Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Decorations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Decorations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 11:34 pm

It was exquisite. He took it in his hands to admire it. The weight of it was certainly worth something in itself, but its true price came from the level of detailing and how well it was made.

He gave it back to Angele and picked up the fine chains, inspecting them in in hands. Incredibly interested now that she had mentioned that they enchanted.

"Can I test them?" He asked, pulling them taught between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:06 am

"Can I watch?" she countered, watching as he tugged at the chain.

As delicate as it was, the links should have broken then. They held strong. Angela wasn't a weak witch. She practised plenty, and had almost perfected strengthening metal.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 am

Dick made an approving noise. He would have to really put his strength into it to break them.

He turned his eyes up to Angela. They were glittering with amusement.

"I didn't think you were interested in being voyeuristic."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:19 am

"Perhaps I can make an exception." Her gleaming eyes turned up to Adrian. "And I do have a husband that will take care of my needs if they grow too much."

She patted Adrian's chest. "Take the trunk to the back room. They can test the wares there."

She gestured, with a smile, for Dick to enter the back room first.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 am

Dick gave Corban a grin before he strode to the back room. He assessed it, to see what he was working with.

Adrian took the box and looked over the men in a new light. Neither of them was terrible looking. In fact, they were rather attractive. He wasn't opposed to whatever they were about to witness.

"Are we going to close up shop then for now?"

If they get the money out of him, they won't have to work for the next few days. Possibly even a week.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:45 am

"Suppose we'll have to."

Angela pulled the shops key from its place tucked between her corset and overdress.

"Should see if there's an orphan that wants the work. We could do with someone else helping out," she commented and she locked the front of the store. She tucked the key back into her dress and followed after the three already in the back room.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:56 am

"Yes, stick a poor orphan in a shop full of sparkly things. What could possibly go wrong there?" Adrian said dryly.

He made his way into the room and took a seat on one of the spare chairs, and sat in it with sprawled legs. He watched the vampire intently. He was interested in what was about to unfold. He was also ensuring they don't run off with it or break it without paying.

Dick looked around, then up at where a strong hook was embedded in the wood of the ceiling.

He picked the golden chain up and gave it to Corban with large eyes.

"Put this on the hook for me?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:09 am

"Darling, you have no confidence in my warding or hexing ability," she sniffed lightly, clearly insulted by his jibe. "Don't you remember how we met?"

When Adrian sat down, she stood next to his chair, her skirts pressed to his side.

Corban arched a thick brow in question when the chain was held out to him. He didn't think he wanted to submit himself to Dick and his whims. He'd seen how it had worked out for Sacha over the years. The poor Frenchman.

After a moment's hesitation, though, he did as he was asked.

He wanted to test out the chains. It was best not to argue.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:19 am

"Exactly. You are too good and the poor orphan child won't know what hit them."

He wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her into his lap.

Dick's face split into a grin as Corban did as he asked. He didn't think Corban would follow his orders so easily. Not unless it suited him

He wanted to see how far he could push this.

He turned to grab the golden emerald cuffs, opening it up for Corban's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:31 am

"You think I'll swoon at your sweet words." Angela situated herself more comfortably in his lap, twisting so she was mosty facing him. Her hands framed his face, thumbs running over his cheekbones tenderly.

"My silver-tongued husband," she crooned mockingly, then pressed her lips to his.

Corban, stony-faced and wary, held out his arms when Dick lifted the cuffs.

He knew Dick liked to push. He didn't want to give him so much power over him, but now wasn't the time to be denying him his wants.

He just hoped Dick would be somewhat merciful to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:40 am

Adrian kissed her gently, lazily. He swept a few loose strands behind her ear.

Dick cuffed one wrist, then the other. Not being gifted with Corban's frame, he took a stool and stood on it. He encouraged Corban to raise his arms above his head so he could attach them to the short chain.

Done, he grinned at Corban, having a few inches over him for once.

"The weather sure is fine up here." He leaned in close enough to nuzzle their noses.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 am

Angela returned the gentle kiss, lips moving equally as lazily as his own.

Her hands were much busier, though. Her deft fingers found the pin in his cravat and pulled it loose, dropping the pin to the floor and pulling at the material to loosen it from his neck.

Corban stood obediently in the middle of the room as Dick fetched a stool and stood on it. His arms moved under Dick's hands, and hung from the chain when they were hooked on.

His green eyes were unimpressed as Dick teased him over his height. He was almost a foot taller than Dick usually. Right now Dick was just over a foot taller than his usual height.

It was strange straining his neck back a little to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 2:06 am

Adrian's own hands ran down Angel's curves. Slight, but exaggerated by the corset she wore.

Dick laughed at the unimpressed face and bent down to give him a kiss.

"Now I can tease you all I want," he said with a purr. He licked his split lip to make a point - it had already been split since their most recent play this morning. Revenge was his, and he didn't need to feed to have it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 2:31 am

With how thick the corset and dress was, Angela barely felt the movement of his hands.

She tittered slightly, wishing she didn't have to dress up in so much cloth so often as she began on the buttons of Adrian's jacket, pulling them open swiftly.

Her teeth captured Adrian's lower lip, tugging it firmly. she wanted more now. So much more.

Corban returned his kiss, firm, pressing up into it. It was strange, pushing himself up onto the tips of his toes to kiss Dick.

He dropped down onto the flats of his feet when Dick pulled back and crowed. "You can." He didn't sound nearly as happy as Dick was.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 am

Adrian was lazy. not so much to be teasing, more so because it was in his nature when it came to his downtime. He inhaled sharply when his lip was bitten an pulled up her skirts. He leisurely felt up the skin under it and cupped her ass.

His attention was very much on his wife.

"I'll play nice," Dick promised.

He jumped off the stool and kicked it aside. He pressed a kiss to the centre of Corban's chest, his hand smoothing down front. Once it reached his thigh, he swatted it.

"Or not. I do want to test these chains out."

With a teasing grin, he turned and grabbed the necklace in the soft cloth. He went to stand behind Corban and lifted himself on his toes. The dark hair was still tied back and made it easy to clasp the collar-like necklace together.

He left it like that. He wanted to admire the gold against the dark skin without it being hidden.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 3:14 am

Angela abandoned his shirt, which she was halfway through unbuttoning, to help him pull up her skirts and petticoats. Under her dress she wore nothing.

It was cooler in the Italian heat to go bare, and it made enjoying her husband's attentions so much easier. When he found it in him to be more frisky and bend her over a counter, not wearing so much clothing under her skirts made the foreplay and fumbling to undress pass by so much quicker.

When his hand cupped her ass, she returned to working on his shirt, unbuttoning the last few buttons and pushing both the shirt and jacket open to reveal his chest.

Corban didn't believe the sweet words, or the sweet touch of his lips against his chest. He knew Dick far too well to believe it.

His concerns were proven right when Dick swatted at his thigh. The muscles jumped under the sharp contact.

The necklace felt cold against his heated skin, and he enjoyed the weight of it.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 am

His form was lean and muscular. A little scared, and a touch paler than his face and arms. Two piercings twinkled in the same place Corban had just received his.

He nudged her chin up to kiss at her jugular, still doing nothing more than groping her ass.

His eyes flicked up as he pulled back when the vampire came over towards him.

"I have to say, your work and jewellery have made a piece of art out of him," Dick said. He leaned his hip on the table and wasn't put off by the sight in front of him.

"Do you have anything else I can use? Oil? A gag? A ring that doesn't go around the finger?"

He wiggled his brows at Corban.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 3:41 am

Her head tipped back at the nudge, and her fingers sought out his piercings to tease.

She blinked when Adrian pulled back, her eyes fluttering open and brows drawing together in something dangerously close to a pout.

Ah, the Vampire was distracting him. Now, she couldn't have that. She pinched firmly at Adrian's nipples, tugging them.

"Your boy is quite a meal for the eyes like that," Angela complimented, turning her gaze to Corban as she continued to pinch and twist Adrian's nipples, alternating between light, teasing touches and firmer ones.

"You'll have to ask Adrian about the oil. I find I have little use for it. we have plenty of cloth around that makes for wonderful gags. Help yourself."

Her lips curled into something wicked. "And as for a ring... Well, that will cost you extra, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 3:51 am

Adrian gasped and hissed as she tugged with his nipples. Quitely, he writhed between her legs as she continued to toy with them.

His nipples were not too sensitive when before he had them pierced. Since discovering having the one done made it deliciously more so, he quickly got the other pierced. A decision he both enjoys and regrets.

"I'm willing to pay if it matches the cuffs."

His eye ran up Corban's form with a lick of his lips.

"And it needs to fit. I don't want it falling off."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 am

Angela eyed Corban for a long moment.

"I have them in gold. No jewels on those rings, I'm afraid."

She patted Adrian's chest and pressed a tender kiss to his lips. "Rid yourself of these, dear. I'll be back momentarily." She plucked at the ties to his pants, then drew herself to her feet.

"Strip your meal. There's precious little you can do with him clothed."

Angela was in her element giving orders, and the way her hips swayed and her dress swished around her ankles showed that she was a confident happy woman in this moment.

She unlocked a small trunk on a table and rifled through it, pulling out a few golden rings of different sizes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:37 am

Dick turned to Corban, eyes sparkling, and made his way over to him. He kneeled down in front of him, faux-submissive, and he kissed the inside of his thigh then his calf.

He removed the boot and then the other, placing them neatly by the side.

Still kneeling, he lifted himself up to lick the seam of Corban's pants. He picked the seams of them to undo them before pulling them down. He folded them neatly again and placed them by the boots.

He kissed his now naked thigh twice. He tilted his head back to lick the head of Corban's cock, his tongue lewdly out.

Then he stood and turned his attention to Angela and the box she opened.

"This one will do."

He turned to Adrian, who stood naked and waiting, half hard with his clothes dumped around him. Dick flicked his eyes up and down appreciatively. He was certainly a sight.

"The oil?" He asked.

Adrian huffed and turned. He shuffled through a cabinet to bring out the oil. He padded his way over to his wife and their overpaying customers so it was within easy reach.

He bent and kissed Angela's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:01 am

Corban's eyes turned down to Dick when he knelt before him, watching him warily. He didn't trust any sign of submission from Dick. Especially not when he was tied up like this and unable to defend himself against his Vampire's mischievious whims.

He lifted each foot obediently when Dick pulled off his boots, and inhaled sharply when the seam of his pants was licked. His hips jerked, and the chain holding his wrists in place clattered noisily.

He muttered to himself in quiet, unintelligible Greek.

Corban squeezed his eyes shut tight, fists clenching around the chain holding them up as Dick's tongue teased at the head of his hardening cock. "Fuck." The curse petered out into an almost whine when Dick pulled away and stood.

Angela plucked the bottle of oil from Adrian's grasp and held it out to Dick, eyes sliding shut to enjoy the cool feeling of her husbands lips against her shoulder.

"The price of the oil is a kiss," Angela stated, eyes opening again and the hand with the oil withdrawing when Dick reached for it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:48 am

Dick blinked in surprise when the oil was taken out of his grasp. A smile graced his lips.

"I only like men."

Angela was quite charming. So much so he was willing to kiss her in exchange for the oil if need be.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 am

Angela tittered with a shake of her head.

"That is quite obvious, darling. I meant for him." She reached up with her free hand to pat Adrian's cheek. She could just imagine how intense his mismatched eyes had gotten.

"He likes you - your body," she corrected in the same breath. Adrian didn't really like people.

"And I've seen you entertaining thoughts of my husband. Kiss him and the oil is yours."

Angela stepped forwards, pushing herself up to press a kiss to Dick's cheek, then stepped around Adrian, so she was stood behind him, her delicate hands on his bare shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 6:12 am

Dick glanced up at Adrian and grinned up at him. The expression on his face could be called unamused, but his arousal showed by how dark his blue eyes had gotten.

"Does he?"

Curling slender fingers around the back of Adrian's neck, he brought him down for a kiss. Adrian was willing and parted his lips for him for his tongue. It was lazy and surprisingly sweet. Unexpected.

Dick pulled back and winked at Angela, hand outstretched.

"It's Dick, by the way. My meal is Corban."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Decorations
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: