Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C][M] Festivities

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 10:56 am

His head tipped up when the top of it was tapped, and he followed Richard's purposeful gaze.

Ah. He knew these people.

Two were native Ecrutezian nobles, and the other two were settlers. One from a high-class House from across the sea. The fourth he didn't know. His pale skin suggested he wasn't Ecrutezian either.

The Ecrutezian noblewoman and the high-class foreigner were both crooning with that dangerous look he knew so well. Both had had him in the past few years, separately and together. That had been a night he would't forget.

Fleck straightened up, watching with an intense gaze as the red-head (Willow, he remembered being told to scream that night) stepped forwards, her hand pressing to the chest of the lesser noble caught between the three of them. Her approach to the lesser noble bought Nicola and the other man (Ciro?) closer. The four were almost pressed against each other now.

Willows lips moved, but he wasn't close, nor able to read lips at this distance.

To be a fly on the wall.

He wasn't used to seeing this. Usually Lords and Ladies were reclusive. They didn't play with each other, when slaves would do. Usually these sorts of unions weren't made public, and ended in fighting. Wars between houses as one demanding the command of the unified house.

Four houses working together?

It would be dangerous.

Fleck watched, rapt, as Willow caught the nobleman by the lips and cock. Ciro's lips found the man's neck. Nicola's attention was drawn more towards Willow, but it was still a very unusual act. Four noblemen publicly entering a union.

Fleck bit his lip.

His focus was broken by a hand that was not Richard's on his head, leaning on him. Emilio was using him as an arm rest as he leaned over to Richard. "Quite a scene, even here," the snake Prince purred. "Go." He jerked his head. "You seem to enjoy depraved acts. Join in theirs."

Emilio stood himself, pulling along his slave girl, and followed closely behind by his wife.

Along the line other members of the royal family stood, intent on mingling with the others.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:36 am

Dick watched with intent interest. He had expected some sort of drama to unfold. The pale noblemen to choose one of the higher noblemen, maybe. Then for a fight to break out.

He didn't expect them to join together in something that looked like an embrace. He certainly didn't expect the redheaded noblewoman to find the pale mans lips and what lay between his legs. The other two gravitated closer. Their lips and hands exploring each other. It was a very strange display of affection that he couldn't look away from, both fascinated and horrified.

His attention was only broken by the Ecrutezian Prince purring in his ear.

Jerking his head towards him, he glared. Only after when the Ecrutezian left noticed where he rested his elbow.

His hands smoothed over the head where it had been.

"Are you okay?" He asked, softly, before he made his stand to make his way down the dais.

Now confronted with having to mingle, he wished he didn't have to. Especially since people watching had only just become interesting.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:51 am

Fleck smiled when the Prince's hand ran over his head, as if trying to erase the touch of the venomous prince.

"Yes, my Prince."

He followed Richard to his feet, and offered the handle to his leash to the Price as they descended from the dais.

Only a select few slaves had leashes. The important ones. Their Masters held the leashes with pride, showing that the slaves were theirs and were being kept close. It'd just make the Prince better looking to all the noblemen about.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 12:32 pm

The leash was held loose in his hand he took in a deep breath. Then let it out slowly. As always, he felt he was off to war.

He descended the dais slowly. Blue eyes flicked briefly back over to the group of noblemen. The tallest had wrapped his arms around the other man and leant over to kiss the redhead. The curvy noblewoman had her hands were in places he didn't want to think about.

Tearing his eyes away, he searched back into the crowd.

His sister has thrown herself into it, enjoying being the centre of attention. His mother, as quiet and reserved as she was, found a few older men to make light conversation to.

If his brother was here, he would have charmed everyone in the room.

Richard wasn't a natural like the rest of his family. The conversation didn't come easily to him. This sort of thing terrified him.

Teeth digging into his sore lip, he searched the crowd again. He hopped the nobles would gravitate towards him. He definitely stood out; dark and conservative clothes made his pale skin even more so.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 12:44 pm

His hand touched the Prince's wrist gently. "Please, my Prince, careful of your lip." His voice was quiet, and his touch only stayed for as long as he spoke before returning to his side.

And not a moment too soon as man approached them, leading by a leash two slaves. One was a large woman, strong and stern looking, and the other a dainty young man with hair almost as long as Flecks, and delicate features.

"Prince Richard," the man greeted, dipping his head in a bow. "It's a pleasure to meet the royal family of Alden."

He raised his hand, holding the leash up. "Please, would you allow my slaves the pleasure of laying with yours?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Richard forced his lips into a smile, relief washing over him. So he wasn't going to be standing around like a lost lamb.

He wasn't entirely sure on the courtesan culture here. Back home, he would make polite conversation, then maybe ask for a dance. Or, on a few rare occasions, he would be asked to dance by a bold noble.

Never in all his years had sex been brought into the conversation the moment after he met someone.

His face dropped and he turned for a second to the slave, lost for words.

Was it rude to turn the offer down? Or was it as simple as asking if he wanted a drink here? He didn't know.

"I would rather I keep him too myself."

He wished he hadn't chosen such a dark colour today.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Fleck blinked languidly back at his Master when he turned helplessly to him. That was Richard's decision, and his decision alone. The request was akin to asking for to share a drink with them, or to sit at the same table during a meal. 

Sexual taboo was near nil in this country, especially in the castle.

There was a moment of silence after the shut down, then the man laughed heartily. "That good, is he? I had a boy like that once. Mouth like a dream. Saw the skies when his mouth were around my cock, I did."

He tucked the handle of the least into his belt, tugging at the tall woman's chain with the action and making her bend slightly to keep from yanking the handle from her Master's belt.

Then he held his hands out. "I am Lord Donaton of House Ruiz. My son will be the one leading the forces this alliance has won you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Richard's lips parted in shock, not entirely sure if he was hearing correctly. The noble talked about sex as if he was talking about the weather.

His gaze fell to the slave as she was forced to bend. That didn't look comfortable. The lord didn't seem to care.

It took a lot of effort for him not to frown.

"Pleasure you meet you, Lord Donaton. Is your son here tonight as well?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:45 pm

"He is. With your mother, Prince."

Besides Elizabeth stood a tall, thin gentleman, his hands held behind his back. The two stood at the edge of the floor, both observing the gathering and chatting lightly to each other, though neither even looked at each other. They seem too taken with observing the crowd.

A servant strolled past, holding a tray filled with confection. Donaton's boy plucked a treat from tray and pressed to his Master's side, holding it to his lips delicately.

Donaton took the treat, his hand dropping to grip the boys backside firmly as he did.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Richard wasn't even surprised.

The two pairs of cool blue eyes momentarily met each other. His mother gave him the briefest of smiles that if you blinked you missed it, her version of encouragement. She broke their gaze to make a passing comment.

He wished his mother didn't break eye contact with him so he didn;t have to be confronted with the Lord being fed and grope his slave's ass.

Richard shifted uncomfortably on his feet, unsure where to push the conversation. Anywhere but the subject of sex.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:24 pm

"Compliment the obedience of his boy," Fleck prompted in a breath against the Prince's ear.

It was clear the Prince had no idea what to talk about, what to do. Fleck made the rounds in these parties all the time. He knew what was to be talked about.

He'd save his Prince from this one.

Complimenting a slave was always a good start. Slaves were a high point of pride in this country. Having a slave good enough to be complimented was high praise, and the praise was even better coming from a Prince.

Having connections with Lord Donaton would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Richard wanted to turn around and hug the slave.

"You slave he's, ugh, very obedient."

He hoped that would be sufficient and sound sincere. That the noble may brush off any of his awkwardness as being Aldish. They did have a reputation of being prudes and bores.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:44 pm

"You've got a good eye, my friend!" Donaton beamed as he pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead. "I've had him trained well. He's my pride."

The boy preened at the compliment.

"And yours. I know those stains. He's from the island in the lake. Good, strong boy there. Our best warriors are from that village, and you've got him stood so obediently by your side. I'd love to know the secret of training an islander like that. They're usually so wild."

He dropped a friendly hand on the Prince's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:55 pm

So the slave was a warrior. The explained his size. But his obedience? It would've needed to be broken into him. No soldier he knew in Alden would throw themselves on the ground or be paraded like dogs. Not even Jeff the Gentle.

He smiled tightly at the lord.

"Thank you for your compliments, my lord, but he was a generous gift from the Queen."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:00 pm

"Even a trained Islander has to respect his Master to behave so well. Don't let the Queen take all the credit for this beautiful display."

He patted the Prince's shoulder again.

"If you've got an Islander at your back, you're a good, strong man. I trust an Islander's instinct more than I trust an animals." Donaton grinned wide. "If you can tame one of them, then you're made for great things, my friend. Great things. It's a pleasure to be of acquaintance to someone of your strength."

The flattery was certainly getting to Fleck. He found himself preening a little, shoulders straightening. Never had he known that someone would think that way about him and his people. His Master getting a compliment over him had certainly stroked at his ego.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:14 pm

The flattery got to the slave, but Richard resisted the urge to frown.

The lord may say he trusted an Islander more than an animal, but he still spoke about the like they were. Throwing around words like 'trained' and 'tame'.

"Thank you, again. It's equally a pleasure to be made an acquaintance of you, too."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:20 pm

"Be well, my boy. I see the Queen is free. Best lick her arse before someone else gets to it."

He patted Dick's shoulder once again, then wandered off into the crowd, towing his slaves behind him.

"That was good, my Prince. He'll make a good ally," Fleck murmured, keeping his voice pitched low and keeping an eye on people so no one would hear him.

"Complimenting a man's slave is the easiest way to get into their good graces. Any Nobleman you're friends with is a potential ally in the future."

He bowed his head slightly and took half a step back to put a distant more comfortable for the Prince between them, just as another slave-toting noble approached.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:57 pm

There were two things the nobles enjoyed talking about: slaves and sex. If they weren't talking about those two things, they were doing those two things. Which made it very uncomfortable time for him.

A few more nobles asked if their slaves could lie with his (which he would always politely decline), then they would compliment each other's slaves and he would be on his merry way to speak to another noble. The same conversation churned out each time.

He supposed it wasn't too different from back home. Except conversation would be more on along the lines of 'how's the crops this year?'

After a couple of hours of non-stop conversation, he burned out. He made his way out into the court yard for some fresh air and for some piece and quite. It was far from quiet as he hoped. Suspicious noises came from each crook and cranny of the garden.

But fresh air was fresh air, and he sat down on the bench.

"Awe, and you were doing so well!"

Richard looked up and the corners of his lips kicked up.

"Mary."

She gave him a poke on the forehead and settled down at a reasonable distance next to him.

While Richard strongly resembled his mother, Mary resembled her father. A strong nose, mousy hair and a couple of inches on Richard. Her smile was wide and her posture was easy - loose Ecrutezian clothing draped over her.

"How are you enjoying this evening so far?"

"It's wonderful."

She snorted, loudly, then her attention landed on the slave. Her features softened for a moment, then sharpened again.

"I haven't seen you properly yet with my brother keeping you by his leg. You should do a little twirl for me." She spun her finger as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Fleck stood behind the Prince, coaching him with little whispers each step of the way.

Richard was doing well. He'd charmed most of the Nobles he'd talked with so far tonight. The ones he hadn't charmed were people that weren't so easily charmed.

When the Prince sat on the bench, he folded himself fluidly on the ground at his feet, hands tucked together within his lap.

The poke on the forehead bought a little smile to his lips. He had similar exchanged with his older sister. The exchange was familiar, and it set an ache into his chest. He missed his sister, and any chances to see her again would disappear come the end of these week long festivities.

His head was politely lowered, but when the tone in the Princesses voice changed, he raised his head. His eyes didn't meet Mary's, but he was politely listening to her.

He stood and did as ordered, spinning in front of the woman so she could get a good look at him, then sitting to his knees again facing the two of them, waiting for the woman's opinion of him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:07 am

The Princess let out small appreciative 'oohs' and 'aars' as the slave turned in front of her, ignoring as her brother glowered.

"Well, you certainly aren't lacking anywhere," she leered when the slave sat down. Her eyes lingered on him a little more, before she finally turned up to her brother.

"He looks like he had been conjured up from your wet dream."

She threw her head back and laughed as her brother hissed at her is disbelief, flustered.

"At least I know you're going to fit in here," he said once his face cooled down and her laughter turned into giggles.

"Well, it's not like I'm going home anytime soon." Mary's easy expression didn't crack and her hand waved dismissively. But there was a pained tone in her voice. "So if you can't beat them, join them. That is some older sister wisdom for you there, little brother."

Her eyes pointedly looked towards the slave.

"It will cause you a lot less hassle in the long run," she continued.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:15 am

The comment bought the tiny flicker of a smile to Fleck's lips, that he hid with a down turned face.

She was unlike the other Aldish people he'd met. She had an easiness about her that would fit in well with the Ecrutezian court. A radiance in her foreign beauty that draw attention.

She'd make a good beauty at the side of the Queen.

The wet dream comment had his shoulders shaking just slightly as he repressed laughter. Yes, she would certainly fit in.

The advice she gave was smart, too. The same code he'd lived by most his life. It made his life easier, his ability to change and adapt to a situation to make things easier for himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:39 am

Richard turned between his sister and the slave she looked at pointedly.

Then it clicked.

He frowned at her.

"If you are insisting on what I think you insisting, then no. Besides," he drew his attention back down to the slave, "we are only here for a few more days."

A few more days and the slave won't be in his possession anymore, back in the Queen's. He would be non-the-wiser of what will happen to him back in Alden - unable to protect him. It caused him a slight pang of worry.

His sister sighed next to him.

"Right. Of course. You are only here for a few more days - and stop doing that or you will cause it to bleed."

Richard let go of his lip between his teeth as his sister made a stand beside him.

"While you may be fine being anti-social, I'm off to be the darling Princess from Alden."

Her hand fell on his head affectionately for a moment, careful not to muse the circlet and the pulled back hair, then she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:42 am

Fleck sat still and silent as the two conversed.

The conversation was about him, not including him.

He didn't know why having just a few days left in the country was important to the Prince. Did he believe that he could only have sex with him here in Ecrutez, and they'd have to live a celibate life as Master and Slave back in Alden?

He didn't understand that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:31 am

Richard watched his sister go, then turned his attention down to the slave.

He hadn't really given too much thought as to what would happen after he left. Thoughts so focused on keeping the slave safe in the now that he wasn't thinking about the future. For all he knew, the royal family were only so accepting of him not wanting the slave to be 'culled' because they planned to do so later.

Lifting his hand, he rested it on the slaves head like his sister did to him only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:39 am

The hand on his head had him raising his gaze to the Prince.

He gave him a crooked little smile. A little gesture, but it was happy enough. Very different from the shaking, crying man that had been buried in the Prince's lap earlier that morning.

He straightened up slightly, pressing his head upwards into the hand on his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   [AU][C][M] Festivities - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C][M] Festivities
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: