Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] [AU] Run.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:02 am

"Well, you're still boring as fuck."

She huffed lightly, and tossed the black jeans at her.

"You know someday I'm going to get you in colour, and it'll be beautiful." Rai would probably look great with some colour. She was pale enough that most colours would look good on her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 am

"And your surprised by that?"

Rai knew what she liked, plus whenever she opted to wear colours she always ended up getting dirty, black his most of that.

She wiggled her way into the jeans with surprising ease, they were a little bit short of her but that was fine.

"Feels good to wear clothes."
It was humanizing , like she wasn't some caged animal.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:21 am

"Surprised? No. Unhappy? Immensely."

She leaned against the wardrobe, watching as Rai wriggled into the jeans. It was almost sad that she could fit into her jeans.

"Soon you'll want to get out of them again." Clothes weren't fun. If she could live as nudist, she would.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:27 am

"Probably, but I missed clothes."

At silly as it was being covered, away from prying eyes felt safer, it had made her feel so much more vulnerable being naked, as if her weakness was on display.

A pleased purr rumbled in her chest as she sat up, a long night's rest, a shower and a stomach of food had her spirits up higher than they had been in a long time.

"Let's go outside."
Sunshine and fresh air sounded heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Angela gave the woman a dry look at the excited suggestion.

"Some of us have to work at looking presentable to human company, you know."

Angela was not one of those people. With naturally quite clear skin; beautiful big round eyes framed with long lashes; and short hair that almost always fell perfectly into place, she certainly didn't have to work hard at looking good.

"Let me shower and put a face on."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Raisa gave a whine as she lay back down and looked up at Angela.

She had been gone a long time, being patient for a little while longer wouldn't kill her.

That being said it did take a whole lot of self control not to bust out of this house and run on foot to find Tibor and Khaliq.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 5:32 am

Angela blew Rai a kiss as she left the room.

She appeared ten minutes later, naked with her hair dried.

"Didn't miss me too much, did you?" She sat down at her vanity and fluffed her hair before reaching for her makeup bag.

Her back was much the same as it always was, heavily tattooed, though a little black mass scampered across her lower back; a moving cat tattoo that was content to dart across her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 pm

In the relatively short amount of time that Angela had spent in the shower Raisa had dozed off. Her body was still trying to heal itself and with sunshine flooding into the room it lulled her into a light sleep.

Her eyes fluttered open as Angela spoke to her, rubbing her eyes on the back of her hands.

"Hmm?"

She murmured as she rolled over and watched the woman do her makeup.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:16 am

"Clearly not then."

Angela looked at Rai through the mirror as she uncapped her eyeliner.

"Can you go make sure Pedro isn't trying to chew through the cupboard door again? He's been quiet for too long." She didn't trust that chihuahua as far as she could throw him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 am

"Sorry," she muttered sheepishly, she hadn't meant to fall asleep on her like that. Her sleep during the night had been restless and fragmented.

"Can do," with that she pulled herself back onto her feet and padded around the house to find the small dog.

"Pedro!" She called out, whistling for the pup. Raisa had never been one for small dog but Pedro was a sweet little thing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:42 am

Pedro was sat on the couch, chewing at one of the cushions. The corner was already frayed and destroyed. He'd clearly been at that for a little while.

He looked up when Rai called for him, but happily returned to killing the cushion.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:45 am

Raisa snorted a laugh at the site of the murder scene. The little pup had been quite busy this morning. Angela was gonna be pissed.

"Naughty." She scolded, unable to keep the chuckle out of her words as she picked him up, taking the cushion from his possession.

"Looks like we've got a casualty." Rai padded back into Angela's room with the dog in one arm and the frayed cushion in the other.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:49 am

Angela was stepping into a dress when Rai padded into the room.

She turned around, and snorted at the sight, trying to fight a smile.

"I want to praise him, but I know I shouldn't. Lydia bought me those cushions and they're ugly as fuck."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:52 am

"Well...I'm pretty sure they're Pedro's cushions now."
Now that he had started chewing on them there was very little chance that she would be able to get him to stop.

"Nothing of value was lost at least."
It would have been worse if she was attached to the ugly frayed cushion.

"At least you have an excuse to get new ones now."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 10:56 am

"They're going in the bin as soon as I get out there." Now she had a chance to throw them away, they were gone.

She turned her back to them again.

"Zip me up, babe?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:03 am

Rai placed the cushion and Pedro down, letting him continue is assault on it.

"Can do."

She zipped up Angela's dress, admiring the woman's form, she really was stunning
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:07 am

The cat tattoo on her skin chased the zip upwards, unseen until it peeked over the top of her dress and looked like it was trying to claw at the zip.

Angela jumped with a hiss. She could feel the claws, like sharp little pinches.

"Damn cat."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:11 am

The cat brought a smile to Raisa's face, she had always been in awe of Angela's ability to make moving tattoos.

She gave a small chuckle as she unzipped the dress a little before zipping it again, causing the cat to take chase.

"I need to get you to do one of these for me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:15 am

"Bitch! If you carry on doing that, I'll tattoo a knife that'll constantly stab you."

She pulled away, reaching around to pull up the zip.

"What do you want to do about shoes?" Angela's size was much smaller than Rai's there.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am

Raisa snorted a laugh and zipped the dress up, booping the cat in the head to shoo it away of the zipper.

"I don't need shoes."

It wasn't uncommon for the lycan around here to go around shoeless, plus, at this point in time she didn't care if she was shoeless.

"Honestly I just want to see everyone, at this point I don't care if I'm naked."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:29 am

"You need shoes. I think I have some that Charlie left... They might fit you."

She pulled up short, though, at Rai's next words.

"We can't go see them. Not now. I called sick. They're going to be pissed if I show up perfectly fine. You're going to have to wait."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:36 am

Rai was getting frustrated, having everyone within her reach was making her impatient, she had waited so long for this and the mere minutes it was taking for Angela to get ready were making her anxious.

"What do you mean we can't go now?" Then what were they getting dressed for?

"I'm sure they'll understand when they see me." A fake sick day was understandable given the circumstances, right?

"Angela please..."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:43 am

"Rai, no. You'll have to wait for half four."

As important as this was for Rai, she didn't want to upset the boss any more than she had in the past few months.

Rai had to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am

A sense of panic started in her chest, she could feel her heart beating harder, she had thought they'd be going there now.

Why else would she need to be worrying about putting shoes on.

"I can go by myself, I know the way."

That anxious feeling was gnawing at her, putting her on edge.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:59 am

"Rai. Raisa."

She reached out for the woman's hand.

"It's a couple hours. In a couple of hours you can go see them. I'm not letting you go alone right now. We can go out. Walk around a bit, get something to eat, then we can go see them. Okay?"

Her voice was soothing, much calmer than it usually was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] [AU] Run.   [O] [AU] Run. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] [AU] Run.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Mellili :: Mansion-
Jump to: