Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C] Try Outs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richmond

Richmond

[AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 am

There were five applicants still on the running and two beater positions available.

Oscar looked over his sheet, adding in a few more scores.

"We're gonna take a short break and then I will be announcing the team listing."

With that he walked off to add up all his numbers and pick his new team.

A chorus of groans came from those who were left at the fact they had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:26 am

Lyo huffed, muttering to himself in Russian as he dropped himself unceremoniously to the ground.

It was going to be a boring wait, so might as well be comfortable for it.

He began chewing on a feather of dry skin hanging from his thumb to pass the time while he waited for the results.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:31 am

"Rich come with me."
Oscar took the seeker off with him to the far end of the pitch.

As he left his eyes landed on Lyo, narrowing at him as he smirked, he already knew what Oscar wanted.

They were going over the numbers and seeing as the seeker had dealt with the potential beaters first hand the captain wanted his opinion.

They argued for a good long while before eventually walking back to announce the new team.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 am

When Rich's stare caught his gaze, he raised his middle finger at him, keeping it raised until Rich looked away.

Asshole.

He went back to picking at the feathers until the two of them returned.

Then he sat up a little straighter, waiting for the verdict.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:40 am

"Alright everyone listen up, if you're name is called you are officially part of this year's Quidditch team for Slytherin."

Oscar ran through his list, the keeper and chasers remained the same as last year.

"Our seeker for the second year running with be Rich."
The bruised seeker gave a grin and flopped back into the grass, his fellow team mates cheering and petting his back.

"Our beaters this year was a tough choice but we've come to the decision. Our first beater will be Rindley."

Rindley wooped and joined the rest of the team through a chorus of cheers.

"Our second beater will be Alyosha."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:43 am

Rindley.

All right, he supposed. Not a terrible choice.

He hung on the next words, though, wooping loudly when his name was called.

He pushed himself up, and grabbed his broom, making his way towards the team.

Fuck yeah. He'd made the team.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:51 am

Oscar smiled down at his new team.
"Glad to have you all on board, practice starts next week, I expect to see you all there."

He had a good feeling about this lot.

"Rich, Lyo, can you two please return the bludgers to the equipment closet?"

With that everyone started to filter back to the castle, a roughed up looking Rich picking up a handful of bludgers and dropping them into their boxes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:55 am

"Fucking told you I was going to be on the team!" he called after the captain as he bent to pick up a bludger.

He was proud as a peacock right now as he gathered together the rest of the bludgers and dumped them back in their boxes. When they were all strapped down, he stood, hoisting a couple of the equipment boxes up.

"How bout that, huh, you cock?" he snorted to Rich. "Better than you thought."
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:03 pm

"Yeah you did, so keep proving me wrong!"
Oscar called back, he was pleased with how far the Russian had come, being in the actual team he hoped would keep improving him.

Rich ignored what Lyo had said to him. Not purposely, he was looking down at the boxes of bludgers and had no idea that the man was actually speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Lyo rolled his eyes when he was ignored.

"Khu i."

As he passed, carrying the boxes of equipment towards the shed, he swung his foot out, kicking Rich's leg out from under him to send him tumbling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Rich was completely unaware as his leg was kicked out from under him, sending him crashing to the ground.

He hissed and clutched his side, he was still tender from that bludgers beating.

Fucking cunt!

What was this guys problem? He had got on the team from his recommendation.

Richmond grabbed one of the beaters bats and threw it at Lyo as hard as he could, pegging him in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Lyo was half way through a mental rant about the little cunt with the bat hit the back of his head.

The back of the head was a delicate place.

He felt the pain sear through him for just a split second before his vision went dark.

The Russian went down like a sack of shit, slumping over the boxes he had been carrying in his arms, out cold.

Even Lyo couldn't withstand such a hard hit to the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Rich's eyes widened as Lyo went down cold, before rolling.

God dammit...

He had a short mental debate where he seriously considered just leaving him there for someone else to find.

Fuck it.

Moving closer he rolled the man over, patting his face to try and rouse him back to consciousness.

Pulling out his wand he tapped a piece of parchment, informing the medical bay that a student was injured. The note folded itself into a paper plane and zipped​ off into the office.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:32 pm

The slaps, thankfully did rouse him.

His eyes fluttered open slightly, then he groaned, muttering to himself in Russian as his hands came up to his throbbing head.

His eyes cracked open again, then squinted.

His squint turned up to Rich, and he gave a grin. "Good hit, fucker."
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Richmond breathed a sign of relief as Lyo opened his eyes.

"You okay?"

He muttered, his voice sounded a little odd, his words were slow and loud.

He didn't like talking outloud too much, people always looked at him funny when he did, assuming that because he couldn't speak well that he was mentally impaired too.

"Thought you'd have a harder head than that."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 pm

"You are strong."

He rubbed the side of his throbbing head, mussing the long blond hair. Not many people would stay standing from a bat thrown as hard as you could at the back of the head.

"Next time you do that, I will kill you."

He pushed himself to sit up, then reached out to give Rich's shoulder a hefty pat.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Richmond gave an unapologetic shrug.

"Don't trip me over for no fucking reason and I won't throw stuff at you."

He sat down next to the man, pulling stands of grass from the earth.

They could sit here for a little while, he didn't want Lyo getting up too soon if he had a concussion.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:05 pm

Lyo barked a laugh, then winced as the laugh pierced right through him. Fucking ouch.

He slugged Rich in the shoulder. "No fucking reason, my ass. I don't like being ignored when I'm fucking speaking."

He was quite a quiet person, generally. He liked his silence, and translating to English in his head was fucking difficult, so he found himself only speaking when he had to get something across. He didn't like being ignored when he went through the effort of translating.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Richmond's brows furrowed, he hadn't ignored him...oh...

"You're an idiot..." He replied, concussion or not that reason made him roll his eyes.

"You were talking to me when I wasn't looking at you huh?" Rich looked at Lyo and shook his head.

"I wasn't ignoring you."

He replied as he brought his fingers to his ear, signing the word for 'deaf'.

"I'm deaf."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:20 pm

It took him a moment to process and translate.

Then just just stared dumbly for a minute.

"Fuck." He'd kicked a deaf person for not hearing him. What a cock. A good part of him felt guilty.

But Rich had gotten his revenge. The throbbing in the back of his head told him as much.

"We good?"
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Richmond couldn't help but to burst into laughter when Lyo's expression changed.

"Yeah, we're good." Saying the words as he signed them.

He had gotten more than his share of revenge with that hit.

"How's your head?" He was a little concerned that he had taken it too far with that strike.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 pm

"It fuckin' hurts."

He rubbed the back of his head again. "I'll take some pain killers when we get back to the common room." Nothing a couple paracetamol couldn't fix.

"Help me up." He held up his hand for Rich to grab and heave him up.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm

"Take the headache as being my 'welcome to the team' present." A smirk spread across his lips as he got to his feet.

Grasping the taller boy's hand he heaved him onto his feet and kept hold of him to make sure he wasn't going to topple over again.

"I'll get you back to your room."

It was the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:52 pm

"What do I get next year when I make the team again? A broken bone?"

He clipped Rich with his shoulder when he was upright, then bent to pick up the boxes he'd been carrying before he took his impromptu nap.

It was best they put these away first. Then he could bumble down to their common room.
Back to top Go down
Richmond

Richmond

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Rich picked up his boxes and kept a close eye on Lyo, walking near him in the event that he needed to grab onto him to stay upright.

"Tell you what, I think I have a broken rib or three."

Those bludgers packed a punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] Try Outs   [AU][C] Try Outs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C] Try Outs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Hogwarts AU-
Jump to: