Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Decorations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Decorations - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:22 am

Dick left little kisses along his shoulder blades.

"Such a slut."

He opened the jar of oil and slicked his cock. He took his time with it, tilting his head back to groan. A little show for his tied up meal.

Ready, he positioned himself behind Corban again and his arms wrapped around him, with his hands gripping the front of his thighs.

He pushed on them so they were together and Corban was closer to him. With a roll of his hips, he began to slide his cock between Corban's thighs. A low moan caught the back of his throat.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 am

He was a slut. A big one. He felt so totally, painfully slutty, his body being used for Dicks pleasure without anything in return.

The muscles of his arms quivered, and a few more drops of blood rolled down his skin, tracing the contours of his muscles.

His thighs flexed, squeezing them together briefly around Dicks cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:32 am

"Ah, fuck, that feels so good Corban."

He kissed his back again, continuing to rock between the thighs. They were so gorgeously muscular, made all the more obvious when they tensed and squeezed his cock.

"Such a good boy," he cooed, "letting me do this to you. You're making me feel so - ah - good. So fucking good."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 am

Corban bit his lip, teasing it through his teeth.

Only for now. He was only making Dick feel good for now.

Hed get his revenge soon. He would make sure of it. That revenge would be so sweet.

Angela watched Corbans expression change with a little smirk. Dicks meal wasnt very obedient, was he? Nothing like her man.

"Just a little more, darling," she murmured. She could feel her scond orgasm creeping up on her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 am

The words of encouragement gave Adrian a new vigour. He added another finger to the two inside her, attempting to meet the roll of her hips hard and fast. The wetness dripped down his chin and neck.

There was a repetitive slapping noise as Dick fucked Corban's thigh. He wasn't teasing himself. He had one goal; to come.

One hand drifted from Corban's thigh to his constricted balls to tease them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 am

"Thats it." Her hips rocked eagerly, as her orgasm built up.

It didnt take her much time at all to fall over the edge, hunching over him slightly.

"So very unsatisfying," she tutted breathlessly. "I definitely have to find a new husband."

Corban made a desperate noise when Dick toyed with his balls. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:55 am

His tongue pressed against her clit and his fingers continued to fuck her. He will show her exactly how satisfying this was. How she didn't need to find a new husband. No other man would be this generous.

Dick nuzzled Corban's back beginning to become breathless. Closer to orgasm, he easily lost himself and was devoted to the feeling, to his partner.

Or, at least, in situations where his partner was getting any satisfaction out of it.

His fingers skimmed up his cock and he pinched the head.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:00 am

Angela gasped, hisp rocking down firmly as Adrian refused to stop.

"Fuck," she gasped, gripping at his hair. She whimpered, rutting against his face hard. She could already feel another orgasm beginning to swell up. Multiple orgasms came quick and hard for Angela.

With so much teasing and so little satisfcation, any pleasurable touch bought a strong reaction from Corban.

The touch to his cock made him jump, and his thighs flex again reflexively.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:12 am

Feeling Angela grip his hair and loose herself in pleasure was hot. Feeling her use him to make herself reach climax. He groaned, lost in his own kind of pleasure. His cock twitched fruitlessly.

"F-uck," Dick gasped, his own hips jerking. His cheeks were flushed and he could feel the familiar tug.

"God, I should- ah! Fuck your thighs more often. Fuck."

Dick pinched Corban's cock to make him flex around his cock again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:15 am

Angela whimpered, her body almost convulsing as her third orgasm of the day tore through her.

Her hands tightened into fists thoughtlessly, tugging sharply on his hair.

"Fuck, fuck." Her slim body was almost trembling.

Again he jumped, thighs tensing. He whind again, hips rutting the air desperately.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:24 am

Adrian continued to lick at her pulsing clit, seemingly even more driven as she orgasmed a third time. He won't stop until she made him stop.

Dick swore and gasped loudly as Corban tightened around him again. With a few more thrusts he cried out, spilling between Corban's legs. Cum smeared and dripped between his tanned thighs. The insides now glistened with oil.

Dick continued to roll his hips until he was shuddering, breathless, until he couldn't physically make himself do it, too oversensitive.

He pulled back and panted to catch his breath. Feeling a little more steady he circled him, a metre away. He leered.

"Now you really do look like a slut. A used slut."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 am

Angela made primal little noises as she continued to rut against him, bringing herself quickly to a fourth orgasm. She pulled away quickly after that, slumping down to the floor next to him, gasping for breath.

Three in a row was far too intense.

A used slut...

Corbans chin raised pridefully. "Youd know about that. Its usually you here, in my position. Exhausted and needy. A used slut. My used slut."

He wasnt down and out just yet. Corban would never let go of his pride.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:41 am

Adrian rolled and rained kisses his exhausted wife's neck and cheek. When he felt she had caught her breath well enough, he kissed her deeply on his mouth. His own mouth and chin was wet his her slickness and his drool.

Angela was, to be blunt, fucking hot.

Heat rose to his cheeks as Corban humiliated him, and tried to turn the tables.

It seemed like he hadn't broken Corban yet. But he liked that, the fire in him. The defiance in him.

"Yes, but unlike you, I readily admit that. I love being a slut for you, bending over and letting you use me how you like, making me drool, cry and scream."

He stepped forward so he could look up at Corban and repeatedly flick a nipple.

"I love it when you manage to make me ache for days, make me beg for your cock, consume my thoughts."

He twisted it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:46 am

Angela groaned into the deep kiss, teeth sinking into Adrians lower lip firmly.

Her hands gripped at his hips, pulling him sharply so he unbalanced wdn landed on top of her, the length of his body pressing down against the length of hers, cock trapped between their stomachs.

Dick would never break Corban.

Corban flinched when his nipple was flicked, eyes squeezing shut, and biting his lip in pleasure.

Fuck, that felt so good. The metal in his skin moved around, creating such a strange new experience.

A grunt escaped him ehen hus nipple was twisted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:55 am

Adrian gasped and jerked when his lip was harshly bitten, but he still rolled obediently onto his biters small body. He let out a little groan and rolled his hips when his cock was caught between their bodies.

Dick raised an eyebrow.

"Lost for smart remarks now, hmm?"

He began to flick the nipple again, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Angela's thighs slid against his own, and her feet brushed over his calves, parting her legs so he rested between them.

Yes, he was lost. Lost in the feeling.

He writhed, chest pressing forward, this time into the feeling. Fuck it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:37 pm

Adrian slide between his Angela's parted legs with a shudder.

Dick's lips quirked again, and he touched the tip of Corban's cock before bringing his finger back, watching the string of precum attach the two before breaking.

"You must be so desperate to come." He flicked his eyes up to the taller me, eyes sparkling. "You're talking about revenge, but I think you are enjoying this," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:45 pm

His hips twitched forwards, as if trying to follow the light tough of Dick's finger.

It wasn't enough.

"I am," he admitted in a whisper. He was enjoying it. Fuck was he enjoying it.

But it was so easy to make him enjoy it. He was receptive and responsive, to the point that this stimulation was absolute torture. Dick had hardly done anything to him, really, and he was reduced to a quivering pile of need, strung up in front of his Vampire.

Angela's attention shifted from her husband. Her head turned to the side so she could watch the two with interest. Corban had cracked. He'd cracked, and he was admitting that he was enjoying the torture. She wanted to see exactly what Dick would do next.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Adrian paused and looked up as well when Angela did, now somewhat interested. He had missed what was going for so most it, all noise.

Dick's face split into a delighted grin.

"You do!"

His fingers skimmed down Corban's front.

"What do you like about it, hm? Being completely at my whims? Gaging to come? Knowing how good and satisfying it will feel when you finally do? Spanking?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Angela pushed down on Adrian's shoulders when she realised he had stopped to admire the two men as well.

"Your wife comes first," she reminded him, her leg curling tighter around him and pushing down firmly on his thigh. That brought his hips closer to hers.

Corban looked back at Dick silently.

No, he had admitted that much already. He wasn't going to admit any more. Not a chance.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Adrian dropped his head into the crook of her neck and groaned, He began to rock slowly into her. Even desperate, he could still take his time with things.

"I take that as you enjoy a good spanking."

Dick turned to the side of him and caressed his ass.

"I bet we aren't even close to the halfway point of how many you have given me."

He pinched the red skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Angela purred, fingers carding through her husband's hair. "Good boy. Fuck me how you want. This ones for you." She tore her attention from the boys to press a sweet kiss to Adrian's lips, before she turned to them again.

Corban tilted his head, pressing it against his bicep so he could watch Dick as he moved around to his side. Blood smeared against his cheek as he did so.

Yes, he did enjoy a good spanking. The evidence was clear on that one. He couldn't hide his straining precum slicked cock at all.

Half way?

An amused half smile quirked his lips.

They hadn't even touched halfway of the amount of spanks Dick usually got in a single session. In ten years? They were never going to catch up.

He inhaled sharply through his nose when he was pinched.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Adrian wrapped his arms around her before pulling her up so she was seated in his lap, and her attention was dragged away from the two men.

"This one is for me, huh?"

He took her thighs to encourage her to rock them, lifting them slightly up and down.

Dick pinched hard at the skin again to make him flinch before he began to start slapping him again. Occasionally he hit the back of his slicked thighs to throw him off.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Angela gave an unhappy little tut, her attention drawing back to her husband when she was pulled up into his lap.

"Of course you'd be lazy," she muttered, ars slipping around his shoulders to position herself better.

Corban groaned and gasped and jerked as he was slapped again, biting into his lip so hard that he split it.

Shit. He was bleeding a lot here, and his Vampire hadn't even fed off him yet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Adrian slapped her ass, but it was drowned out by Dick much harder sounding ones.

"Of course."

He pressed a few kisses to her neck, before sucking lightly on a pulse point.

Dick was aware he was bleeding, he could smell it as thickly as the sex, but he didn't make an attempt to feed on him yet. He was in this for the long haul.

He kept slapping his ass raw, then stopped to sooth it with a rub of his hand. A smile on his face, it slipped down between the crack and he rubbed gently at his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Decorations
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: