Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unattainable

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Unattainable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:48 am

"Look at me."

Ciro spread his arms out and gestured to himself. While he wasn't the broadest, he certainly wasn't skinny.

"How can I have a low tolerance?"

He definitely suspected they were all freakishly good at holding their alcohol. That, or he just drank more excessively the few times he did go out.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:54 am

The order was met with immediate obedience, as her pale eyes moved very slowly and appreciatively over his body.

"Because you, Ciro." She reached out, stroking his jaw with her fingertips. "Don't react well to alcohol in your system. If it wasn't so amusing, it might be pathetic."

Her lips crooked upwards teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:19 am

Under her scrutiny, he straightened up further eagerly. Her appreciative look didn't leave him disappointed. In the few hours they were together, it looked like he didn't lose his nine point five status in her books.

The fingertips against his jaw were unexpected, but he didn't flinch or move away. He was drawn in.

"Well, I'm glad to be amusing at least. And not pathetic."

He laughed awkwardly, hyper aware of her touch.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 am

Her thumb brushed gently against his chin as he laughed awkwardly.

Then she tapped the tip of his nose and leaned back.

"You can be very amusing, sweetheart." She enjoyed that about him. It was different from the usual snark and darker humour of most of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 2:26 am

His nose scrunched as she booped it and his grin became more relaxed. It stretched further, accompanied with a blush as the term of endearment returned. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Glad I can be of a service. Hopefully, I can still be amusing tonight because I have a feeling I won't forget it."

Willow was unforgettable, especially that dress. With the sideways, longing looks she was getting, others had the same thoughts as he did.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 am

"I'm sure you'll find some way to make a-" She paused for a moment to find the right word, and eventually settled on the English 'tit' "Of yourself for my enjoyment."

And if he didn't, there were still other ways that he could amuse her.

She had pretty high hopes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:40 am

He laughed again.

"I'm sure I will."

While he was graceful on the ice, he wasn't so much off it. He will admit that. Too many times he has tripped over something or knocked his head.

"If you're happy, I'm happy. Even if I am nursing over a bruise or my ego or a hangover."

He was someone who was eager to please.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:44 am

Willow gave a laugh at that, very satisfied that he was so eager to please her. She liked how eager he was.

"Well, then, happy, I'd love another drink."

She nudged her empty glass in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:48 am

"Yes ma'am, one more drink coming right up!"

With a wink, he stood and made his way over to the bar. Even with the packed crowd around it, he wasn't there for more than a few minutes. They knew he was not only a well-paying customer but he also tipped well. One of the many, many bonuses of being filthy rich.

He slid back into the booth and passed her a glass of whisky. He also settled down a few shots of tequila for them both.

"To being an amusing drunk!" He cheered, lifting the glass up before knocking it back. It burned the back of his throat, but his face remained impassive. The glass chinked as he set it back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:52 am

She grinned back when he winked at her.

When Ciro returned, another guy was walking away from the table, totally dejected, with Willow's cold blue eyes staring after him impassively.

Really, people didn't learn.

"Nine and a half, you're not doing your job of keeping away the flies very well," she said as Ciro sat down.

She reached out and took up a shot laid out in front of her and downed it with the same lack of reaction Ciro had.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:03 am

his eyes turned up to find the guy that he had saw dejectedly walk away from their booth, but he was already lost in the crowd.

"Hey, I'm new to this job. Cut me some slack."

His attention was drawn back to the crowd and a number of men quickly looked away.

"Maybe I should sit next to you? To, you know, make it seem like you are off the market?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:04 am

"M-mm."

She shook her head slightly and crooked a finger, summoning him closed.

Willow bit her sinfully red lip to hold back a little smile as he leaned closer and leaned in herself, capturing him in a firm kiss.

That would keep people away.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 am

Ciro leant across the table as she summoned him closer. It wasn't quite what he meant. It was better.

When their lips parted he let go of a steady breath. Everything around them turned into a blur. All he could focus on was her and her red lips.

"And again? In case anyone missed that?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:14 am

"If that's what it takes for you to do your job," she replied lightly.

Willow relented to the second kiss without any fuss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:25 am

This kiss came less of a surprise and he grinned into it, delighted.

Since he first laid eyes on her he had been crushing. Hard. Nicola had made sure she teased him about it enough times. (If it wasn't about her, it was about Madox. Maybe he gained a thing for theatre actors?) Willow was gorgeous. Not only that, but she had a captivating personality to boot.

He didn't push the kiss much deeper, bumping noses with her as he broke it.

"As your official fake boyfriend, I think a third kiss is needed. The rule of three, or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 am

Willow's brow arched upwards and a small smirk played at the corner of her lips.

Then she bit said lip and leaned back, out of Ciro's reach. Her head tipped back slightly challengingly.

"You'll have to come get the third one."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:35 am

His smile didn't falter as she moved back. It grew. He liked a game.

While he was tall, there was only so far he could lean over the table. With her leant back it meant he had to get out of the booth and slide up next to her to get what he wanted.

Which he did.

His arm draped behind Willow over the back of the booth casually. With a surge of confidence, he leant down an claimed the third kiss.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 am

She shifted slightly so she was facing him when she sat down next to her.

The third kiss was firm, by her doing, with just a little bit of teeth, snagging Ciros lower lip and pulling just a tad.

Her hand found his neck, the tips of her fingers teasing his hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:50 am

Ciro reciprocated the deepness of the kiss, following Willow's lead. A small, appreciative noise caught the back of his throat as his lip was caught.

It only occurred to him then how long it had been since the last time he kissed someone. It was as amazing as he remembered. Better.

He shifted even closer to the redhead until their thighs touched.A hand rested on her hip and he gave it a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 am

Her fingers buried deeper into his hair, rumpling the thick, dark locks.

Nails scraped over his scalp, firm enough to cause a reaction in him, as her teeth bit into his lower lip more firmly.

Then she pulled back, blue eyes shining as she bit her own lip teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:30 am

A shiver crawled over his head and down his spine as nails dug into his scalp.

"Wow," he breathed.

He licked his swollen lip, dark eyes stuck on her own lip as she drew it between her teeth. He grinned at her.

"Not only do you look like a ten out of ten, but you also kiss like one."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 am

One slim brow arched upwards.

"You had any doubt?"

She was a ten in all aspects. If Ciro had any doubts about that, he clearly didn't know her.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:46 am

Ciro's eyes widened and he flushed.

"Well, no, of course not. It is just, you know, sometimes people can look like a ten and kiss like a two. Or vice versa. I mean, I really hope you don't think I kiss like a one point five if I am a nine point five."

He laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 am

"Eight," she judged.

Then she licked her lips and smiled teasingly.

"But that is subject to reevaluation on further testing." Her eyes dropped to his lips and lingered for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:02 am

"An eight?!"

He saw her eyes dip and he leaned forwards to prove himself.

Instead of playing a more passive part, he took charge of the kiss. Pulling her lip between his before he deepened it. He could taste whiskey on her tongue.

He will be at least a nine point five at kissing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unattainable
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: