Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ora Pattiniamo [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:59 am

"Fuck!" The curse was a high-pitched strangled yelp of pleasure.

The sensitive skin of his scar smarted after the slap.

He spasmed around Dick, and his cock twitched in his hand.

"Fuck, yes. Just like that. Again."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:07 am

"Fuck," he groaned, both at the tightness around his cock and his boyfriend's reaction.

His hand came down sharp again, over the last print again.

He didn't need to be told a third time, bringing his hand down again and again. At some point he had pushed himself up a little more, hand splayed on Fleck's torso.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:24 am

Each slap pushed him closer and closer to his orgasm. The sharp sting and the mild burn that set in was blissful torture.

It was the fifth slap that truly got to him.

With a groan, and a jerk, he came, spilling out onto his stomach
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:32 am

Dick breath left him as he watched Fleck come. The white against his tanned skin was lewd in a way he loved.

"Fuck."

His eyes turned up to Fleck's face.

"Fuck."

His hand clenched, and he forced himself to slow with a whimper.

"Can I keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:34 am

The question was met with Fleck's strong thighs curling around DIck's slim waist, tightening and jerking DIck closer to him.

"Fuck," he gasped when Dick's cock thrust into him hard ar the movement.

"You fucking better." He bit his lip, then grinned, eyes twinkling. "Fuck me hard, Dick."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:43 am

Dick gasped himself as he was pulled forward.

Cheeks hot, he pushed tilted Fleck's hips as he stretched himself up to kiss him firmly on the lips. He began rocking his hips, he desperate need to come meant he was back at his fast, unforgiving pace.

His hands smoothed over the hot puckered skin, and he slapped it again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:51 am

Fleck groaned into Dick's mouth as Dick began a brutal pace.

Fuck fuck fuck.

He keened when Dick slapped at the red skin of his thigh and ass again. Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:14 am

Dick's teeth scrapped Fleck's stubbled chin as his head dropped to press his face into the crook of his neck, feeling his throat vibrate each time he moaned and swore. Moans and swears trembled his own lips between each kiss he pressed against the sweat-slick skin.

"Fuck, Fleck. Fuck. Fuck."

He gripped both of Fleck's thighs and became lost in his own pleasure. A spew of both Italian and English curses left him until he came with a cry.

Panting, he stayed still for a while, still deep in Fleck. His eyes closed and forehead pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:16 am

Fleck slumped when Dick did, panting heavily.

"You've ruined me for all other men now," he murmured after a long pause. "I will never be satisfied with any cock but yours ever again."

Because holy fuck had that been good.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:24 am

Dick turned hot at Fleck's words, equally embarrassed and flattered by them. They both knew it wasn't something he had done before. he was inexperienced.

He pulled out, making a small noise at the last bit of stimulation on his now oversensitive cock, and dropped down on Fleck. The slickness between them he couldn't care about.

"Good." There was that flair of possessiveness again. He didn't want Fleck to want anyone else.

He kissed him lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:28 am

""You say good, but when you have to go make an appearance at the mansion, or wherever, and you can't drag me along, I'm going to have to settle for something in that box, and a memory."

He arm flung out, gesturing towards the box sat on the nightstand.

"And I am not going to be satisfied with silicone or glass, and you're going to have to deal with my horny ass jumping you and begging for your cock when you get back, and you're probably going to get tired of that, and I'll never have my hundred and two children."

Fleck huffed and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:38 am

What had been a mixture of flattery and embarrassment was now just embarrassment.

He let out a little groan and buried himself in Feck's neck.

"I don't think I would mind you jumping me," he muttered. In fact, he rather liked the idea. He had grown a tendency of being a bit insatiable. "At least I won't have to worry about you being a tease for hours on end."

He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:40 am

"Of course you'd have to worry. I'll always be a tease."

Fleck pulled Dick close for a tight, far-too-close hug, purposefully being annoying as he grinned a charming grin. "Gotta make you want to keep coming back for more of my ass, don't I? That won't happen if I put out right away."

He stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:48 am

Dick let out a tiny sound as he was squeezed.

He lifted his head to see Fleck poking his tongue off.

"I'll bite it off again", he threatened.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:51 am

"And who's going to be sad when I don't have a tongue and cant give you good blowjobs?"

His lips kicked up into a leering smirk. "Or eat your ass. I know you enjoyed that."

He planted a wet, smacking kiss to Dick's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:04 am

Heat radiated from his face and he made a small noise, scandalised. But he didn't deny Fleck's claims.

"At least I will get some peace."

In all truth, the idea of Fleck not using that wicked tongue was a sad thought.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:06 am

"Who wants peace? That's boring."

He snorted and ruffled Dick hair. What was once a neat ponytail was now a poofy mass of tangled, damp hair.

Fleck had to admire Dick's just-fucked hair. He wondered if his looked just as wild.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:21 am

His lips quirked at the familiar show of affection.

"True," he said after some time.

Blue eyes lingered down at Fleck. He did look just as wild with his mused brown hair, flushed cheeks and splattering of hickeys.

"I never compleated giving you a matching neck."

His fingers tapped Fleck's half-bruised throat.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 am

"That's probably a good thing."

His fingers trailed over Dick's bruised neck, tracing the pattern.

"I don't heal like you do. I'd have to deal with everyone seeing them." One or two hickies weren't a problem, really. But when there was a collar of them? It'd bring up things he didn't really want people to ask.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:34 am

Dick closed his eyes as fingers trailed down his neck. A shiver crawled up his spine.

He hummed.

"This is still going to last a couple of days."

So he would still have to deal with it. Luckily he did think he had a turtleneck lying around here for occasions like these.

His fingers drifted down to feel the couple of suspicious scabs.

"I should probably heal you, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:36 am

The suggestion had Fleck pouting.

"Do you have to? If you heal me, I'm not gonna be able to feel that you fucked me. The best part of an ass pounding is being able to feel it for a few days after."

He wasn't going to mince words right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:48 am

The same startled, scandalous expression came on his face. It was almost as if he wasn't the one to give Fleck the "ass pounding."

"Well-" He was lost for words.

"Just make sure you hid it."

He prodded between Fleck's scabs.

To anyone who wasn't in the know, they would probably just brush them off. They may not even think of them as bite marks. But he still didn't want to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:58 am

Fleck grinned at Dick's scandalised expression. Even after everything they'd done, he was still so tight-laced about things. It was endearing.

He gave a jaunty salute at the order and prod to his neck.

"Yes, sir."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:12 am

With a flush, he rolled his eyes at the salute. But there was a pull in the pit of his stomach at Fleck's words.

"We still have the rest of the... night?" He glanced over to the window. It was still pitch black, but it was well past midnight when they left Chrys'. "Morning?"

He gave Fleck a questioning look.

"Still want to take advantage of having the house to ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:15 am

Fleck grinned at Dick's suggestion.

"You bet I do. What is your depraved little mind planning?" he questioned.

He wanted to know what interesting things Dick had planned, knowing that they had the house to themselves for hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ora Pattiniamo [C]
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: