Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Suns Out, Guns Out [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Suns Out, Guns Out [C] Empty
PostSubject: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:06 am

Nicola heard someone call her name and propped herself up on her elbows to look around.

The beach wasn't too busy. Just a few locals and tourists still lingering on it to soak up the last few hours of sun. It was easy to spot Ciro's tall frame. She waved him over, giving him a sharp grin.

"Good practice?" She asked as he came up next to her.

Her answer was a soft whine as he slumped down on the towel she laid out for him.

"I think I am suffering from a week long hangover," Ciro complained. Nicola rolled her eyes and lied back down on her front.

He threw off his top and dumped it in his training bag, the silver studded in his nipple caught the afternoon sun as he did.

"I invited Willow and Maddox along, by the way."

"Oh? I haven't seen Maddox since the morning after." She gave Ciro another sharp grin. "I would like to know what happened with Willow. The last thing I remember was doing shots with her in that bar."

Ciro just shrugged.

"Guess we will find out," he said as he laid down on his back.

A content sigh left his lips. The warmth of the sun felt good on his sore limbs.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:37 am

Willow and Maddox almost looked like a couple of models as they strolled down the boardwalk together.

Willow wore a tightly black tank top, emblazoned with a white slogan "SUNS OUT! GUNS OUT!" that showed off her toned, tattooed arms, and the black and white straps of the bikini she wore under it. A pair of white shorts hugged her hips and thighs, stopping short just above her knees, where tanned skin could be seen until they met with a delicate silver anklet and a pair of black flipflops. A stylish black and white tote hung from her shoulder.

Maddox himself wore a white tanktop, that showed off the tattoos that took up his entire arms and back. His shorts were a shot of colour, an ombre from black down to orange. His left leg was also tattooed, but his right was bare. A pair of simple slip sandals adorned his feet.

Willow laughed as she stepped off the boardwalk and ambled towards the pair waiting for them.

"Well now, look who I've found," Willow purred, setting her bag down besides Nicola.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 am

Nicola's face split into a same sharp smile she gave Ciro.

"Good to know you're still alive."

She propped herself back up on her elbows to look at the two actors. She was wearing considerably less than them. Just a pair of rose gold Dior sunglasses and lacy white bikini bottoms that almost crossed the lines of being a thong.

She nodded to Maddox.

"Neighbour."

"Oh, you guys came!" Ciro grinned up at the both and folded his arms behind his head, tanned skin pulling taught over lean muscle.

"And you're actually wearing colour!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:05 am

"A night like that wouldn't kill me," was Willow's reply, as she let her eyes sweep over Nicola's body.

"Ah, that would be Willow's fault." Maddox rolled his eyes. "She decided that I was in need of more beachwear."

Not that he minded Willow buying clothes for him.

Willow just smiled tolerantly as she lifted her tank top form her flat stomach. Her back arched, bikini-clad breasts perking upwards as she pulled the tank top over her head.

She dropped it atop her tote, then let her hands descend to her shorts, popping the button and shimmying out of them slowly.

As she put on her little show for her sugar baby's neighbours, Maddox pulled out her towel from her tote and laid it out, then folded her discarded clothes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:27 am

"You can never have too much beachwear," Ciro said cheerily, eyes snapping towards Willow as he watched her undress appreciatively.

Nicola also flicked her attention to the redhead, expression cool. Her gaze lingered for a moment before turning back to her friend next to her.

She rolled her eyes and forcibly shut his mouth.

"Gapping like a fish isn't cute."

Ciro turned away with an embarrassed laugh for being caught out.

"Sorry, sorry," he said directed at both to Willow and Nicola.

"So have you guys been rehearsing today?" He asked, a slight red tinge still on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 am

Willow let out a low, amused chuckle as Nicola forcefully closed Ciro's mouth.

She dropped to her knees with her back to Nicola. "Be a darling and unhook me?" Her gaze turned over her shoulder to Nicola as she swept her hair over her other shoulder.

Maddox did a circuit around their little island of towels, to perch on the edge of Ciro's towel. "Nothing serious," he replied with a shrug. "We're still waiting for our roles to be released, so no ones doing anything solid."

Not that he or Willow needed to. They could be a two man band for this performance if they really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 am

"Sure."

Nicola lifted herself up and unhooked Willow's bikini. A little too slowly than necessary. Nuckles brushing up Willow's spine and the pads of her fingers brushing over shoulder blades as she helped slip off the straps.

"Sunscreen?"

Ciro watched on enviously before he turned his attention fully on Maddox perch at the edge of his towel. Ignoring the ache in his muscles he sat up to give the other man more room.

"When have they released again?" A grin grew on his face. "Not that you're anxiously waiting to find out who you are playing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:54 am

Willow's back arched and she let out a little breathless sound of appreciation as knuckles traced up her spine, and fingers brushed over her shoulders. Her tattooed shoulder was slightly more sensitive than the other.

"I'm ginger, sweetheart. I couldn't leave the house without putting it on." Her lips quirked upwards playfully. "Give it an hour and the job's yours."

Maddox brushed his hair back out of his face and grinned. "They'll be out tomorrow." He shrugged one shoulder lightly. "I am anxious, actually. I want to know who I'm shacking it up with. It makes things more difficult if I get paired with someone I can't sleep with."

Maddox was a method actor. Creating the bond of a lover made the show much more believable on stage.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 am

Nicola let out a light laugh as she laid back down on her towel, this time on her back. Her breasts laid on her chest, perked up, in an unnatural way.

"Just don't give it to Ciro. The airhead will let you burn."

She ignored the glare she knew that was given her way.

Ciro's light glare turned to one of curiosity. One eyebrow raised and his head cocked to the side.

"I thought the whole idea of acting is to, well, act?"

He never thought that you had to have chemistry with who you were acting with - as long as the actors put on a convincing front.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 am

Willow gave a low little chuckle at the comment, and slid the straps of the bikini over her head

She laid out comfortably on her stomach, toes stretching out to the edge of the towel.

"Sunbathing is easier at the nude beach, you know," she began conversationally. "No worry of tan lines there."

"Well, yeah, I can do it that way. But my way's easier." It was easier to use a real relationship as a base. It was why he was so damned good. He could bring experience into the roles, rather than just going into them blind.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 am

Ciro spoke before Nicola could get a word out.

"You guys are going to the nudist beach?!"

Nicola jabbed her finger into Ciro's thigh. He had that open mouth expression again, eyes on Willow.

Last time she checked, she was sure it was Maddox who held his attention.

"It's rude to butt in," she scorned. "Willow was just suggesting it. But I definitely have no qualms in going," she grinned at Willow, "as long as you all appreciate my costume first."

She lifted her hips a little as she spoke.

"Or what's left of it," Ciro quipped that earned him another jab.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:43 am

"One way to grab someones attention," Maddox laughed when Ciro piped up.

Willow shifted so she was laying on her side, facing everyone. She propped her head up with one hand. The other hand reached out, running over the front of Nicola's bikini, then hooking under the thin strap at her hip. She pulled it away slightly and let it thwap back against her skin.

"Beautiful. Shall we make a move?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:58 am

The hand threw her off guard. Her expression remained cool but her chest stilled as she held her breath, only letting it go when the strap of the bikini stung her skin.

"Sure," she replied.

Slowly she got up, avoiding getting sand on herself.

She nudged Ciro's head the way she normally did when she wanted him to do something for her.

She rolled her eyes as she saw his face. He was blushing more than she was.

"I am sure you guys can handle the bags and towels?" She said sweetly, eyes flicking over to Maddox.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 am

Willow threw on her tank top, then joined Nicola on her feet.

"I've got Maddox trained. I'm sure he'll whip your boy into shape. Now come on. I want to strip before I catch too much sun."

She took Nicola's hand, lacing their fingers together and pulling her along.

Maddox laughed as he watched the two women go, shaking his head with a wide grin. "There's two of them. Isn't that a scary thought? C'mon. Lets follow after them. If we wait too long, we won't get to see them strip."

He was quick with packing up Willow's stuff. He'd done it so many times before that he didn't even need to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:19 am

Nicola waved at them both as she followed Willow.

"Bye-bye Neighbour, Tino! Don't get sand on my stuff!"

She gave Ciro her sharp, warning smile and closed the distance between her and Willow, knocking shoulders.

Ciro also just shook his head as he watched them go.

"I am both terrified and maybe a little turned on."

He blushed at his own words.

Quickly and carefully he packed Nicola's stuff up then slung it over one shoulder and his own bag over the other. He whined at the weight. His muscles didn't ache any less from the short rest.

"Can I convince you to hold my stuff too?" He asked as he began to trail after the two women.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 am

"Knock me again, sweetheart, and I'll make sure you get sand in places sand should never be." Her voice was a husky purr, but the warning was very real.

She gave Nicola's hand a little squeeze.

Maddox snorted a laugh as he began tromping after the two, carrying Willow's bag.

"Fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 am

A thrill of excitement trailed up her spine at the dangerous tone. Her teeth glinted as she pulled back her lips into her sharp smile.

"I would like to see you try."

She squeezed the hand a little harder back.

Being a little taller and sturdier than Willow she was sure she could hold her own if it came down to it.

Ciro let out another whine at the rebuff, lips forming a pout.

"Then please tell me it won't be a long walk?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 am

Willow just smirked.

The game was on. She didn't hold any prisoners. If Nicola nudged her again, it would be war.

And she would win.

"Nah, we'll be there before you know it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:48 am

Nicola mirrored Willow's smirk but didn't dare knock her again. Not yet.

She looked over her shoulder, hair bouncing.

"I thought you were an athlete?" She called over her shoulder at Ciro who trailed behind Maddox.

"I am!" Came Ciro's faint voice.

"Not much of an athlete then if you can't hold a few bags!"

That spurred something in Ciro. She watched as he sped up and stormed past Maddox, determination set in his face.

She looked back ahead, satisfied.

"What happened to you after those shots last week?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am

Maddox laughed at Ciro's new determination, but followed after them at his own pace.

"Mad and I fucked you hard in the club's bathroom, then we all went back to Mad's for a while."

Her little grin here told Nicola that they did a lot then. "Eventually you decided that you wanted to sleep in your own luxurious bed and left us." She gave an exaggerated pout. "It was rather rude. You missed out on quality cuddle time."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:04 am

She was both surprised and not surprised at all.

It did explain why Ciro was a sulky with him the day after. Not only she got with the guy he had been crushing a little after, but also his very attractive fuck buddy.

"What can I say? I have never been much of a cuddler."

Her brows drew together ever so slightly as she thought over Willow's words.

"But I woke up in Maddox's room?"

Then again, she wouldn't put it pass herself drinking until morning and finding an easy fuck. It would explain why she couldn't remember anything until waking up looking like a state.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 am

"I didn't say you went home," Willow chuckled.

She veered towards a large rock structure, leading Nicola around it and up the small path that connected the two beaches.

"You made it to his couch and fell asleep there. Maddox found you there in the morning and decided to be merciful and carry you back to his bed."

Her eyes swept over the beach, with just a handful of nude occupants. "This is more like it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:18 am

"Well isn't he a gentleman."

She glanced over her shoulder, one lip quirking up into a much more softer smile. It was there than in was gone.

Her own green eyes swept over the beach. She made a small noise of approval.

"Bye-bye tan lines."

It was her turn to snap the side of Willow's bikini bottoms.

Ciro came up behind them, his face slicked with a light sheen of sweat.

He whined again disapprovingly.

"It's full of old people!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 am

"It's taken quite a few years to beat gentlemanly behaviour into him."

Willow jerked a little and stifled a little noise when her bikini was snapped against her skin.

Maddox was just a few steps behind Ciro.

"Mmm, three old people. Absolutely stacked with them," Maddox agreed sarcastically. He picked a spot and shook out Willow's towel, laying down for her. "My liege."

"See? I've trained him." Once again Willow made a show out of stripping of her shirt, this time the show was much more impressive, with no bikini on underneath the shirt. She slid the black and white scraps that made up the bottom of her bikini down her legs nice and slowly, and kicked them towards Maddox.

She shook out her ginger waves, then stretched out on her towel.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:47 am

"Three people too many," he complained, following Maddox and dumping the bags at their chosen spot. He laid out the towels without any of Maddox's flourish and sunk onto the smallest one.

"Maybe I need to put Ciro on your training regime. What do you think, Tino?"

He was too busy looking up watching Willow pull her shirt off.

Her eyes rolled and she spoke more firmly.

"Right, Tino?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure." He said, eyes lingering on Willow. His view was quickly blocked by a white bikini dumped on his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suns Out, Guns Out [C]   Suns Out, Guns Out [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Suns Out, Guns Out [C]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Beach-
Jump to: