Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Scheming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Scheming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 3:38 am

Angela and Fleck were chattering lightly when Dick appeared in their curtained off area.

Angela had the forethought to pull back when she saw the intent in which he moved, and watch the scene.

Fleck jerked when hands came either side of his face, his wallet being pressed into his cheek. He made a quiet noise into the slow, tender kiss, the hand that wasn't being worked of coming up to cup Dick's cheek.

A breathtaking smile came upon his face when Dick pulled back. "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:36 am

Still grinning, he waved the wallet in front of Fleck's face.

"You know what."

He leant in and pressed another quick kiss to Fleck's lips.

He settled back down into his seat. Blush spread across his cheeks. Still reeling from the indirect bit of affection.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:44 am

He chuckled when the wallet was waved in front of him. "Ah, you saw that, did you?"

His hand came up to brush one of Dick's glowing cheeks with the backs of his fingers in a little affectionate movement as Angela scooted closer and picked up the linework again.

"You don't mind, do you?" Fleck asked. "I probably should have asked you before putting it in there."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:04 am

He turned his head to brush his lips against Fleck's knuckles.

"Would I had kissed you if I did?"

Remembering that Angela was there, he turned a few shades darker. But the silly grin on his face didn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:08 am

Fleck's brows shot up. "Honestly? Possibly. You can be a bit unpredictable there."

Dick had a very interesting habit of surprising Fleck when he expects him to react a certain way.

"You two are so in love. It's super fucking cute," Angela murmured, admiring the two of them for a second. They really were one of the most adorable couples that he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:59 am

Dick curled a piece of hair behind his ear, embarrassed. Although, that was the only thing he appreciated Angela saying since they stepped through the door.

"How is it coming along, anyway?"

He wasn't gone for too long so he didn't expect her to get that far. But he still stretched and tilted his head to see from the other side of Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 6:11 am

Half way up Fleck's forearm had been inked.

The linework wouldn't take too long to do. It was the shading that was going to be a real bitch.

"Doing pretty fucking good so far. Your boy here hasn't even flinched yet. Better than most people we get here. Had this one little bitch. Fucking six and a half foot tall. Comes in to comfort his dainty piece of ass through her first tattoo. By dainty ass, I don't just mean cute. I mean, she was the same build as me." At four ten and skinny as a rake with delicate features, Angela was the very definition of dainty.

"Soon as he heard the buzz, he's cold out on the floor, and me and this chick are fucking bawling. Took me a whole fucking ten minutes to cool off enough to actually start with her."

Fleck snorted at the story.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 6:57 am

Dick snorted in time with Fleck.

"Luckily, I don't see either of us fainting on you."

He having had a tattoo done before, and Fleck has had multiple needles shoved in his face for his piercings.

"Did you expect it to hurt more or less?" He asked Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:01 am

"Way more, but there's still a couple hours on this."

He made himself comfortable in the chair. "The pain'll build up."

Angela gave Fleck's large bicep a healthy pat. "You'll be fine.That being said, if you need to tap out, go for it. I've fucked up tattoos because people haven't warned me that they're swooning and just dropped. Don't want to ruin this beauty."

Fleck nodded, but he doubted he'd tap out. He knew well enough how his body reacted to things. He'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:00 am

Dick's fingers laced with Fleck's as they chattered. Angela threw in her eloquently spoken words at times.

Almost three hours in and it wasn't Fleck that threw in the towel.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:04 am

"And I thought werewolves were tough, fuck me," Angela grunted after a twenty minute stretch of intense silent work. She sat back on her stool, wiping her forehead with her forearm. "That was an offer, by the way," she tacked on to the end.

She rotated her stiff shoulder and set her gun aside, standing up.

"You are a fucking beast, and I am not waiting for you to give up to go eat my lunch. So I'm fucking off out of here for twenty minutes to eat, piss and have a fag. You should eat and then maybe call some lab somewhere and get tested to see if you're really fucking human."

She shook her head as she walked out, muttering about the tough ass human in an impressed breath.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:33 am

Dick watched Angela walk off in some shocked amazement. Besides her crude flirtiness towards his boyfriend, the elf had grown on him. There was something familiar about her.

He patted his boyfriend's arm, eyes still on where Angela left.

"No need for a lab."

With what little taste he had, his boyfriend was most definitely human.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:39 am

"So your professional opinion is that I'm human, hmm?"

Fleck raised his arm to get a look at the tattoo so far. "It's looking so good. So close to the original. I have to say, Angela's pretty great at this."

The linework had been completed in the first half hour, and now the shading was crawling up his arm. The shading was just over half way done. In two and a half hours, maybe three, his arm would be completely done.

He was excited for that, for sure.

"So what did you get me for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 9:12 am

Dick stood to move around the other side of Fleck. He hadn't had a proper look so far. Inspecting it, he made a noise of approvement.

"She's done a beautiful job so far."

There had been a few tiny adjustments to the design. Angela's expert eyes picked up on what would look better.

"Pasta pot, like you asked."

He sat back in his stool, pulling it out.

"And, of course, the snickers."

He already handed him the bottle of sprite earlier.

Dick picked up his iced tea for a drink. The tip of his tongue stuck out after a swig. It wasn't very 'iced' anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 9:20 am

"She has. It'll look awesome in a couple weeks when it's all healed." When the swelling had gone down, the redness receded and all the scabbing had healed up, the tattoo was going to look fantastic.

"You are wonderful." He snapped up the pasta pot eagerly, pulling back the film and digging into it with the cheap plastic fork provided in the pack.

"All the adrenaline and stuff really makes you hungry," he commented after shoving a half chewed mouthful of food between his teeth and cheek. He wasn't so much of a barbarian that he would talk openly through a mouthful of food, but he wasn't so high class that the act was forbidden when he was excited like he was.

"She's grown on me." He tilted his head, gesturing to the curtain, and subsequently Angela. "I didn't expect her. I really didn't, but she's actually super cool when you get to know her."

He bit his lip and grinned. "Even if I'm starting to worry about the amount of times she's come on to you today."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:16 am

"Me neither. Especially after I looked at her work." He took another sip of his lukewarm drink. "She definitely wasn't this bad the first time I met her. I mean, she was by no means talking like a saint. But still."

He was also, in some weird way, was drawn to her.

He had a tendency to be drawn to loud and chatty people. Even if they to made him squirm or pissed him off. It probably has something to do with being around Giacinto, Ignacio and Lyssum for so long - and all their other weird characters he had met. It was familiar.

He frowned and sat back a bit in the chair.

"Me?" He said, disbelieving. "Every five minutes she was talking about your body or... something."

While he did agree with what came out her mouth. He just didn't want to hear her say it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:36 am

"That something being my cute daddy. Do you not realise how many times she's insinuated she wants us to make a sandwich out of her?"

His brows raised. It was a crude comment, but he couldn't come up with anything better to say. That just... fit.

If Angelina wasn't flirting with him, she was flirting with Dick, even if Dick was completely oblivious.

He leaned back in his seat as he shoved a forkful of pasta and chicken in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:25 am

It took him a moment to work out Fleck's comment. His brows pinched together and his nose wrinkled.

He toyed with the bottle in his hand

"Well, maybe she was saying it to be polite?"

His argument was weak, he couldn't wee why she would flirt with him. Yet he doubted anything that woman did was polite. She was blunt, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:39 am

"Yeah no. She wants both of us bad, my love."

He grinned at his boyfriend. He could see why Angela wanted Dick. He was a sweet person, and the thought that someone wanted him was genuinely shocking to the Vampire.

He was humble, and that made him even more attractive.

Fleck leaned forwards for a firm kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:19 pm

"Oh-" Fleck's lips pressed against him, cutting him off.

His eyes slid close. Now there were alone together with ten to twenty minutes spare, he took advantage of it. Not to the level Angela suggested, but still something more than a chaste kiss. His tongue teased along Fleck's lower lip.

The lukewarm bottle was abandoned in his boyfriend's lap. His hands placed either side of the broad chest, the tips of his fingers could feel the collar bone jut out under the shirt.

He pulled away with a slow smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:29 pm

"Get you, smiling like that."

Fleck grinned. "I'm only being nice 'cause I've got all these good chemicals playing around in me. Can you smell those? Do they make me smell extra nice?" His gaze turned down to his arm. 

"Actually, have you been all right with this? That was something we should have talked about, huh? Iv'e bled quite a bit already and we're only half way through. Is the blood making you uncomfortable? If it is, you don't have to stay with me."

He hadn't bled as much as he knew some people did, but there was still blood on the cloths Angelina had been using to wipe away excess ink.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Dick was taken aback by Fleck's concerns.

"If the blood made me uncomfortable I would never be able to go out. Besides, you're fine. The smell of antiseptic and your chicken pasta drowns it out a bit."

The smell of Fleck's blood did cut through the air, subtlely. Yet, it didn't bother him... too much. He had drunk a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't like one of his firsts dates with Fleck where he cut himself open and he had to leave in a frantic hurry.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:44 pm

"Well, if it does get too much, don't think you have to stay around, okay?"

He didn't want Dick suffering if he didn't have to. No sense in the both of them suffering over this. He'd be happy to take the rest alone and meet up with Dick afterwards if it did get too much for him.

"It's going to carry on bleeding, you know, for the next day or two. Are you going to be okay with that? Or are we going to have to distract ourselves?" he teased with a wicked little grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Dick squeezed Fleck's shoulders.

"Thank you."

He should be able to manage, though.

Sitting back down in his seat, a finger ran over the ring on his hand absently. Blue eyes carefully avoided the wicked little grin.

"... Maybe a few distractions are needed," he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Fleck gave a low chuckle, full of promise.

"I'll make sure you get lots of blowjobs as a thank you to distract you over the next couple days... Daddy." His low-pitched purring tone would get to Dick, but nowhere near as much as that god-awful nickname.

His eyes twinkled as he waited for the torn response of lust and disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Scheming
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: