Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Distraction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Distraction - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 7:10 am

And that was definitely not the reaction he wanted.

He stayed quiet for a long moment.

"I just... I like being with more than one person at a time. It's different. more intense." He enjoyed fucking two or three other people. It was something he'd found out with Rafaella.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 7:34 am

"I see."

He stayed silent for a little longer, chewing on his lip, thinking.

"Fleck, you know to be with you, like this, it took a lot." A noise caught the back of his throat as if he was about to say more, but he decided not to.

"I don't know if I can easily be with someone else like that. Like this."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 7:37 am

"I know. It's why I haven't asked. Never said anything."

He cupped Dick's cheeks gently, thumbs rubbing gently against the apples of them.

"I'm not asking it of you. I wouldn't. But you asked, and I answered."

He would never ask more of Dick than he wanted to give. It wasn't in him to ask.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:11 am

Dick closed his eyes and leaned into one of the hands.

"I know."

He stayed like that for a while, then slowly opened the eyes. The frown on his face deepened. Not at Fleck, but at himself. The familiar sensation of frustration came that hadn't bothered him for a few months.

His hands skimmed up Fleck's chest.

"Have you been in one before?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:16 am

Flecks thumb brushed tenderly over Dick's cheek. A frown came to his own lips when Dick frowned.

"Yeah," he responded, still frowning up at Dick a little.

He didn't want to upset him. That was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 am

Dick nodded. There were a few more beats of silence as he thought, his frown still in place.

He turned his gaze up to Fleck.

"What was it like?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 am

"It was..." He exhaled deeply.

"Intense. So intense. I was..." His cheeks bled a little red. "I was tied down. I couldn't move. Rafella and a friend... He was..."

His eyes slid shut. It was easier talking about it when he couldn't see Dick's frown.

"They both kept teasing. Teasing and teasing for hours." His body gave a shiver in memory. "Their hands, mouths..."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:22 am

Dick listened intently, watching Fleck's expression carefully.

It was easy to imagine; Fleck bound and hard, panting and squirming as he is teased. Another person in the equation was harder to imagine. How he would be with another person was impossible to think.

He found interest with the rings on his finger, pushing it around with his thumb.

"Are you..." He hesitated, curling his hair behind his ear. "Are you unsatisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 am

"No!"

His eyes snapped open and he sat up frantically. "No no!"

His hand found Dick's face, pulling him closer for a hard kiss. "No." Another frantic kiss. "Never." More firm kisses. "I - would - never - be- unsatisfied - with - you."

He pulled back, still holding Dick's face firmly. "Stupid. How could you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 9:49 am

Dick sat back in surprise as Fleck sat up frantically.

An overwhelming sense of relief settled through him with each kiss that was given to him.

Dick kept his gaze low, a little guiltily.

"Sorry I just... I worry about that sometimes. I don't think I can, with another person, not yet. Maybe. I can't give you that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:03 am

"I haven't asked for it."

He squeezed Dick's cheeks, smushing them. he gave Dick a light-hearted smile.

"I'm happy with you as you are, darling Prince. Don't go overthinking things." He pressed a smacking kiss to Dick's pushed-out lips.

"I love you and I want you, that that's the end of it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 am

A bubble of happiness and the second wave of relief washed over him as Fleck kissed his lips.

He would have smiled his cheeks weren't smushed together. He blinked away the tears that were tempted to spill.

"Osha," he said, his face still resembling a fish, "I wove you woo."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:34 am

"Good."

He pressed a peck to Dick's pushed out lips again, then released his face.

He ruffled Dicks hair, messing it up wildly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:47 am

Dick laughed lightly and caught Fleck's hands. He pushed them back so Fleck was pinned to the bad again with Dick hovering over him.

His eyes lingered on him with a smile on his face before he bent and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"So did you just admit that I am your darling Prince and you are my faithfully devoted servant?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:54 am

Fleck snorted.

"No. You're my prince. That doesn't mean I'm your servant. Remember what I said? I'm meant for better things than being your servant."

Fleck sniffed haughtily.

If Dick thought he was going to win the servant argument, he was dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:05 am

"You know when you asked what I would like? I would like it if you worshipped me," He said, ignoring what Fleck said.

He gave his boyfriend an Eskimo kiss, humming in thought.

"Yes, I think I would like that a lot. On that note, I do like it was you compliment me and praise me." His cheeks were pink as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:13 am

Fleck grinned when he was Eskimo kised.

"Oh, I know." He knew how much Dick loved being praised. He used it to his advantage often.

He loved seeing Dick flush red and writhe when he muttered sweet words to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:28 am

"Oh."

Dick paused, pinking.

After a moment, he buried his face in Fleck's neck. It didn't occur to him that Fleck knew, and he thought it was all just happy accidents. Very happy, very often, accidents.

"Well, now you know for sure."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 am

"I knew for sure the first time I told you you were a good boy."

Fleck's voice dipped low and husky, whispered in Dick's ear when the Vampire buried his face into his neck.

"The shade of red you went... I almost thought I was a vampire. You looked good enough to eat." His voice was almost a sadistic purr now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:52 am

Dick's face turned as red as he did the first time. Having Fleck say it this way suddenly made him very exposed. Caught out, despite being the one to bring it up.

He whined, cock twitching on Fleck's stomach. He made no move to bring his face out of the crook of the neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:55 am

Fleck's hand slipped from the weak grasp on his wrist, and he ran his palm down Dick's back.

"It was so hot. The way you moaned when I called you a good boy."

His hand dropped over Dick's hips and pushed between their bodies, nudging Dick upwards slightly so he was kneeling over him again just slightly.

His hand teased at Dick's cock.

"You are such a good boy." The croon was accompanied by his thumb brushing against the sensitive head of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Fuck.

Dick gaped and he lifted his hips easily.

Fuck. Fuck.

His boyfriend was attempting to kill him, he was sure of it. Probably by overheating.

He moaned deeply and rocked his hips into Fleck's hand as he teased the head, slick with precum. Eager and keen for more.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:42 pm

"Good boy," he crooned again.

He loved the way Dick became so Esperanto so quickly. It was truly beautiful how easily he was turned on.

His hand worked in time with the desperate thrusts of Dicks hips, enjoying every twitch and moan Dick gave him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Dick lifted himself up so he hovered over Fleck, his face flushed a deep red and a little teary-eyed from where it had been squished in the crook of his neck.

He moaned freely for a moment, eyes lingering down at Fleck.

Since this did seem to be a day for truths...

"I want to cum on your face."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Fleck's eyes flickered up to Dick and he stared blankly for a moment, processing the statement.

He grinned, then.

"Then do it." His eyes lit up and he shifted downwards, slightly closer to Dicks cock, inviting Dick to move further up.

His hand didn't cease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Distraction   [C][M] Distraction - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Distraction
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: