Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Decorations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Decorations - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Adrian squirmed and hissed as nails scrapped the head of his cock. It was just teetering on the line between pleasurable and uncomfortable. He slid his other hand up Angela's skirt to toy with her clit.

He looked on with interest when Corban spoke.

Not a beat after Corban had spoken Dick narrowed his eyes and slapped him hard. A crack sounded through the room. Adrian winced.

Dick only gave it a second before he gave the other cheek the same treatment.

"I suppose I better learn how to improve."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Angela gasped, hips rocking eagerly into the new sensation. Her grip tightened in his hair.

She gripped his cock again and gave it a few satisfying strokes.

Corban jerked with a loud hiss. The slap ran in his ear about the same time as the sting set in, a split second after it had actually happened.

The second slap dragged a loud cry from his throat.

His cock twitched. A bead of precum welled up and rolled over the head.

"Suppose you should," he agreed in a breathless gasp.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Adrian groaned and brought his lips to her neck, sucking lightly on it.

Dick's fingers lightly danced over Corban's backside as he let it cool, teasing the hot skin as he let the pain sting subside.

"And I will."

The fast, stinging slaps were replaced with far harder ones.

He took his time between each stroke, bringing his hand down on one cheek then the other. There was no time for teasing. Again and again, he slapped him until his hand stung itself, but he kept going, bringing it down like a whip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Corbans cries were loud and his body twitched and jerked violently to try and escape the harsh slaps.

His cock strained more, twitching and leaking more precum.

"Touch me," he gasped. His hips thrust forwards. "Touch me. Fuck me. Please."

The burning in his thighs and backside were getting far too much for him. He needed more. He needed to be touched.

"Why are you never that eager when, ah, I spank you?" Angela questioned, hips rolling against her husbands hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:33 pm

A thrill ran up Dick's spin as he reduced Corban into begging. All it required was for him to slap him just a bit harder.

"Oh, that sounds familiar."

He stepped away from Corban so he stood a meter in front of him. He leered over what he had reduced him to.

"God, you can give but you can't take."

Adrian raised an eyebrow.

"Probably because you don't give me a fucking chance?"

He bit at her neck, sucking harsh enough to bruise. He wasn't worried about how bad it would bloom. An enchantment would remedy it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Corban strained against the shackles holding him in place, ttying to bring himself closer to Dick when the Vampire backed away.

"And you're cruel," he growled in response, jerking one of his wrists. The shackle bit painfully into his skin but the chain held. It would take more than Corbans strength to break it.

"I get impatient when I see your beautiful ass red like that," Angela dismissed. It was too deliciius a sight. She couldnt help herself. "I just want you inside me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:49 pm

"It's hot when you growl."

It was hot seeing him struggle like that to get at him.

The chains, he noted, most definitely held well.

He took a step forward and gripped Corban's cock firmly. He stroked it fast. Unforgiving. Promising.

The smirk on his face said otherwise.

"Is this what you want? To make you cum?"

"Was that a prompt?" Adrian asked, kissing just under her ear.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Corbans pale eyes flared, hot and wild at the compliment. It was rare that Dick had the chance to share things like thag with him.

He kind of liked the growling too. Now he knew Dick enjoyed it he might do it a little more.

He groaned when Dick gripoed his cock, hips thrusting eagerly into his Vampires hand. "Yes. Yes."

Angelas hand gripped Adrians hair tighter. "More of a demand, really. I want your cock, Adrian."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:43 pm

"You're so eager, rutting against my hand like this."

He had stopped stocking him in favour of just creating a hole with his hand for Corban to fuck in.

"Like a slut." His tone dropped. "My slut."

He Corban keep rutting in his hand until he noticed the tell-tell signs of his muscles twitching, the shortening of breath and the change of quality in his moans.

He let go of Corban's cock and slapped his thigh harshly.

Adrian's twitched in Angela's hand.

"If you want it, take it," he murmured against her ear. His fingers still teased under her skirts, fingering her and repetitively rubbing her clit.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:01 pm

Corban was shameless as he rutted into Dicks hand. So eager for more.

The pace of his hips stuttered then speed up when Dick called him a slut. The flush on his cheeks spread, flooding down his neck, too.

Shit. Fuck. He was close. So close.

Fuck!

His body jerked violently. Chains rattled. A desperate whine tore from him.

Angela gave a heavy dramatic sigh and pulled her selfie from her husbands lap.

She turned on him, brow arching upwards as she began to pull her skirts up. "What happened to the man I married? The one that used to get so riled up he'd push me over the display cabinets and just take me whenever he wanted?"

She knew the answer to that. He was still there. He wasn't even a frequent visitor in the past. He was saved for very few instances that Angela had riled him up to the point of snapping.

She kicked the chair he was sat in, scraping it across the floor. Uttering a few words as she did, she found the chair didn't weigh as much. Hexes were her strong suit but charms weren't too difficult for her.

She stopped kicking when the chair had turned ninety degrees and moved to straddle him. Her skirts fell down around them as she pushed down on him. One hand moved to his shoulder to steady herself, while the other turned to pinch at a nipple.

Her gaze fell to the two men in the middle of the room again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:20 pm

"Not yet," he purred, lifting himself up on his toes so he was closer to Corban's face. One hand gripped the back of his head to make him look down. "We are just getting started."

Taking a step back, the tips of his fingers drifted up and down his sensitive body. They briefly danced up the length of Corban's cock. It was gorgeously flushed hard, dripping in precum and restricted by the ring.

He bent down to lick just the tip.

"Perhaps you married the wrong man," Adrian said with amusement as he watched her huff about.

He couldn't help the tug at his lips as his chair was kicked, a little bit at a time. He didn't get up or attempt to help her. He sat firmly in the seat. It was too amusing.

Adrian tilted his head back and groaned as she sunk low on him, quickly followed by a hiss as she pinched a nipple.

His hands found their way up her skirts again to grope her ass, squeezing it encouragingly. Without a view and only noise to occupy his imagination, he focused his attention sorely on Angela. He bent his head to kiss and suck on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 pm

His green eyes narrowed into a harsh glare trained on Dick. His lips pulled back into a growling sort of snarl.

He knew this would happen. He knew Dick would get drunk on a power high and torture him like this.

His hips undulated when fingertips danced over his sensitive cock.

"This isn't going to end well for- you ah fuck!" The teasing lick to his head broke any intimidation the threat had initially held. Corbin gasped and his hips thrust desperately, hoping for more.

"I definitely married the wrong man."

She tipped her chin up to give him access to her throat as she began to move in his lap, hips rolling in slow, teasing motions.

"I should have found a man who knows how to treat his wife like a whore."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:41 pm

Dick couldn't help but let out a bubble of laughter when Corban attempted to threaten and was reduced to fucking air. Pathetic.

"I think this is going to end exactly how I wanted."

He dragged a finger up Corban's cock and pinched the head.

Adrian groaned as she began to roll in his lap.

"Hard to come by when you - mm - act like one."

He did give her ass a slap.

"You end up with lazy men like me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Corban flushed a deeper red, the blush seeping down, now, to his broad shoulders.

"You think- nge ah! - wrong!" Again his hips rocked in desperate need when his head was punched cruelly. The cuffs around his wrist were beginning to cut into his skin the more he was pulling on them.

Angela's lips brushed against Adrian's ear. "I act like a whore, your good little whore, and you don't use me nearly enough, darling."

The slap earned him another sharp pinch to his nipple.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:56 pm

"I think right. I'm not the one in cuffs right now."

He gripped Corban's cock and rubbed circles on the head.

"And you are going to be far too tired after to do anything," he promised.

Adrian jerked as his nipple was pinched and he let out a short breath.

"Then maybe you need to find a new husband."

He held onto her ass firmly when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm

"You can't keep me cuffed forever."

He'd get his revenge soon, and it would be beautiful. Dick would hate every moment of it.

Corbin groaned, hips rocking into the hand around his cock and the thumb drawing circles around his head. His head tipped back again as another groan sounded from him. Fuck that felt so good.

"Yes, maybe I do," Angela agreed, giving a small nod.

"One that'll fuck me like I should be fucked."

Her hips rocked downwards firmly, grinding against him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:14 pm

"Maybe I can," he said, continuing to rub circles on the head. "You've been putting wonderful ideas into my head recently. First having your nipples pierced, now having some permanent cuffs around your wrist to show that you're my slut so eager to have me."

He let corban's cock go and gave it a swat.

"It has been ten years coming."

Adrian groaned loudly and kept his clutch firm to encourage the hard grinding.

"If you can find someone like that."

Angela required... a special kind of love. She wasn't the demure wife that many sought after.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:21 pm

"Permanent?" Corbans eyes widened a little. He haven't agreed to permanent cuffs. His wrists shifted, rattling the chains attached to them again.

He wasn't sure he could deal with that - knowing Dick could take control at any moment. His cock tithed eagerly at the thought. His mind wasn't so eager.

All the stuff Dick could do if he felt like taking control...

He jerked with a whimper. Shit that felt so good.

"There'll be plenty of men like that, darling."

Angela's lips caressed his ear again."Men that'll see me as a challenge. Will fuck me hard like the whore I am, try to break me."

Her hand fell from his nipple and slipped under her dress. She lifted herself so Adrian slid out of her, and gripped his cock instead. Slowly, teasingly, she rubbed the head of his cock against her folds.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Dick liked the arrangement they had. He liked having someone more dominant while having another - now two - more on the submissive side. He could pick and choose depending on his mood. Or just plonk himself between all three and experience all sorts of sensations.

But...

"I can fuck you whenever I want. Ride you whenever I want. Have you any way shape or form." He tapped the head of his cock. "You will be all mine to use how I please."

Adrian gapped and writhed. Blunt nails bit into Angela's skin.

"I'm sure you will break them first before they break you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:42 pm

Corban groaned, low and long, almost like he was in pain, when Dick spoke.

The only thing that proved that pain wasn't what was on his mind was the way his cocky twitched and leaked. He loved every word, and hated that he loved it.

He hated that he was so sensitive, so eager.

His hips jerked. "Yours," he promised in a breath. Dicks. He was Dicks.

"A sad truth," she lamented with a delicate little sigh.

Her lips pressed against Adrian's gently. "I suppose I'll just have to deal with lazy, unsatisfying fucks, won't I?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:35 am

"Mm," he began to stoke Corban's cock again to edge him close to orgasm, "mine."

He leaned forward to nip and lick at the nipple as he stroked him fast and sweet.

Adrian stole a kiss from her, a little deeper.

"I suppose you do."

He awkwardly brought his hand between them to play with her clit again in a way he knew she liked.

"So many unsatisfying fucks."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:45 am

Corban gave a satisfied groan when Dick stroked him firmly again. He knew it wouldn't last. Dick had promised him a difficult time. The ring around his cock and the grin still on his lips, even as he leaned forwards to tease his nipple was proof of that.

Angela gasped as his thumb began to flick against her clit. 

"So unsatisfying," she agreed, a little breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:54 am

"Come on, I know you want to cum for me." He abandoned the nipple to place kisses on his broad chest. "I'll love it if you cum all over my hand, my clean clothes," he continued to say in faux encouragement.

He had no intention of letting Corban come quite yet.

"Mm, so," Adrian pressed a kiss to her throat, "so," another, "unsatisfying."

As lazy as he was, as more on the submissive side he tended to be, this was something he always ensured; that she will come many times over.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:01 am

Corban bared his teeth in another snarling growl.

Despite his frustration, he still rutted hopelessly into Dicks hand in hopes that he'd get some greater pleasure. He knew he wouldn't, but still he tried.

She gasped again, mouth hanging open slightly in a small o as she rolled her hips against the head of his cock, still teasing him with a lack of penetration.

Hadrian was so lazy. So painfully, frustratingly lazy, but he knew her body well. He knew how to make her cum in a matter of minutes, with his hands, cock or mouth.

She squeezed his cock, stroking it firmly as her thighs began to twitch.

"So unsatisfying," she breathed, hips pssing forward eagerly. She was so close. Her hand was barely moving around him now, too focused on the pleasure his fingers were bringing her.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:46 am

The growl sent a thrill through Dick. It was like he was teasing a wild animal. Especially with the way Corban fought against the chains, making his muscles tense and strain.

"That's it, be a good slut and cum for me."

His lips were slightly parted as he looked up and watched Corban's expression. The closer he got, Dick began to make imitation noises of someone getting closer to climax. Soft and breathy, getting more intense. The corners of his lips were upturned.

Just before Corban was tipped over the edge, he released his cock and delivered three hard slaps to his thigh.

Adrian hummed again, continuing to pleasure her. The same repetitive movements, over and over, where she had swelled and was twitching.

"The most unsatisfying."

He kissed the pulse points of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Decorations
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: