Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Distraction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C][M] Distraction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:45 am

Fleck breathed a sigh of relief when the vibrations stopped.

He rolled his shoulders when his arms were released bringing them up in front of him to push himself up, licking his lips, smearing all the drool removing the gag had let dribble down over his lip and chin.

After a moment of recovery, he twisted around, straddling Dick and leaning down to press a hard kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:50 am

Dick waited for Fleck to recover, ready to pounce him when he had, only for Fleck to beat him to the pouncing first.

He welcomed the hard kiss eagerly, unable to wipe the smug expression off his face. His hands rested on Fleck's thighs.

"Impressed with my multitasking skills?" He asked when the kiss broke.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:54 am

Fleck snorted.

"No, you're abysmal. How many pages did you actually read? Like, two?" He wouldn't be surprised if the number was so low.

"Am I impressed by how sexy you are when you get all domineering and teasing?" Fleck hunkered down again, pressing a light kiss to Dick's lips. "Absolutely," he purred against Dick's lips.

His fingers slid up into Dick's hair, pulling the tie out then weaving through the locks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:01 am

He was going to say it was more like six but wasn't given the chance.

From Fleck's words, Dick warmed and squirmed under him, unable to divert his gaze when lips were pressed against his.

"I'm glad I can impress somewhere," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am

"Somewhere," he agreed, then kissed Dick again, long and slow.

Then he shifted back, dropping down to the floor. His hands found the waistband of Dick's sweatpants and pulled them down. It wasn't the easiest to do with Dick sat down, but he managed it.

"Your turn," he murmured, leaning up to press a kiss to Dick's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:13 am

Dick lifted his hips as Fleck shucked his sweatpants. The only thing he wore now was an oversized band shirt. What band, he didn't know. But it was comfy.

The skin jumped under Fleck's lips.

"My turn."

His cock was flushed and hard. It twitched in anticipation.

Dick chewed on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:17 am

He kissed over Dick's stomach, moving lower and lower.

Then paused, hazel eyes turning up to Dick, alight with mischief. "But then again... You were quite mean to me when you pushed me to come twice. My balls ache, Dick. I could leave you all riled up."

He ran a finger up the underside of Dick's cock, then tapped its head.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:22 am

Dick inhaled deeply and squirmed his hips. His cock twitched as it was tapped on the head.

"I was being nice," he insisted. "I was giving you attention."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 am

Fleck hummed dismissively. Dick was being a little shit. That was very different.

He pressed a kiss to the head of Dick's cock, then flicked his tongue over it teasingly, just to rile Dick up.

Then he stood up and strode towards the door, leaving it open as he headed towards the kitchen. A grin grew on his lips as he walked, knowing Dick would not be happy with him just walking out like that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:32 am

Dick groaned, hips bucking. Then the teasing presence was gone.

"Wait, Fleck. Where are you going? Fleck."

Dick watched, in disbelief, as Fleck headed out the door. Naked.

He scrambled up to follow him.

Yet it felt like an invisible barrier was left in the open doors place. He wasn't about to walk around the house with a boner. Especially when he was wearing nothing but a shirt.

He hovered at it, frowning.

"Fleck, come back. Please! I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:34 am

He took the stairs two at a time like he usually did, his grin still wide.

Dick wasn't ever going to get away with being, well... a dick. Fleck would get back at him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 am

Dick called out Fleck's name a couple more times but he seemed to be ignored.

With a hiss, he shut the door, half tempted to lock it. But he didn't want to give Fleck another excuse to downright ignore his needs.

He slumped on the couch to fume and pout, his boner out and proud in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:45 am

Fleck made his way into the kitchen.

He sat at the counter with a bowl of cereal.

He was going to wait Dick out. He wasn't going back upstairs until Dick came to get him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:57 am

Dick stayed where he was, groaning.

He was tempted to send Fleck some angry text. Or flirty texts. Or, if he was feeling incredibly adventurous, a photo. Then saw that he had left his phone here.

The longer he waited for the more he wondered whether he should just sort himself out. But that would be horribly unsatisfying. He wanted Fleck.

Dick sat up, with a new purpose and opened to door again to call out, hoping his voice would carry wherever he was.

"Fleck, please come back!" Dick closed his eyes and felt his face heat up before he even spoke. He hoped for the life of him that there was really no one else was home.

"Fleck, please, I want you so bad! I need you! I-" He cut himself off, unable to bring himself to call out any filthy words.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:01 am

Fleck's eyes raised to the ceiling when he heard the call.

Cute, Dick was desperate.

He lifted his spoon and took another bite of cereal, content to stay right here and wait.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:09 am

Dick waited to see if he would come. But it looked like his begging was all for nought.

For a while, he chewed on his lip. Then under his breath he said; "Fuck it."

Dick pulled on his sweats that Fleck had discarded and checked himself out in the mirror.

The oversized shirt and the sweats hid his boner, somewhat. But there were still obvious cum stains on them. Unavoidable since he did make him come twice.

Which, really, he was still pleased about. Even if this was a repercussion.

He decided to switch the dirty pair for a clean pair.

Covered, he took a deep breath and strolled out the door, heading to where he assumed Fleck was; the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 am

Fleck heard the footsteps coming down the stairs and grinned.

When Dick arrived in the kitchen, Fleck had a smug grin on his face as he chewed his cereal.

"Hi." Short and sweet.

The bomb was going to go off any second now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:17 am

Dick looked at Fleck, then down in his hand, then back up at his face.

"You were eating cereal?!"

All this time had been frustrated and building himself up to do something. All the while Fleck had been happily munching on something.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 am

Ah, there it was.

Fleck's eyes dropped to his cereal, then back up to Dick, stood fuming in the doorway.

He bought another mouthful of cereal to his lips and crunched it.

"Yup."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:23 am

No no no. Fleck was not going to put anything else in his mouth that wasn't his dick.

Dick made his way over to Fleck and tried to push his cereal bowl from his hands onto the table.

"Come back upstairs. Please, Fleck. I came down here for you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:26 am

He let the bowl be moved from his hands, looking up at Dick with amusement.

"I'm supposed to be punishing you for being mean to me," he pointed out.

He wasn't going to be nice about this one. He was going to make Dick work for him to forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:32 am

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

That was a lie.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Without the bowl in the way, he slid in Fleck's lap. His arms curled around his neck.

Like this, his cock pressed against Fleck's stomach and could be felt through the soft material.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:34 am

"I don't believe you're sorry in the slightest."

Did Dick think he was born yesterday? He knew exactly how cruel Dick could be when he got it in him to be mischievous. There was no way this was going to be a one-time thing.

Fleck didn't want it to be a one-time thing. It was fucking hot.

He just had to give his boyfriend shit about it.

Fleck kissed his boyfriend soundly.

"What are you going to do to make up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:44 am

His skin was tinged pink as he looked at Fleck. In his lap, they were almost eye level.

There was a moment of hesitancy as he searched Fleck's face.

"What do you want? From me," he quickly tacked on. "Don't say you want your cereal."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm

His arms came to rest around Dick, holding him in place on his lap.

A pensive look came to his face and his fingers idly tapped at Dick's thigh as he thought.

"I want..."

He paused for dramatic effect, grin lifting his lips.

"I want you to try and come up with something yourself instead of taking the easy out."

He pressed a peck to Dicks lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Distraction
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: