Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c][m] Chub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[c][m]  Chub - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:56 am

"I think the first few are my favourite."

He ignored the few messages for him and clicked his photo album photos.

He showed the first few of the bite and the red print on Fleck's ass, swiping through them slowly.

"I wonder if it's bruised now?"

With a grin, he reached behind himself to grope at Fleck's ass in an attempt to press his fingers in the bruise.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:59 am

Fleck hummed as Dick flicked through the photos.

He gave a whine when Dick's fingers pressed mercilessly into his tender skin. "Ouchh."

He wriggled, trying to get away from probing fingers. The scar on his upper thigh brushed against Dick's fingers as he did.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:12 am

His fingers lingered at the scar. He followed a ridge with his index finger. Idly, he began to pet the scared skin as he continued to flick through the photos.

"When I said favourites, I mean these."

They came to the ones with his fingers inside Fleck, his skin contrasting nicely against Fleck's, and their room a dark background behind them.

After the next few it was the one above that included his flushed cock.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:16 am

His thigh twitched a little as Dick's fingers stroked over his scarred thigh. He didn't pull away, though.

Fleck groaned as the pictures got more graphic.

Yes, he liked those, too.

"I think that one's my favourite." The sight of Dick's pale cock contrasting against his darkly tanned flesh was almost mouth-watering. He loved the sight.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:26 am

"Oh?"

Dick sent it Fleck and he heard his phone buzz.

"Since you won't be seeing it like that for a while, I'll be nice and give you something to remember it by."

He continued to scroll, getting to the selfie which he quickly scrolled past. He was pleased how it turned out when he took it. Now he felt overwhelmingly embarrassed by it.

The next photo was of the vibrator in Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:28 am

"You're too kind."

He doubted it'd be too long before he saw it. Dick wasn't known for his patience in any way, shape or form.

He was certain that he'd win.

"That's a good one, too."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:37 am

"Huh, I thought I took more," he said when he landed on the video and the end of the photos. "I need to be more creative next time."

He let the phone drop out of his grip and bounce on the bed as he turned, chest to chest to Fleck. He groped at his ass again, liking the repetitiveness and feeling of tracing a tiny patch of the ridged scar under his finger.

"What did you do with the photos you took of me that one time? With the hickeys?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:44 am

Fleck shrugged.

"They're probably still on my phone somewhere." He didn't delete that many photos. It was likely somewhere in the gallery.

He wasn't going to search for it, though.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:58 am

"Oh."

Dick pushed down the swell of disappointment. He supposed there was no need for Fleck to ever look at them. Not when the real thing was right here in front of him.

"Well, you better check. It look's like we're set up to doing nothing for a while."

He smiled at Fleck and pressed a kiss to the rose on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:01 am

Fleck let out a quiet chuckle and reached out to his bedside table to snap up his phone.

"Sacha says hi," he murmured as he checked the notifications on the lockscreen.

Then he unlocked his phone and began flicking leisurely through the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:06 am

"Sacha? Oh, tell him I'll be missing Thursday's yoga. I have a shift at the cafe"

Sure, his own phone was within reach. But that involved moving. Either reaching awkwardly behind him or shuffling back around to grab his phone.

He kissed a few of the leaves, then pulled back to admire the work the Angela did on Fleck's arm, inspired by his lazy doodling.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:11 am

"Sure."

He typed out their 'hi's' and Dick's message then began searching the gallery again.

How many photos did he take? Damnn.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 am

Dick pushed himself up a bit to continue admiring the ink.

He stopped tracing the scar to trace the dark lines in the skin. From his shoulder to his bicep.

He rearranged them both, pushing Fleck down from his side onto his front. He paid special attention to the one on the back of his shoulder.

The rest of his body seemed blank. Prime for the opportunity of more doodling.

He reached over to the thick felt tip pen left on the drawer.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:28 am

Fleck grunted when he was pushed over, but made himself comfortable without any complaint.

"Sacha called you a whore." He tilted his phone for DIck to be able to see it over his shoulder.

Boo you whore!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:42 am

Dick tapped the pen to Fleck's skin.

"Tell him that is rich coming from him. Add that unamused face."

He shuffled down to look over Fleck's back. His hand smoothed over tanned skin until it rested on the scar.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:45 am

He tapped out the message obediently.

The reply came immediately.

I own being a whore bitch. What's your excuse??

He snorted quietly. Sacha was definitely amusing above anything else. He id love talking to him like this.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 am

Dick looked over Fleck's shoulder as he snorted. He sniffed.

"Not being a whore in the first place."

He began to draw, starting a little uncertainly. There was a long pause between each stroke.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:52 am

I smell bullshit! 💩💩

Fleck's thigh visibly twitched when the pen made the first mark, very very close to his scar.

It was a big effort for Fleck not to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:55 am

"What did he say?" He asked at the sound of a message alert.

There was a long pause as Dick observed what he had already done. There was a displeased click of the tongue, but he had only just started. It could be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 9:57 am

"That you're a bullshitter," he replied, still thumbing through pictures.

Fuck sake, he had a problem. He seriously needed to mass delete a lot of these.

How many pictures did he really need of Duke?

...At least one more.

But that was besides the point.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:02 am

Dick snorted.

"Fair."

He pushed Fleck so he was on his side. He added two long lines that would wrap around his leg. It continued to the inside of his thigh, so he was pushed on his back. Then onto his front, side and back and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:07 am

He let Dick move him around like a ragdoll.

"What are you doing?" he questioned, flinching when the pen glided over the sensitive back of his knee.

He twisted his torso around to try and get a look at what Dick was drawing on him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 10:12 am

Dick pushed Fleck so that he couldn't look. Not that he could probably make much sense of the shapes he made so far anyway.

The two lines met together on the top of his foot.

"It's a surprise. Go back to throwing insults at Sacha for me."

He turned his attention back to the top of Fleck's thigh, around his scarred skin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 11:14 am

Fleck rolled his eyes when Dick pushed him back.

So he wasn't going to know until Dick had almost killed him with ink poisoning. He wasn't surprised.

He settled back down obediently, typing vigorously.

After a moment, his lips curled upwards. "Sacha's crying."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 5:42 am

"And I care why?"

Not that was true. His testimony was when he almost punched Sacha's boyfriend over thinking he was cheating on him.

He laid comfortably beside Fleck's leg to make more sense of the shapes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c][m] Chub
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: