Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Scheming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Scheming - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 5:27 am

"I guess..." He shrugged, not entirely convinced by Fleck's statement.

His face scrunched up when he felt his boyfriend kiss his hot cheek, leaving it a little sticky.

After a short moment, he turned his head back up to face Fleck and find his eyes.

"I don't know, it just is - embarrassing. And I am glad and I know you won't react negatively to anything - and if you don't like something tell me - but..." He shrugged again, not entirely sure how to put all his thoughts and feelings into words.

His hand unlocked behind Fleck's back to smooth up his chest to grasp his shoulders.

"I guess I told myself it is improper and filthy and everything else for so, so long it's kinda hard to, you know, change."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 5:38 am

Fleck considered his boyfriend's words for a long moment.

"Well, we've got all the time in the world to work on reversing that thought process. You don't have to be comfortable with it right away, but eventually you'll see your kinks as a good thing."

He leaned down to sear Dick's lips with a long, hot kiss.

"Want me to share some of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 6:54 am

Dick shifted under his boyfriend, nerves coiled as he waited for his response.

When he finally got a response he relaxed and welcomed the long, hot kiss eagerly. His face became little more sticky.

"... Sure?"

He remembered vaguely having this conversation with Fleck when his boyfriend begged him to take him to Giacinto's dungeon. The conversation didn't go very far since he quickly diverted the subject.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 7:00 am

"I'm sure you've realised the basics by now. I.E, the spanking and hair pulling parts."

He grinned, keeping his face close to Dick as he spoke.

"Dirty talk. It's so hot when you swear like you do in the moment, and give those little orders." He kissed the corner of Dick's mouth.

"And I've got a whole new appreciation for being tied up after today." His eyes flashed up to the ties piled up on his pillow, and his grin widened. "Wouldn't mind doing that again occasionally."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 7:31 am

Face glowing, Dick nodded. He had noticed that Fleck seemed to like that.

The corners of his lips kicked up shyly when they were kissed. Half the time he didn't even realise he was saying them so shortly. But something always shot through him when Fleck followed through.

At the mention of the ties, he tilted his head back so he could get an upside down view of them on the pillow case. His throat vibrated as he hummed. He wouldn't mind doing that again, either. Not that he was up for openly admitting that yet.

He tilted his head back to Fleck and made a face.

"You called me a gremlin. I don't think that is showing appreciation."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 7:45 am

"You are a gremlin."

He gave Dick a sound kiss to silence any attempts at fighting his corner on the subject.

"But, despite the immense teasing, it was hot." His lips kicked up again. "Especially the slapping. Mmm." He hummed appreciatively at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 8:08 am

Dick tried to make some semblance of protest behind the kiss, before quickly giving up. Fine. He was a gremlin.

His own lips curved up in a small, bashful smile at the praise.

"I'm glad... I enjoyed it, too."

Embarrassed, his eyes flickered away. Then they widened.

"Oh, that reminded me, you owe me a date." His bashful smile turned into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 8:12 am

Progress! That was one step towards embracing his kinks.

"I do, don't I?"

Fleck hummed as his arms wrapped around Dick, pulling him closer. "I guess I'll have to think of something special, huh?"

He'd put some good thought into it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 8:36 am

Dick hummed and kissed Fleck lips again.

"And I remember someone in London telling me they were going to give me the Hollywood treatment." He tapped his fingers on Fleck's shoulder. "Still waiting on that one."

He would have never of thought a month ago, before London, he would me like this. His boyfriend, naked, on top of him with cum drying on his face. While he still flushed, he would have had palpitations then.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 8:41 am

Fleck rolled his eyes dramatically.

"You're so high maintenance," he complained loudly, flopping out onto his back and throwing a forearm over his eyes.

"Hollywood seduction, an actual date. What happened to all the guys that could get a fucking hot blowjob like that and be content?" And then, in usual Fleck style, with an unexpected twist, he began to sing teasingly.

It wasn't strange for Fleck to break out into a few words of a song every now and again, but usually he erred towards Italian songs. The lyrics that came out of his mouth this time were English. Spending that time in London had influenced him, and helped with his lack of musical understanding in the language.

"Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the Gods?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:03 am

Dick laughed at his boyfriend's dramatic flare.

Turned on his side, head propped up with his hand, he continued to laugh as his boyfriend complained.

Then he had to start singing. And out of all songs he could have chosen from, it was one of the most ridiculous ones. Of course, it would be.

He bit his lip to try and stop himself laughing, the corners of his lips still stretched. He wasn't going to stop this little amusing preformance anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:10 am

"How cool would it be if my life was a musical?" he randomly questioned, tilting his head so he could peek out from behind his forearm, still resting on his brow.

"I could just randomly burst into song and no one would care, or they'd join in, and then we could have a totally adorable duet to confess our love to each other in song form."

Then a massive grin stretched across his face. "We could be Troy and Gabriella, minus the high school, and with more fangs!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:27 am

It was Dick's turn to roll his eyes.

"Very cool," he agreed, indulging Fleck.

He kept the silly bitten smile on his face. As ridiculous as it was, the idea of doing a romantic duet with his boyfriend appeased the romantic in him. Not that he would ever do that. Especially in front of strangers... Unless after a bottle of wine.

(And they both knew how terrible that turned out.)

Dick's brows furrowed together as Fleck's mouth stretched into a wide grin. "Troy and Gabriella?"

He tried to think what musical, set in high school, had those characters. He came nought.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:36 am

"Oh, come onn! High School Musical!"

Fleck sat up, and held up his hand to command attention. Then he began to sing.

"Nana na na
Nana na na yeah
You are the music in me

You know the words once upon a time
Make you listen
There's a reason

When you dream there's a chance you'll find
A little laughter or happy ever after

You're the harmony to the melody
It's echoing inside my mind

A single voice above the noise
And like a common thread
Ooh, you're pulling me"

It was the most fluent he had sung an English song besides the song that he considered their song. It would be impressive if it wasn't such a well-known girly child's movie song.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 9:51 am

Nope. That didn't prompt any memory in Dick.

He listened eagerly. He loved hearing Fleck sing. He sung low and husky and it made little butterflies go off in his stomach, even if he missed a note every now and then or sung out of tune. It was gorgeous.

"This is so corny," he laughed, not putting a stop to Fleck's singing, grinning up at him, freckled cheeks pink.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:01 am

He gave his own little laugh, and dipped down to press a couple kisses to his boyfriend's face.

"When I hear my favourite song
I know that we belong
Oh you are the music in me

Yeah it's living in all of us
Yeah it bought us here because
Because you are the music in me

Nana na na oh
Nana na na 
Yeah yeah yeah
You are the music in me"

He nuzzled against Dick's cheek, and laid another couple kisses onto his blushing skin.

It's like I knew you before we met
Can't explain it
There's no name for it

I'm saying words that I never said
And it was easy
'Cause you see the real me
As I am
You understand
And that's more than I ever had

To hear your voice 
Above the noise
I know I'm not alone
Oh you're singing to me

He cracked up a little there, snorting a quiet laugh before making himself sing on.

When I hear my favourite song
I know that we belong
You are the music in me

It's living in all of us
It bought us here because
You are the music in me

This was where he just gave up. He snorted again, then gave a full laugh, burying his face in Dick's neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:09 am

Dick snorted a few laughs then bit his lip to keep himself quiet so he could listen.

The lyrics just got cornier. He could see why it would be a song set in high school - from what he had seen on TV. His experience with high school, or school in general, was zero.

When Fleck kissed his cheeks and nuzzled into his neck he bit down harder, snorts turning into snickers. Then when Fleck finally finished singing, he burst out laughing along with his boyfriend.

"You are - what is that word you use? A dork?" He started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:42 am

Fleck gave an insulted gasp at the laughing comment.

"That hurt. Right here." He laid his hand over his heart and gave a long dramatic groan of pain.

"So much, It hurts so much."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:57 am

"What can I say?"

He was still grinning as he pushed himself up to press a kiss toFleck's hand over his heart, and then a kiss on his lips.

"It's true. You are a compleat," he kissed Fleck again, "and utter," another kiss, "dork."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:59 am

He accepted each kiss at it came to him, but after the final one, he gave a loud, obnoxious death rattle.

He went stiff as a board, unnaturally so, doing a bad B-movie style job at playing dead.

"Your insults killed me," he informed in a stage whisper, still 'dead.'
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySat May 20, 2017 11:06 am

Dick bit his lip, snorting. His head turned slightly away to try and keep his laughter under control.

Once he managed to have it so his lips were pursed - but the corners still curled up - he leaned over his 'dead' boyfriend.

"I hear that a Prince's true love kiss will bring you back."

He cupped his hands either side of Fleck's still messy cheeks. He leant down to give him a slow and chaste kiss. Pulling back, he didn't even wait to see if it worked as he pressed his head against Fleck's chest, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:39 am

Dick didn't even get as far as pulling back before Fleck gave a reaction.

His mouth opened and his tongue stuck out, running wetly over Dick's lip and chin as it stuck up and rested on his own chin.

"Still dead," he muttered around his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:55 am

"You're so disgusting," he laughed once he caught his breath. He wiped the drool off, making a face. He was so getting him back for that.

His grin turned devilish as he took in Fleck's naked body.

Without warning, he dug his fingers into his boyfriend's ribs.

"Still dead?" He asked, fingers relentless.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:59 am

The tickling was so sudden that he didn't even have time to draw his tongue back into his mouth before he reacted.

He yelped as he bit the poor muscle.

He didn't give himself time to feel the pain, though. Just kicked himself away from Dick, pouting as he did so.

"You're evil."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:09 am

Dick was still laughing as Fleck pushed himself away from him, pouting.

"I don't bringing my boyfriend back to life is evil."

He scooted himself closer Fleck, leaving the tear in the sheets behind him.

"Besides, you licked me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Scheming
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: