Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Scheming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Scheming - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 12:15 am

"Everything is about pride with Princes, isn't it?"

The little grin on his face didn't change at all when Dick grinned smugly back at him. "You say that now."

He could be just as stubborn as his beautiful boyfriend. He wasn't going to lose this. And if he did, he'd put up a good fight before he went down.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 1:24 am

His smug grin didn't waver.

"I say it now because I know so."

A fair eyebrow was raised challenginly.

His confident guise didn't break when the waitress returned. She swiftly cleared the table. The tension between the two of them clear to her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 1:26 am

"Mhmmm."

When the waitress cleared the table and left, Fleck stood.

"Be back in a few." His fingers skimmed over Dick's shoulder gently as he passed him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:52 am

"Sure."

A shiver ran down his spine as the fingers briefly ran over his shoulder.

He turned a little in his seat, eyes on Fleck's back for a second before his attention went to his hands. He toyed with the rings on his fingers idly as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 3:22 am

Fleck returned a few minutes later, stuffing his wallet back into his pocket.

"Your banana split is on its way, my Prince."

He folded himself back into his seat and leaned forwards, grinning, resting his chin on top of his folded hands. Though he did wince a little when his elbow pressed against the table. Ouch.

"After this, we're going home and you can heal me, then I'm going to spend the rest of the night tempting you into losing."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:17 am

"You can tempt all you like, it's not going to work."

At least, he hoped he didn't work. Normally all Fleck had to do was wake up in the morning and Dick was drawn to him. Even with bad hair, bad breath and he looked more interested in going back to sleep than giving his boyfriend a cuddle.

He hoped his stubbornness would be enough.

"Besides, you may be resisting my own charms."

Not that he had anything planned. He just wanted to continue his confident guise.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:33 am

"Sure, dear."

He wasn't sure which of his boyfriends statements he was responding to. Either worked.

"I ordered extra chocolate sauce on the split."

He smiled a disarmingly warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 5:09 am

Sat up in his seat, his eyes lit up. Then they narrowed.

He sat back down, picking up a teaspoon.

"That won't work," he said, waving the teaspoon in the air, even though it almost did.

Carefully he filled the spoon with banana, ice cream, sprinkles and the deliciously good chocolate sauce. Enough of each so they were in perfect harmony.

Brought to his mouth, he groaned in bliss, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 5:19 am

"You haven't tried it yet," he replied with an amused smirk.

That chocolate sauce was rich. And so sweet that you could feel the sugar eating away at your teeth as you ate it.

Just the way Dick liked it.

"I hope I decided right when I asked for extra." His voice was sweet again. He knew he was bending Dick's will here.

He scooped up his own bite, and mashed the banana against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. The best way to eat banana.

After a few bites, he left a dribble of chocolate sauce over his lower lip, and only licked away a small amount. The sauce stained his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 6:38 am

"You decided good," he said and took another blissful mouthful.

He tried to eat slow and leisurely enjoy the dessert. Already he started to feel uncomfortable. A few more good mouthfuls and he would be full.

Blue eyes trained in on his boyfriend and the tongue that slipped over his lips. It missed a spot of sweet chocolate sauce left on his lower lip. He licked his own.

As he did in the coffee store only hours ago, he reached over.

Then halted. His hand was a mere inch away from his Fleck's face.

"This counts, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 6:42 am

"Hmm?"

Then he realised. Dick was reaching out to rub something off his face. Again. He really should try to start eating a little less messily.

A wicked grin turned his lips. "If you put it in your mouth it does." Dilemma there. Could Dick just waste chocolate sauce like that by wiping it on a tissue?

If Dick didn't end up wiping his face, he was going to leave it there to torment him all the way through the dessert.

Let the dirty playing begin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:41 am

Dick frowned at the wicked grin.

He sat back down in his seat with a sulk, a bright blush on his face. The answer brought up other thoughts and ideas; he wanted to lick it off.

If it wasn't for the bet he wouldn't have done that anyway. Not in the crowded cafe bar.

"Can you at least wipe it off then?" He asked, unaware of Fleck's scheming.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:48 am

"Nope," he sang.

He took another mouthful of the ice cream, leaving that smear of chocolate still over his lip.

He really wanted to lick it off now he was aware of it, but he was going to refrain for the sake of teasing his boyfriend.

He was determined to win.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:18 am

He glowered at his boyfriend and forced himself to look at the heavenly dessert. The image of Fleck's sugar smeared lips was still fresh in his mind.

A few more slow mouthfuls later he had enough. He felt pleasantly full, but not bloated. Maybe he could manage a few more bites, but he was already going to suffer as it is. No point making it worst for himself.

Leaning back, he let out a soft whimper. The spot of chocolate still on Fleck's lips. He still wanted to lean across the table and lick it off.

He could slap himself. It shouldn't get to him like this. He wasn't going to loose over a spot of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:46 am

Fleck continued to enjoy the dessert, purposefully ignoring the spot of chocolate on his lips that he was hyper aware of.

Even if his lip was beginning to tingle in his hyper aware state.

It was driving him crazy, but the important thing was beating his boyfriend. He was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 9:08 am

It was driving him crazy. The sugary sweet spot was becoming too much for him.

Grabbing a napkin, a little aggressively, he reluctantly wiped the tantalising spot way.

He looked down at the napkin, mournfully.

When they get home, and Fleck lost the bet, he was going to somehow have to convince him to replicate it. Without outright asking. How he was going to do that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 9:23 am

Fleck pulled back a little when Dick reached forwards to swipe the chocolate sauce away, but Dick was persistent and managed it.

"Aw and I was sure that would have gotten to you. I thought it'd make you so crazy that you'd snap spectacularly and like, lick it off my face or something."

Now that was a thought...

A thought that was now going to torture him.

Maybe when they weren't in this silly challenge he could 'accidentally' get something else sweet on his lip and tempt Dick into licking it of...

The thought was driving him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 9:43 am

Dick flushed hard when Fleck voiced exactly what he was thinking.

He squirmed in his seat.

"What makes you think I would ever do that?"

He pushed the wine glass around, swilling what little was left in it. He brought it up to his lips and downed it.

These were thoughts he didn't want in a crowded restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 9:45 am

"That blush."

He nodded to the red staining Dick's cheeks. That usually happened when he was caught out thinking thoughts he thought were inappropriate.

So Dick had been thinking the same, or something similar.

That would make tempting him to do it easier.

"And my lips and totally lickable," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:02 am

Dick slid down in the seat. Of course, his easy-to-pink skin would give him away. It always does.

Blue eyes flicked up to the totally lickable lips and made a little noise in the back of his throat. Neither agreement or disagreement. A thought whispered in the back of his mind about how those lickable lips can do other things.

Glowing in his seat he wished he had more wine to down. He couldn't believe it. He was making himself horny in a busy public place.

"I was more interested in the chocolate," he said after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:04 am

Fleck's nose scrunched up when Dick had finished speaking.

"Do you smell bullshit?"

Then he smirked, face smoothing out. "If you want to delude yourself, I'll let you. But when you lick me, I'm totally saying I told you so."

He was going to hold it over Dick's head. Make him blush a hundred times worse than he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:19 am

"I'm not going to."

He was.

But for the sake of being stubborn and awkward, he refused to admit that. His face burned all the more brightly, giving him away.

"Have you finished with the dessert now?"

He needed some air.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:21 am

"Just got another whiff of that bullshit smell."

He swiped his finger through the chocolate and melted ice cream at the bottom and stuck it into his mouth, sucking on it, and pulling his finger out. It left his mouth with a wet noise.

"Yupp. You wanna head home?"

Dick just wanted some cool air and to clear his mind a bit. He knew that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:43 am

Dick fixated on the finger. He wanted it to be his own mouth around it.

He nodded at the suggestion, already making a stand.

"Sure, then we can get you healed up."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:48 am

"And I can spend the rest of night torturing you."

That sweet smile was back.

He was going to enjoy tonight, even if it was going to be just as torturous for him.

He was still determined to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Scheming
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: