Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Monopoly

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Monopoly  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Monopoly    [C] Monopoly  - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:07 am

"Nah, I'm a big boy."

He wrapped his arm around Dick's shoulders and pulled him closer as they made their way upstairs to their room.

His tongue prodded the inside of his cheek and he winced. "Cut myself good this time."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Monopoly    [C] Monopoly  - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:12 am

Dick hummed and rested his hand on the bruise anyway in hope that would somewhat sooth it.

"In retrospect, you did kind of deserve it."

While he was laughing along with Fleck, he wasn't goading her.

"Also, you made me realise why I only ever played that game once and never since."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Monopoly    [C] Monopoly  - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:16 am

"Oh, yeah, I definitely deserved it," Fleck agreed with a nod.

He knew he did.

"She just didn't hold back. I thought maybe she would with you in my lap, but nope. That was a good one. No deep kissing for a couple days. My cheek is gonna kill until its less shredded."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Monopoly    [C] Monopoly  - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:24 am

A couple of days sounded far too long.

He would use his "vampire magic", as Fleck called it, on him. Only it would look suspicious if he woke up without a giant bruise on his face.

Dick sighed.

"Shame."

He removed his hand and kissed the bruise carefully, heels lifting slightly off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Monopoly    [C] Monopoly  - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:26 am

He ran a hand over Dick's hair affectionately, then ruffled it.

"C'mon, lets get to bed. Tomorrows gonna be a busy day."

Tomorrow was tying up all the loose ends, saying goodbye to everyone and packing up. Back to Sicily the day after.

He couldn't wait to get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Monopoly    [C] Monopoly  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Monopoly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: