Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C][M] My Prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

[AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 1:55 am

Satisfied with his work, he sat on the edge of the disordered bed.

"Yet you know both Alden and Ecrutezian."

It was easy to add two and two together. The slave wasn't born into it. Richard would even come close to saying he must have been from a well off from well off family to know two languages. It made him wonder what he must have done to end up as one of Ecrutez's best pleasure slave.

He didn't mean for the tiny bit of pity to cross his face.

Quickly diverting his attention from the slave, he looked around the room. It had been set up into perfectly staged chaos. The tools disorderly, as if he inspected them. The table knocked a bit from where there may have been a heated moment while he was sat on the chair lounge and his leg kicked out. Just enough so it would be thought it was his shorter legs, rather than the slaves longer ones. The bed was mused up with a few of his chosen tools around it, from where he would have pulled the slave along into the bed for some teasing.

With the Queen not specifying which hole was lovely, he had no need to touch the oils.

The only thing that wasn't a disorderly was the slave. Still as lovely as when he first laid eyes on him. With the position he was in, it wasn't something he could mess up himself.

The blush that had left him when he set himself to work returned.

"Can you come over here, please?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 2:07 am

"And languages from the East and further North than Alden, my Prince." He was a proud linguist in his free years. His skills with the tongue were incredibly helpful in his family's travelling.

He paid no mind to pity painted on his Master's face as he came to the very obvious realisation of his upbringing. Outside the castle walls, outside of the life of a slave. It was clear for any to see and realise, and the pity meant nothing to him, not coming from the man holding his leash.

At the request, he allowed a quiet 'yes, my Prince' to slip past his lips as he stood, with the great balance and grace he'd shown previously. He skirted around the shattered glass on the floor and stopped before his Masters seated form.

Stood before him like this, the height difference was almost comical.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:17 am

Richard was taken aback. He didn't expect him to know that many. Most nobles didn't know past two or three.

He guessed he must have been a scholar, or maybe he travelled around a lot the before he ended up with his hands chained behind his back.

The shimmy of gold and flimsy sheer fabric held his attention. He tried to keep his eyes trained up instead of wondering down. The uncomfortable tightness in his pants reminded him that it was still here.

The flush grew further when he found himself presented eye level with his slave's muscular torso. Where skin met the gold around his hips. He could easily swipe the sheer fabric aside like this. Tease his cock.

He chewed hard on his lip and tilted his head up at the slave. No matter the angle, it constantly seemed like a nice view.

He stood so there was no more than an inch between their bodies. He still had to tilt his head just slightly back, the other man had a few inches on him.

Carefully, he removed the circlet on dark hair and tossed it over his shoulder onto the bed.

He had his own circlet placed around blond hair; silver, with tiny details engraved into it, like rope entwining. A few tiny diamonds and sapphires twinkled.

His finger threaded into the luscious hair to ruffle it up, pushing and pulling it about until it resembled just-had-sex hair.

His fingers skimmed across broad shoulders. There was no need to leave any marks on him, the tools he selected wouldn't leave any. At least, nothing longer than an hour. The Aldish being stereotyped as prudes fell in his favour.

There was something still off about his appearance. It didn't quite fit in with the disorder. Glancing between them, he realised it was the only bit of flimsy fabric that kept his modesty.

His fingers rested on the gold hooks that held it together.

"Can I?"

He knew the answer, but it felt wrong if he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:35 am

The feeling in the air cracked when his Prince drew himself to his full height, an underwhelming height that left him at the height of his own chin.

There was something else in the air when they stood so close; close enough that when the Prince tilted his head upwards, their breath mingled.

Their eyes met, his dark ones almost ablaze as he tried to unravel his new Master's thoughts. He'd deduced rather quickly what the young man was doing. The way he surveyed the controlled destruction in the room with the intense satisfaction of someone that knew he was fooling others had given him away.

The boy was feigning the illusion that they had bedded for the court. Why, though? Why feign it when he owned him? This Prince could have everything of his, and yet he resorted to this; carefully destruction and illusion.

Were the people of Alden really such that they wouldn't have sex with someone under the belief that sex was a precious act between intimate couples? He'd heard it, of course, in his travels, but he scarce believed it.

He stood silently, his eyes both curious and incredulous as the man dispersed him of jewellery and methodically mussed his appearance.

His head bowed, now-wild hair fanning out at the movement. "My body is for your pleasure, my Prince."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:06 am

Richard heated up at the words. It would be all too easy. Set his hands on him and have his way. Maybe even follow the little route he crafted himself.

Cool eyes looked up at the slave and unhooked the piece of "clothing", letting it drop to the floor. The golden chains clattered against the marble.

Dick held his breath and silence followed. For a split second his hands lingered, then dropped down to his own thighs. He wanted to look down.

He kept hold of his steady gaze.

"Kick it behind you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:16 am

Some gold chains still clung to his waist decoratively when the cloth was peeled away and dropped. Delicate chains and jewels played at his hips and down his navel, decorative lengths stopped in rubies hung from the band, some resting on and framing his cock.

All his jewels were made to entice, to flirt with the attractive planes of his body.

He inhaled slowly when the Prince's hands lingered, his lower lip catching between his teeth.

There was a sting of disappointment when those hands dropped safely to his thighs.

Obediently, he kicked it behind him half-heartedly, just enough to give the illusion that they'd have divested him of it quickly and tossed it aside. Far enough from the bed that it may have been cast aside from there, but not so close that it would have just been dropped had he stripped. 

A passionate romp was the goal for his Master.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:46 am

So, that was done.

Dick ran his tongue over his teeth and he slowly broke his gaze, eyes wandering down between them.

The slave was going to be naked for the rest of the time he was in his chambers. Might as well get it over with now.

Very slowly, he exhaled. The slave certainly wasn't lacking in any department.

Gold jewellery glittered and hung attractively on the tanned skin. Notable areas highlighted by it; the V in his hips, his strong thighs, what held between. He expected the chains of gold were tantalising to see bouncing off his body.

He sidestepped away to give himself room to breathe.

"You may as well lie on the bed now."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 4:52 am

"Yes, my Prince."

He shifted, bending at the knee to bring him closer to the bed before letting his weight fall back so he could sit. The jarring movement tugged at the collar at his throat and he closed his eyes against a real reaction to it.

He opened them a moment later, successful in his attempt to assuage his reaction.

Fleck didn't move to lay down - he wouldn't have a chance at laying successfully in any comfortable position - and turned his eyes back up to Richard.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 6:07 am

Dick surveyed the room. Everything seemed to be in check. The contents rearranged the table, the slight adjustment to furniture, and the now naked slave - baring his jewellery.

The only thing out of place now was himself.

He didn't know how naked masters were in front of their slaves. Whether it was up to personal taste or there was some sort of custom he didn't know.

When he did know, he should be wearing less.

While he told he guards that he didn't want anyone disturbing him, nothing was stopping the Queen or King. Although, he didn't expect a show from the latter. Other high nobles may come barging in the morning - they didn't seem to hold the idea of decency here.

It doesn't look like he had been in a caught in a heat of passion if he was fully clothed.

Besides, layers and layers of clothing won't be comfortable to sleep in.

The only problem with it was the laces of his clothing were complicated. He needed an attendant to do them up and taking them off. Otherwise, the slave would be in for quite a show.

His eyes lingered back to the slave. Still gloriously naked.

"Can your cuffs be undone?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 6:15 am

"Yes, my Prince."

He shifted, turning his back on the man.

The chains on his cuffs were held together with clasps of a silver metal, the only thing that wasn't gold or fine material on his person. The clasps were designed to be easily undone if you could reach them, for ease of changing position in the heat of passion, or allow for him to perform other tasks.

With his wrists bound together like this, pulse-points touching each other, he had no chance of freeing himself of the restraints.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 6:42 am

Dick wished he had asked earlier. Then he could have let the slave dishevelled himself. Rather than be a breath away and all too close in his personal space.

Inspecting the chain and cuff, he undid it with ease. He decided it was best left by the lounge chair.

Standing in the centre of the room he held out the underside of one wrist. Tight laces trailed all the way up to his forearm. Laces also followed up on the back of his spine, the inside of his calf under his boots, and so tightly in front his of crotch so it was almost like a seam.

"Can you undo the laces, please?"

With his attendant, he neither battered in the daily and nightly routine. No words needed to be spoken.

Having to ask someone left him looking down at the floor, embarrassed. Slightly humiliated. They were words you would ask a lover.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 6:59 am

Fleck made a small noise when his wrists were freed, bringing them up in front of him to rub at them gently. Having them lashed in place like that for hours was uncomfortable at best.

At least he hadn't been dragged and jerked around like he sometimes was.

His eyes turned up to the Prince at the request and he bowed his head in a demure nod. "Yes, my Prince."

He drew himself to stand and stepped up to the man stood in the centre of the room. He reached out so his tanned fingers could work at the ties of the laces. He was patient as he worked through the laces, pulling them gently through their eyelets.

When one sleeve was done, he turned to the next, then circled him to unlace the back of his shirt. After each lace was freed from the shirt, he draped it over his own shoulder. Once the long lace that tied his shirt was deposited under his shoulder, his hands slid under the new part in the shirt, smoothing over the Prince's shoulder blades and upwards, over his shoulders, pushing the shirt off him gently.

Shirt divested, he circled him again, to knee at his feet. He slid one thigh forwards and guided Dick's booted foot to rest on it so he wouldn't have to strain his back so much while he unlaced that book and, when the boot was placed besides him, the laces tracing his calf.

The same patient attention was give to his other leg.

Now there was just one more set of laces to deal with.

His gaze didn't flicker as he reached for the laces at his Prince's crotch, still on his knees before him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:58 am

Dick watched the slave intently as he undid the first set of laces. There was a surprising amount of attention and patience as he did so.

Foreign lovers enjoyed the laces and fittedness of noble Aldis clothing. until it came to unlacing. They never seemed so keen then.

The skin under the parted clothing prickled. One set of laces done, he dropped his arm and lifted the next. The same attention and patience. The same prickles up his arm.

The slave turned to undo the laces up his back. He held his breath. Eyes on the wall, it felt painfully slow. He didn't think it was because he wasn't quick and well practised like his attendant. This was sure and deliberate slowness.

He stiffened then relaxed as hands smoothed up his back and shoulders to push off the garment. Much too intimate. He shivered, even though the air in this kingdom was warm.

Instead of a stool to rest his foot on, the slave provided a knee. The boot against tanned skin. His breath still held as it was removed, then laces at his calfs, and then the next boot and next set of laces.

He saw the slave go towards the laces at his crotch. He had half the mind to let him. Pull the seams apart and let him have what he wanted.

"Don't."

There was a pleasant glow on his skin; across his cheeks and down his chest.

It had been a long time since someone took a careful amount of time to undo his clothes. Savouring each piece of skin that was revealed. The man on his knees danced with the idea of a lover.

But he was a slave. It was what he was forced to do.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:07 am

The sharp denial had his hands pausing in mid-air, then dropping to his lap, folded together.

His eyes dropped to the floor, head bowed, eyes closed, but he didn't show a shocked or unhappy demeanour, just polite submission. The Prince's sharp command had come from embarrassment, not anger or disgust.

The fault in the situation hadn't come from his side, so he felt no shame in his actions.

Fleck waited in his place for the Prince's next command.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:26 am

It took him a moment to collect himself. A few slow, easy breaths.

He turned from the slave to wonder over to the open balcony. It was fairly high up and overlooked the lake. The sky was full oranges as the sun began to set, giving the water a soft glow. The nights came much later here.

"Can you place the ties and tops onto the lounger, please? Put them on their with care."

It would be the only this the wouldn't be out of order. The start of his evening. Making sure he is fully undressed, so he wouldn't have to worry when it came to the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:35 am

"Yes, my Prince."

He carefully folded each piece, and set it in a neat pile, with the lace ties coiled neatly on top of the pile.

When he was done, he approached the balcony. It wasn't something he'd usually do. Usually, he would have just knelt besides the lounger when an order like that had been given, until the next one was given to him, but this Prince was lax, and he felt himself relaxing around him despite himself.

He leaned a shoulder against the doorway out to the balcony, looking out at the beautiful evening sky, and the view of the royal city. It was a view he hadn't seen in a long time. A view he'd miss in a week when, like every other possession bound for Alden, he would be crated up and shipped off to the new place to live out his days, bedslave to a man that was going to incredible lengths to not bed him.

The idea of it was so lonely. A lone slave in a country without them, to a Master that was kind in comparison to what he was used to, but distant.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:40 am

Dick let the warm breeze ruffle his hair.

He could feel the presence of the slave behind him. The light creak of wood surprised him. Looking over his shoulder, this was the first he had seen the slave so relaxed. His uncuffed hand probably helped.

After the fiasco with him undoing the laces of his clothes, he wasn't sure if it made him comfortable or not. It could easily shift into a fantasy.

He wished he could enjoy this view by himself right now.

Once the sun sunk low behind the horizon and the sky welcomed the beginning of the night, he turned back into his chambers.

"Could you light a candle?" he asked. He wasn't entirely sure where they were kept in this foreign room. Since he had been here the servants had done it for him.

With quick fingers, he unlaced his trousers and pulled them off. Carefully, he folded it next to the rest of his garments.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:53 am

He stood silently, eyes never straying from the horizon, comforted by the beautiful sight of the evening fading to night. The muggy heat of the summers day cooled to a pleasant coolness, that was likely still stifling to the Alden, but bought about it a feeling of relaxation for the Ecrutezian. The heat of the sun was unforgiving at this time in the summer, and any reprieve from it was welcome.

But any spell must end, and he was bought back to himself when the Prince strode past him, back into the room. He straightened from his relaxed slump, eyes dropping immediately. He had made himself far too comfortable.

"Yes, my Prince."

He knelt at a large cherry wood chest and opened it, withdrawing from it a teardrop shaped bottle filled with a yellow liquid, a small handful of straw and a pair of flint stones. He methodically went about kneeling in front of the fire pit within the room and lighting the straw with the flint. He lit the wick with the small fire produced then stood, carrying the candle towards the Prince, holding the rounded bottom of the bottle with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 10:44 am

This would have been the time he would have retired for the evening. Maybe a little bit drunk. Instead, he had to go and use a gift. Or, at least, entertain the notion of using one to the Ecrutez court.

He thought back to home. Normally, at this time of night, he would read. Or maybe go over some tax's his brother dumped on him last minute. No slaves. No one to entertain. Just his own company.

Dick turned to the slave. His previous thoughts were right, the chains did bounce off his skin in a tantalising fashion. Catching the soft glow of the candle. It was mesmerising.

Reminding himself that he didn't have the constraints of his trousers, he turned his attention away.

"Put the candle by the bedside."

He made his way over to the bed himself. It took all his willpower not to crawl under the covers and make himself decent. Walking around naked with a stranger went against everything he knew. His culture wasn't so liberal.

He made himself lie on top, lying back against the pillows. One ankle on top the other.

"Lay down next to me, however, you wish. And chew on your lips a bit."

The Queen could have popped her head around any moment. The most probable time being now. After the court had been held they would retire to bed, or whatever other activities they do at night.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:43 pm

He followed instruction, setting the candle on a wire stand on one of the low tables besides the large bed.

When he sat on the edge of the bed, his gaze turned to Dick, watching him for a moment before, this time, laying down. Or rather, putting on a show to prequel laying down.

His hands moved, slid across the cool sheets of the bed and stretching his back in an almost feline sort of manner as he began to crawl towards his Master at the centre of the bed. His hair dragged against the think linen, and the thin chains of his jewellery hung from his body, dancing around as his hips shifted.

His teeth sank into his full lower lip firmly as he approached, eyes on the young man, intense and unblinking.

The shackle around his wrist brushed the Prince's bare hip, he was so close. He shifted after a moment, stretching out on his side just a few inches from the Prince. He cushioned his head on a bicep, resting his head against his knuckles and ran his free hand through his long hair between them. Some strands of it fluttered, settling on the prince's arm and chest.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:43 pm

Dick's lips parted as his watched the slave move. He didn't expect a show. There was no request for one.

The slave did it expectedly, too. Tantalising.

When the slave's lip was pulled between the teeth, he wished he never asked. He only needed to slave to swell it up a bit. Make it look like he did have his mouth between his legs. There was no need for the sensuality of it.

He felt the brush of metal against his hip. It stung with how aware he was of its presence. If it followed the line of his hip...

He slowly let go the breath he didn't know he was holding. The slave's hair tickled his skin, he was so close. Close enough to kiss.

Richard held himself carefully still. He didn't trust himself to move. Pale hands locked together tightly over his stomach.

Now that everything was in place, he waited.

It wasn't like he desperately wanted her to check. If she didn't he could sleep with his mind at ease. No one but the slave would see him laid out like this. The servants can see the mess in the morning and gossip.

Yet a small part of did want her to walk through those doors. Especially with how carefully he set himself up, body exposed next to the slaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] My Prince   [AU][C][M] My Prince - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C][M] My Prince
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: