:49 am

"It's not rude. I'm telling the truth!"

He hunched forwards to steal a kiss before Dick could say anything else, and pulled back a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:10 am

Dick laughed against Fleck's mouth. As Fleck pulled away he followed so they could kiss a few seconds more.

He wished that they weren't in a room full of strangers or that he was too drunk to care to turn around and take a far more passionate kiss.

Instead, he leaned his head against his shoulder.

"There is a wonderful thing called a white lie."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:20 am

"Nah, I try not to lie. Even if it can hurt."

He ruffled Dick's hair affectionately.

Opposite them, Giacinto gave a little gag. "My fangs hurt. I think I just got cavities." She made a show of prodding at her fangs with the tips of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 1:35 am

"This is your penance for dragging us both here."

Fleck's hand was brought to his mouth for he could kiss him on his knuckles in an open display of affection as he grinned at Giacinto.

Although, they both knew he would have come without question if it meant helping her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:56 am

"Ask someone to help tear down a whore house in my territory, and end up having to book a dentist appointment." Giacinto tsked.

How cruel her son was. Ask for help, get hurt as retribution.

Fleck pulled his hand from Dick's, and cupped his boyfriend's chin, pulling him around to plant a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:20 am

Dick laughed and continued to as he was pulled around for a kiss. There was a pull in his stomach. It was a shame he couldn't act on it.

He took a kiss a step further, flicking the tip of his tongue against Fleck's lips before he pulled back. The was a light flush on his cheeks.

"Not that bad of a deal," he said, looking rather adoringly at Fleck before turning back to Giacinto.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:28 am

"You're not the one suffering." Not as much as her, at least.

Giacinto reached out for her human's wrist and pulled it to her mouth. The human gave a wince as a fang pierced her skin and Tony began to drink.

She only drank a dribble at a time, savouring and enjoying the taste without draining too much from the woman she was feeding from.

Tony wasn't much of a glut any more. Thousands of years, and more than one incredible plague, taught her how to moderate the hunger.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:45 am

Dick diverted his gaze as Giacinto drank.

He had gotten a lot more comfortable with it, even more so since being with Fleck. Still, it soured the fleeting good mood he had.

He also realised that this meant executing the next part of the plan; feeding.

In private it was one thing. In public it was another. He likened it too heavily making out in public which was omething that could only be done drunk or by the less caring souls.

He shifted in his seat next to Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:51 am

It didn't take long for Giaicnto to finish feeding.

Then she licked her lips and reached for her humans clutch. She clicked it open and pulled a sealed gauze pack from it. She tore the packet open and folded the gauze in half, pressing it firmly to the woman's wrist.

Fleck gave Dick's shoulders a squeeze.

He needed to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:02 am

His gaze had diverted on a sight that was certainly going to progress onto something he particularly didn't want to see. He looked to Giacinto again as she pressed the gaze to the woman's wrist.

He guessed that as long as he didn't feed on one of Daddy's lot he didn't need to feed on Fleck at all? They were still making their point; Daddy didn't provide.

The squeeze on his shoulder prompted him to look back at Fleck and give him a tight smile. He knocked back the rest of his drink before putting the glass on the floor.

"How much longer do you think we will be here?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:10 am

"A couple hours, perhaps."

They had to make sure their presence was well-known here before they left.

They were definitely going to leave early, though.

Giacinto once again, flagged over a servant and plucked a glass of champagne from it, then gestured to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:18 am

Dick took one and drained half of it in an instant. He wanted that happy buzz back.

He crossed his legs to stop one of them bouncing.

"Sounds do-able."

He turned his head up to Fleck.

"Are you okay?"

This was the first time in one of these events.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 am

"I'm fine."

Honestly he was ridiculously curious. He wanted to get up and meet the other Vampires and ask questions and just experience the party.

He was a little unhappy with sitting here doing nothing, but he wasn't going to complain.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:39 am

"Good." He turned his gaze back down to the drink, still sitting rather awkwardly. "Good."

Maybe he should have taken another glass, ignored Giacinto's plan, and got drunk anyway.

"Giacinto? Dick? I had to say, I didn't expect to see you both here, and with rather exquisite pieces on your arms."

The voice revealed themselves as one of the occupants of the mansion, Jace. She sauntered over, a long black dress swishing around her ankles. It was low cut at the front and the back to reveal bare, tanned skin. Dangling gold earrings framed her sharp face.

Jace raised an eyebrow at Giacinto's clothes, he lips curled in amusement.

"Did you not get the memo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Enemy Territory   [C][M] Enemy Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Enemy Territory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: