Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c][m] Chub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[c][m]  Chub - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 5:59 am

Dick patted his thigh.

"Good," he said cheerily. "I'm just going to use a few objects on you. As soon as you know what they tell me and I'll stop. If not, I'll keep going. If you cum, well..." There was a thoughtful pause. "We'll see what happens when we get to that."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:01 am

Fleck sucked his teeth noisily.

Oh, this was going to be pleasurable agony. He just knew it. Dick was always such a little shit.

His cock was already twitching at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:06 am

Dick felt a thrill of pleasure as he watched Fleck's cock twitch.

The firm hand stroking the inside of his thigh switched to teasing nails skittering over the skin.

"I need a yes or no Fleck, or you still have the option of just using the vibrator, but that isn't very fun," he said it in that purring tone that occasionally came out.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:08 am

"Yes!" he hissed out.

His thighs twitched under Dick's nails.

"Yes, I want to play."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:21 am

Dick's lips pursed out of habit not to smile deviously. He knew he was a little shit. Fleck called him that, sometimes fondly.

He didn't think he was going to say it too fondly then.

Something very light and very soft teased up the sensitive skin of Fleck's cock. So gentle, it would be maddening. A barely there touch.

Dick brought it up Fleck's length and flicked it over the leaking head.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:22 am

Fleck let out a shaky breath and tried to focus on the feeling of the thing brushing against him.

What the fuck was that?

He gasped and twitched when it flicked over his sensitive head.

Shit!
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:30 am

"Stuck on the first one?" He asked sweetly.

Dick placed a hand to the side of Fleck to hover over him.

"This is only the first round."

He continued to flick the soft object over the head of Fleck's cock.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:33 am

The back of his head pressed firmly into the bed.

Shit, it felt so good, but he really couldn't place it. What the hell was it...?

His hips twitched, rocking upwards.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:06 am

"Maybe if I did this it would be easier?"

He dusted the object - flat and soft-edged - up Fleck's sides to elicit one of his least favourite sensations.

He suspected he was going to win Dick Boyfriend award for this. It was a little mean... Maybe a lot mean.

But he was sure what else he had in store would make up for it.

Totally.

One hundred percent.

Right?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:09 am

Fleck flinched and gasped, jerking violently.

Then hissed out in pain when a burning sensation ran through his shoulder. "Fuck! Untie me. Untie me."

He shifted onto his side, trying to relieve some pain in his burning shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:28 am

Dick blinked, alarmed.

He quickly reached around to uncuff him, fumbling a little as his hands shook. He undid just the first and didn't bother with the other, that would do to free his hands. He sat back on his heels, hovering close.

"What's wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:32 am

Fleck reached up when his hands were free, sitting up as he held his shoulder.

"Pulled it," he grunted.

He inhaled sharply, then exhaled slowly.

"Give me a second." The burning would die down in a minute, now there as no pressure.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:39 am

Dick watched, pulling on his lip.

The feeling of dread only subsided a little at Fleck's - somewhat - reassurance. If he only needed a second, he should be fine...

He rubbed at his knuckles nervously.

"I have some ice...?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am

"Ice'd be great."

The burning was already fading quite considerably, but some ice would definitely help him out some.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 am

He took the ice he had left on the side and scooped it out of the water. The cubes were wrapped in on of their shirts. Whose, he didn't bother to check.

He handed it to Fleck, placing it in his hands before reaching up to untie the blindfold.

He sat back again, fiddling with the blindfold now.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:54 am

He pressed the shirt against his shoulder, and inhaled slowly when the cold seeped into his muscles.

It wasn't an uncomfortable reaction.

Dammit, he loved ice.

"S'okay, babe. It happens."

He leaned forwards to steal a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:01 am

The tension in his muscles relaxed when he was kissed. Relieved that Fleck's pain was manageable, but also that he wasn't mad at him about it.

He shuffled forward.

"I can give you some of my blood, too?"

He had given it for lesser reasons.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:06 am

Fleck's dark eyes ran slowly over Dick at the offer.

"Yeah," he murmured, the husky growl back in his voice. "Yeah, okay."

He shifted, dropping the shirt and pushing himself up to his knees. He shifted forwards, reaching out to cup Dick's neck to pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:21 am

Dick rested his hand over Fleck's. His gaze lingered on the dark eyes then dropped to his full lips as he drew closer.

The sudden shift surprised him. What was a curl of dread in his stomach quickly turned into arousal.

"Where would you like to drink it?"

He normally either pricked his finger or split his lip. There was an appeal in both methods.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:24 am

He leaned forwards, his breath fanning over Dick's damp lips.

His tongue flicked out, brushing quickly over the Vampire's lower lip, before retreating back into his own mouth.

He pressed a teasingly light kiss to Dicks lips, then dipped down to nudge his chin up and kiss the underside of his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:33 am

Dick closed his eyes as Fleck leaned forward. He expected a rough bite to his lip. He waited, holding his breath in anticipation as he was teased with a swipe of a tongue and a light kiss.

He let it go when his chin was tilted up, confused.

There was not a question, he remained quiet, curious about what direction this was going in. Some ideas were swirling in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:37 am

Fleck nipped sharply at Dick's throat, leaving a red mark in his wake as he moved downwards, pushing Dick to lay him out on his back.

His kisses trailed downwards, pausing to nip sharply at a nipple, and tug it.

Then he began his merry way down again.

"Do you trust me?" he asked as he neared Dick's hipbone.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:43 am

Dick gasped, hissed and squirmed as Fleck made his way down. He allowed Fleck to push him on the bed, but he propped himself up on his elbows to watch.

"Yes?"

He did trust Fleck. He had trusted Fleck with a lot of things. It was just difficult to keep the questioning tone out of his voice when he didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 am

He placed a kiss on Dick's hip, then stood.

He padded across the room to the chest of drawers, pulling one of the top drawers open. From it he pulled one of the multiple swiss knives he had and an alcohol swab.

Fleck held it up for Dick to see.

"Do you trust me?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 am

Dick watched Fleck pad across the room to open a draw and pull out the swiss knife and an alcohol swab. His mouth fell open.

Well.

It was the more obvious way to draw blood when one didn't have vampire teeth.

There was a stretch of silence before Dick slowly nodded.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c][m] Chub   [c][m]  Chub - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c][m] Chub
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: