Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pride and Predrinks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:17 am

"Fine, I won't be boring."

Dick welcomed the kiss happily. His hands pushing up between them so he could wrap them around Fleck's neck- he jumped at cheer and broke the kiss by leaning back. 

He watched the woman flounce away. That was a little bit excessive.

His attention turned to the little flag in Fleck's hand and frowned. Already he was one ahead. 

"Well, at least Margie won't be missing out on her flag collection this year."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:24 am

"Every year," he repeated, mystified.

How did he get a flag every year?

He shook off the confusion and raised his hands to wedge the little flag into the band of his ponytail. Raph had done that to him on their second Pride, and it had just become a thing after that.

It looked silly, but that was all part of the fun.

The next person to approach them was a woman holding out a tupperware box. She held it up between the two.

The box as filled with sugar cookies, decorated like penises and vaginas.

Fleck chuckled as he took a vagina, making a show of taking a bite. "The only vagina I'm gonna eat again," he chuckled.

The woman laughed along with him. "Those are the only penises that go in my mouth, too."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:46 am

Dick snorted as it was stuck into his ponytail. Shame there wasn't a breeze in the air to have it waving majestically about. 

He turned at a friendly, homely looking woman that appeared, offering sweet treats. Then he turned his gaze down to the sugar cookies, decorated with icing. There was nothing subtle about what they were supposed to be. She even added veins and a little white spot on the head on the penises. The vaginas... well, he assumed that they were spot on, too.

Watching the exchange between them with a mixture of amusment, embarrassment and horror, he eyed the cookies.

He had put up a fuss about putting something phallic shaped in his mouth only a few seconds ago, but that was before the bet.

Not wanting Fleck to outdo him, he gingerly grabbed a penis shaped one with small thanks and shoved it in his mouth, refusing to be caught with it for more than a second.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 am

Both watched Dick with a little smile on their faces.

"He always this eager for a dick in his mouth?" she asked casually.

Fleck snorted, grinning. "Bit of a pillow prince in that aspect, actually."

The woman gasped. "No! But he looks like such a twink! I thought they were all about that."

Fleck gave a one shouldered shrug.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Shoving that sugar cookie was the best and worst decision he made.

Best in the fact it tasted amazing. They even beat some of the cookies from the fancy cafe he liked.

Worst in the fact it had him choking at her casual question. He should have seen that joke coming, but he didn't. Now he fighting not to splutter the cookie everywhere. 

Eye's stinging, he managed to swallow.

He gave Fleck an accusing glare.

"I'm not-" Then he faulted. He wasn't prepared to talk about his newfound sex-life with this woman. Also the fact it was frustratingly true.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Fleck began rubbing Dick's back when he choked, grinning at him.

The conversation was worth that look. The utter mortification and dreaded acceptance in his gaze, and the deep red colouring his cheeks.

He couldn't get enough of that. It was too good.

"Good luck with your pillow prince," the woman said as she made her way off to offer cookies to more people.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:18 pm

"I would rather we drop the pillow bit," he said with a grumble after she left, cheeks still stained.

He hadn't heard the term before, or if he had he didn't put it to memory. But from the conversation they had, it didn't take a genius to work out what it means.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Lips curled, he gave a nod.

"Sure. Though you're not going to help your case tonight when I win and you're a literal pillow prince. We're six to five."

Dick was currently losing, and it was so sweet to say that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

That didn't cool his blush.

"There is only one point difference, don't be so smug."

His eyes scanned where they - and by they, he meant himself - could get their next freebie. His eyes landed on a pair of drag queens who were beckoning them over. Their wigs were large, make up extravagant, and costumes surprisingly simple compared to what he has seen so far. They stood next to a large wheel.

He dragged Fleck over.

"Hey there, sweetcheeks," the blonde-wigged one greeted them. "For a couple of euros, you can spin the wheel and be in for a fifty percent chance of winning something - all proceedings going to a charity, of course."

She swept her arm over to the poster. It was a charity designed to help children who identified as LGBT. He couldn't say no now. Even if he did lose, at least he knew it would be going to a good cause.

"Sure."

He passed her a couple of euros and the red-wigged one spun the wheel for him. He watched it intently as if to will it onto a prize. With relief, it was out of the red. With horror, it landed on the one with the picture of makeup.

The blonde laugh.

"Don't worry. Unless you ask, we won't do anything intense. We can just paint a rainbow or something on your cheeks?"

Dick hesitated, then nodded. He didn't want to come away from this empty handed.

The blonde clapped her hands together.

"Wonderful."

As Dick was ushered into a chair, giving his boyfriend a hopeless glance, the redhead extended her hand to Fleck.

"Want a go?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 pm

"Afternoon," he replied, looking over the poster as the blonde queen explained the aim of the game.

He watched Dick take his turn, and grinned as he was ushered into the chair they had set up.

"Definitely." He reached into his pocket for his wallet.

"You want a makeover like your beau, honey? We could do so much with that gorgeous face of yours!" the blonde giggled as she poised to spin the wheel.

"No, thanks. You ladies look lovely, and I certainly looked hot after my drag makeover, but my one drag experience was enough." He knew they were just prettying up the face for this stall, but he would never forget having to tape his cock pretty much back up into his body. He was fine without that happening. "Miss Chaos isn't gentle with new girls."

"Oh, I hear you there, sweetcheeks," the red-head agreed as she worked on painting a rainbow on Dick's cheek.

The blonde span the wheel, watching as it span.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Dick turned from where he sat, blue smearing down to his jaw.

"You did drag?"

He could imagine Fleck looking like as a go-go dancer. But in drag? His imagination wasn't so liberal.

He needed to see some photographic evidence.

The redhead huffed as her work was ruined and she pulled Dick back round to face her and to fix up her work, saying something about ruining a masterpiece.

The blonde paid them no attention and clapped her hands together as the wheel stopped on a prize.

"You luck man! You won the last one for today!"

She leaned down behind the wheel, then presented Fleck with his prize; a small white tiger plush.

"Look after him, sweetcheeks."

Dick snorted from where he sat and the redhead tutted again, fixing him up before he was free from her clutches. Even though she promised just a rainbow on his cheeks, he couldn't escape the glitter in his hair and the highlight on his cheekbones. It took all his effort not to scratch his face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Fleck shrugged when Dick turned to stare at him. "Yeah, once. Miss Chaos was entering a competition thing where she had to show her skill by making over a guy and making it convincing and shit." He shrugged again. "Chai made me. We got second place. Chaos is still super proud over winning it."

It had been an interesting day. He made a hot, but muscly, chick.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied with a grin as he took the tiger from her.

When Dick was free, he leaned over to hug the blonde and press a little kiss to her cheek, then did the same with the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Both of the drag queens laughed, hugged and kissed Fleck too, telling him to mind the makeup. Then Dick received the same treatment, just a little more awkwardly received.

The redhead patted his shoulder.

"Honestly, I am so glad you didn't want a full face. I have never known someone to fidget so much!"

Dick shrugged, not taking offence. He had been called out on his inability to stay still for more than a minute multiple times.

With a chorus of, "see you, sweetcheeks," they were weaving back through the crowd.

Dick looked between the tiger and Fleck's clean face, his own catching the sun.

"I wished we could have swapped prizes," he sulked.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Fleck ruffled Dick's hair as his boyfriend pouted.

"But you look so good with shiny cheeks and glitter," he teased.

"And the tiger's cute." He held it up in front of him, looking over it. "I'm sure Sollew'll appreciate the company."

He'd had half a mind to give it to one of his nieces when he'd received it, but actually it was pretty cute. He wouldn't mind it living on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 12:09 am

Dick battered the hand playfully away, the glitter falling and landing on his clothes.

He smiled in secret amusement as Fleck held the tiger up.

"I feel like you are slowly ensuring you have no place to sleep on the bed."

He knew his sleeping habits. If he didn't wake up clinging onto Fleck, he woke up hogging the bed. The cats were the same. United, the largest occupant didn't stand much chance.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 12:11 am

"I'll be fine."

His bed was big, a nice double bed. He wasn't worried about not having any room. He could fill the bed so he could just lay down on it himself and there'd still be room. He usually had Dick laying on top of his chest, anyway.

"What do you think? WHat should we call him?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 am

Dick raised an eyebrow at Fleck's question.

Then looked at the tiger. Fleck was right, it was cute. It didn't look tacky cheap, either. A few of the obvious name choices ran through his head: Blanche, Lily, even Snowball.

The amused smile was back.

After some deliberation, he just said it what he thought. Not without helplessly pinking.

"I think you should name him after me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 12:28 am

Fleck snorted at the suggestion. "How egotistical can you get?" he teased.

Then he held the tiger up, side by side with Dick's face. "Saying that, he does have your nose..."

"Not too sure I can get away with calling something so cute Dick. I'd feel terrible." He stuck his tongue out, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:09 am

Dick laughed as the stuffed toy was held up to his face.

"I think we share more than just a similar nose."

He gave Fleck light, playful slap on the shoulder, the smile not leaving his face. He had come to terms and acceptance of his unfortunate name... Mostly.

"It is a perfectly fine, and cute, name for him."

He paused.

"And I am pretty sure you called me cute this past month, so I don't think you would feel that terrible."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:13 am

"Oh, yeah, for the same eyes, too." Clearly he was bullshitting here, as the toy had brown plastic eyes, nothing like his boyfriends crystalline blue ones.

He gasped in pain when he was slapped, hand coming to his shoulder as he dramatically mimed out his pain.

"You act cruel more than you act cute, so I don't mind calling you by it." He stuck his tongue out. "This little guy is pure."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 am

He laughed at his boyfriend's dramatic antics, then attempted to straighten his face.

"I'm not cruel," he tried to say it in the sweetest voice he could muster as if he didn't just playfully slapped his boyfriend.

"Besides, look at him, he looks like he is plotting something. Totally not pure."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 am

"Lies," he rebuked immediately.

Dick had his cruel moments. Playfully cruel, granted. But still cruel.

"This sweetheart wouldn't plot anything. He's too cute." He pressed the tiger's nose against Dick's, then moved to put it in his messenger bag.

"We can name him later."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:44 am

Dick scrunched his nose up as the plush toy was pressed against it.

"You say that now, but just you wait."

He watched the fluffy head disappear into the bag.

"We don't need to. He already has a name. It's Dick Jr.," he said it with all seriousness. Then his lips uncontrollably pushed themselves up and he was snickering. The sudden realisation of how hilarious and wrong it sounded hitting him full force.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:46 am

Fleck shook his head, snickering along with his boyfriend.

"And this is why you're not naming the kids," he stated simply. Dick Junior. Dear Lord, help anyone that actually had that terrible name.

"We're naming him later, when you've come down from your ego trip."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 2:02 am

Dick raised an eyebrow at Fleck as he tried to straighten his features.

It wasn't so much the fact he was on an ego trip. More the fact he found it a hilarious coincidence over what plush animal Fleck was given.

"Hey, it's not an ego trip. It was how things were done not too long ago."

He was named, unfortunately, named after his uncle. Who was named after his father, who was named after his father, and so on so forth.

"Also, you can't name all one hundred and one of them, that's not far. At least fifty-fifty and we can hyphen the odd one out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pride and Predrinks
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: