Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Downward Dog - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:22 am

Dick laughed harder as he was lifted and everyone's faces became a blur. An arm wrapped around Sacha's neck to keep himself steady.

"Put me down!" He yelled, but he was still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:24 am

"Faites-moi!"

He continued to spin around a few more times until he started to get dizzy, then slowed to a stop, loosening his arms until Dick slid down his body.

He swayed a little, trying to get his bearings back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:31 am

He slid down Sacha's body and remained there for a few seconds, giggling and swaying. Everything was still spinning.

Taking Sacha's biceps, he pushed himself back a bit.

"It's like we are on a ship!"

He purposefully swayed them both side to side, balancing on one leg then the other, a little more exaggerated each time.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:36 am

Sacha snorted.

"If you carry on, I'm going to get seasick," he murmured, pulling back a little to stop Dick making him sway. His stomach was not liking it. Not one bit.

He opened his mouth to say something, but went rigid. His cheeks flushed red and his lips quivered in a silent moan.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:44 am

Dick laughed again but he stopped and just swayed lightly, hands still on Sacha's biceps.

He was drunk, but he noticed the subtle change in the other man.

He leaned up into his space.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:46 am

"Oui. Oui. Yeah," he replied. His voice had taken on that deeper, husky tone again.

He cleared his throat and grinned.

"I'm fine, mon chou-oh." The moan was verbal this time. He couldn't shut it out.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:53 am

Dick frowned. A moan like that didn't sound "fine". It sounded, oddly, sexual.

Concern wheeled up for his new friend and he tugged on his arms.

"Let's sit down."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:56 am

"Yep. Yeah," he agreed quickly.

The sooner he could sit down in a booth, the sooner he could remove the phone that was vibrating, rather strong, holy shit, against his cock. His cock was hardening, and in the yoga pants he was wearing, that was very obvious, even with the rectangular bulge already present.

He shuddered and gave another light moan as they approached their booth, still piled up with all their bags.

He sat down and scooted right to the wall.

"Merde," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:05 am

The frown stayed in place as he clambered into the booth after Sacha.

With its high sides, the sound was blocked out a tiny bit in the booth and there wasn't the noise of the crowd around them. He heard a recognizable buzz and his eyes dipped down.

"... Oh."

Dick felt a flush of red on his own cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:09 am

"That phone vibrates better than my fucking vibrator," Sacha hissed under his breath, shifting around as he shoved his hands down his pants.

He let out another moan as it buzzed again, and he couldn't help the rock of his hips. "Fuck," he moaned under his breath.

He cleared his throat again as he set the phone on the table between them, looking away with red cheeks.

"I'm just gonna sit here until I'm less in the mood. You can go back to dancing if you want, mon chouchou. No need to sit with me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:19 am

Dick watched it all with parted lips. This was all, accidentally, lewd; Sacha moaning in a crowded place because something was vibrating against his cock.

Sober him would have looked away horrified. Dunk him didn't. Dunk him also dragged his lips between his teeth, wetted slightly from licking them beforehand.

"Sure thing."

Dick took his phone to see who was texting - or phoning - him none stop. He hoped it was Fleck. Disappointingly, it was Chai.

He didn't even bother looking through the texts before he phoned her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 am

"Heeeey, Dickie," Chai giggled over the phone.

She was way beyond drunk. You could hear it clearly in her tone. She was clearly enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:41 am

"What did you want? You were texting me."

He leaned his elbows on the sticky table. Phone in one ear and hand against the other.

"Also, your brother is a dick."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:45 am

"I met this super hot girl. Like, super fucking hot. And she's taking me back to her place for some fun. Just letting you know so you don't panic when you can't find me."

She was about to hang up when Dick spoke again.

"Fleck?" she confirmed. She had like a thousand brothers, but she couldn't imagine Dick complaining about any of them but Fleck. "He has his moments. Anyway, gotta go. Love you bye!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:51 am

Dick pouted when she hung up on him.

"She left me for a girl," he complained. Not that he saw much of her all night.

"I've got no one to dance with," he mourned. He rested his head on the table, deciding to wait out Sacha's boner problem with him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 am

Sacha patted Dick's back.

"At least you don't have to buy her any more drinks tonight," Sacha offered.

He couldn't really be too much help right now. He was still suffering and in no fit state to dance right now. Well... he probably was, but he wasn't sure Dick was ready to dance with him this horny.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:05 am

Dick made another whining noise. He would have happily brought her more drinks if it meant he had a dancing partner.

He flicked a bit of ice in Sacha's direction. It skidded over the table and dropped down into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:08 am

Sacha gave a mock-insulted huff when the piece of ice landed in his lap.

He brushed it aside before the cold could seep into the fabric. "Probably not a good idea if you want me to be up and dancing again soon, mon chouchou."

He liked ice. Putting it anywhere near his cock wasn't going to will away a boner.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:13 am

Dick took in Sacha's words. He blinked. It took a moment to realise the implication.

"Fleck likes that," he blurted. It was the first thought that popped into his head.

So did he, to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:25 am

Sacha nodded slowly.

Why did he need to know this?

Because Dick and Fleck were arguing (sort of) and every little thing was reminding Dick of Fleck.

"It's a good thing to like. It does feel incroyable in the heat of the moment."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:38 am

Dick pushed another piece of ice about, watching it melt under his finger, humming in agreement.

"It's a weird thing to like," the ice slipped out from under his finger. "Sex is just weird."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:44 am

"Of course it is, mon chouchou. But it's good."

It was strange. Sex was one thing that could get really strange. Fucking a Vampire and Werewolf at the same time was the height of strange for Sacha.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:55 am

Another hum of agreement.

Dick lifted his head, the ends of his hair clumped together from laying on the damp table.

"Is it gone yet? I want to dance."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 am

"Nope."

Sacha rested his elbows on the table, and his chin on his steepled hands.

"I'm drunk as fuck, and horny as fuck. I'm either waiting this out or pulling the bartender aside for that promised blowjob."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:05 am

"You're not going to leave me too for someone, too," he sulked.

He leaned forward to take Sacha's hands and began to drag out of the booth.

"You can lose it on the dancefloor."

He was tired of waiting. He wanted to have fun again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: