Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU][Future AU] Messages

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:20 am

"If you want to talk about it, go ahead."

Fleck stood. "Thank you for the meal." He picked up his empty plate and opened up the dishwasher.

"I've got very little to say to him right now. If I open my mouth, all I'm going to do is scream and cry. I need to be less raw before I address it, for his sake."

He didn't want to just scream and insult Dick. He needed to be calm and have a level head. It wasn't something he could achieve right now, so he was going to keep his distance.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:24 am

"Then scream and cry to us for a bit. We're your family, Fleck."

He made a stand as well, leaning on the counter beside him.

"I don't want you to bottle things up. It's not healthy."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:39 am

"I've done enough of that over the years, I think."

He closed up the dishwasher and leaned against the counter, his arms crossing over his chest.

"I'll be fine. I just need some time."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:47 am

Amr placed a hand on Fleck's shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"Okay."

Maybe venting your feelings in front of an audience wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

"I'm glad you're both back, really."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:49 am

He clapped Amr's shoulder.

"Thank you." He was glad he wasn't being pushed. He didn't take too well to being pushed.

"I'm glad to be back too. We'll have to take the lions out together soon. I miss the connection."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:52 am

Lucas shot up at that idea.

"Why not now?" He asked. "It isn't like we have anything better to do. The kids are asleep and Ti's waters aren't on a verge of breaking."

He glanced at Ti for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:59 am

"Not yet," Ti assured at the backwards glace.

"Is everyone else here? Belen and Ciro?"

He really wanted to feel the connection with all of them. He wanted to form Voltron, just to feel the ten of them connected again after so long.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:06 am

"Ciro was... doing whatever Ciro does here."

Amr waved his hand.

"Probably bugging Nicola. Belen I'm not too sure. Let me call her."

He turned on his communicator and sent a signal.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:25 am

"Poor Nicola. It's a wonder we're not looking for another Blue palladin sometimes."

Ciro, bless him, was sweet but his good intentions sometimes didn't go so well for him.

The communicator rang out for a while before a projection of Bella popped up. Besides Belen's face was Tamara's distinctive mop of hair.

"Sup, gorgeous?" she questioned, head tilting to the side.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:31 am

"Fancy forming Voltron?"

Amr's face was split into a grin, giddy.

Busy with the kids, Ti and having his own jobs to do in organizing the universe into a more stable place, it hadn't been on the forefront of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:34 am

"If you're willing to wait a couple days. I'm over with Tam and Taw going over the transition of the resistance."

It was a long, slow process and she was the Paladin that had been fronting the help with that change.

She had a lot to do this time round and she wasn't going to just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:37 am

Amr's face fell. He knew it was important but...

"But!"

He turned the communicator to where Fleck and Lucas sat. Lucas gave a wave.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 am

"Well, if it isn't Angry and the Boss. Nice to see you both back o home turf!"

She gave a wave and blew a kiss.

"Tamara, look who's back in the fold." She turned her communicator, so her face was cut off and Tamara was in view.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:42 am

Tamara simply tutted.

"Took you both long enough to get back. I had bets it would be two weeks." She gave them both a warm smile. "Welcome back to chaos."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 8:45 am

"Let me guess," Fleck said dryly. "Tamara won the bet and she won't let you live it down."

Another head popped onto the screen. Beads clattered as Tawaret kissed Tamara's cheek then smirked at the hologram. "Never," she promised in a purr.

"I'm glad to be back. I've missed this brand of crazy."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:01 am

Tamara's bottom lip jutted. Over the years, she had become more playful.

"I can guarantee this brand of crazy isn't going to away any time soon."

Amr turned the communicator back towards him.

"Hurry up with whatever shit you're dealing with. I think Lucas might cry if he doesn't punch an astroid immediately."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:06 am

"Oh, I know. Thousands of Galra have tried," Fleck laughed back.

Belen stole back the communicator as well.

"What was that? You broke up. Was that: stay away as long as you can to make Lucas' life that little bit more frustrating? I think I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:14 am

Amr laughed.

"Yeah, that sounds- ow!"

He rubbed his had where a spoon had hit it.

"I hate you all," Lucas announced - the number of times it had been said and the tone of his voice gave it no weight.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:30 pm

"Love you, too, kitten," Belen called out, sniggering.

Lucas was definitely the one the rest of the team picked on the most. Amr used to hold that handle, but Lucas definitely took the brunt of it when Amr matured a little.

"I'll try and get home in the next couple days so we can fly. Being back together will be great. Until then, make sure the munchkins know I love them, and Ti better not drop before I get home or Ill beat him up with the new baby!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Amr's face turned pained.

"Please don't beat up my husband with my baby."

It was a joke, he knew. But what could he say? He was an antsy husband and baba.

"So, no Voltron."

He said once the communication was finished, looking up at Fleck and Lucas with a raised eyebrow. That was that idea down the space-drain.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:57 pm

"Well, make sure he doesn't drop him before I get back, then." Belen had been present for the first two births. There was no way she was missing the third. Not a chance.

"It's okay. Its been a month. I can wait a few more days."

His gaze turned to Lucas and he watched him for a long moment. "We could always dress Lucas up in a suit and throw him out the airlock? Hours of amusement, watching him try and get back in."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Lucas let out a groan.

"Fuck off, please don't."

Amr laughed, deepening the creases around his eye.

"That sounds like a fantastic idea." He kisses Ti on the cheek. "I would be good low-level training to jump back into."

"I'm hungover and in a happy food coma. I'm not doing any low-level training."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:37 am

Completely ignoring Lucas, Fleck straightened up.

"We're decided then. You grab Lucas, I'll fetch the space suit."

If nothing else, it'd be fun to watch Lucas try to evade Amr.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:07 am

Lucas was up like a shot in defensive, Amr remained relaxed in his seat, laughing. He waved his hand.

"I'm a full-time dad, I had enough time running after two kids. I don't want to be running around after third so soon."

"Shut up old man."

Lucas looked less than convinced.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:27 am

Fleck settled against the counter, arms crossed loosely over his chest.

He didn't believe Amr either. The paladin had a surplus of energy. He could outlast his kids most of the time.

There was no way he wasn't up for running around.

It had to be a ploy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU][Future AU] Messages
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next