Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] One Song Glory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] One Song Glory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:41 am

"Statistically speaking, with so many fashion faux pas in the room, there has to be someone else to negate them," came Willow's own purr, her eyes flicking purposefully over Ciro and Maddox.

Maddox shrugged. "Ciro is a goody two shoes who wont take a sick day to watch us audition for our next show," he explained with a slow shake of his head.

Really, what was one fake sick day?

Everyone took at least one in their time.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 am

She rolled her eyes, fake lashes fluttering.

"I am pretty sure he will be on death's doorstep and he will still put on a pair of skates."

The amount of times she had to force him to stay in bed was ridiculous. He always made himself sicker by insisting he was fine.

"So, was that song from a show you are doing now or just done?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:54 am

"The one we're auditioning for in a couple of days," Maddox replied. he perched on the edge of the table.

"The male head and the female lead. I'm playing the male in the production. Willow still won't share who she's planning on auditioning for."

He sent a dirty look at his sugar mama.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:00 am

her lips curled at Maddox's declaration.

"I thought it was after the audition you were given your parts? A bit cocky to think you've got it already."

She kept her eyes on Maddox, even as Ciro passed her a chilled glass of wine.

"Who knows? Maybe someone younger might come along and snatch it all away."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:07 am

"Please, you've spent how long with me? That audition is in the bag."

Who was Nicola trying to fool? He totally had that audition and no amount of new kids would beat his sheer amount of talent.

"He has it," Willow confirmed. "And I'll have the part I audition for."

The two of them dominated that theatre. It would be a dark day when either of them were shown up by others.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:16 am

"Okay," she said, both eyebrows raised as she took a sip.

"Just going to be a bit embarrassing if you don't get the part now."

"They are totally going to be the leads!" Ciro piped up.

He brought everyone's drinks over to the table so he didn't have to keep going up to the bar, topping up both his and Willow's drink.

He also set down a bottle opener in front of Maddox. He didn't want his glass coffee table being chipped - it was a one of a kind piece.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:19 am

"I'll be fine, tesoro." He waved off her comments easily. "No embarrassment here."

"Now that's a bare face lie," Willow commented, picking up her glass and tipping it slightly towards Ciro in thanks before taking a sip.

"Hush up, Will."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:28 am

Nicola laughed at Willow's comment.

Sure they both had incredible voices, but who knows what the future had in store for them? The unexpected normally happens, and it was rarely fun.

She thinks herself as a realist; Ciro just calls her pessimistic.

"We should play a drinking game," Ciro suggested only to get a light grown from Nicola.

"Last time that happened... Well, who the fuck knows what happened that night."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:31 am

Maddox smirked.

"I am all up for a drinking game." He definitely wanted in on a drinking game with Willow and Nicola involved.

It would be beyond fun.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 am

"Okay, so," he leaned forward to tick them off his fingers, "there is spin the bottle - but that would get very boring very quickly. Let me think... Oh! Ring of fire, Would You Rather - but I think you need an odd number of people for that game... Umm... Never have I Ever, Truth or Dare-"

"I didn't realise this was a twelve-year-old's sleepover," Nicola interjected.

Ciro threw Nicola a glare. It was the equivalent of a puppy growling.

"Can anyone else think of good drinking games?" He asked the other tree.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:53 am

"I haven't played Ring of Fire since I was in America," Willow piped up.

"Never played it," Maddox threw his comment in.

"It's so fun. But... How about Russian roulette?" Willow purred, her eyes hooded as they swept over Nicola, then Ciro. "Are we all big girls and boys that enjoy a little bit of fun?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:05 am

Nicola smirked at Willow.

"I'm game."

"I think Ring of Fire would be fun! Especially if Maddox never played it before. We won't have to worry about shuffling the drinks around either and we will get drunk quicker."

Nicola waved her hand.

"Female lead has decided. We're playing Russian roulette."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] One Song Glory
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3