Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Some Assembly Required

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:01 am

"But you did. And you were amazing!"

He leaned forwards, chin resting on Amr's shoulder and arms slipping around his body. He pressed a light kiss to his cheek then relaxed his his chin resting on Amr's shoulder.

"You even outlasted Belen!"

"You're teaching him core fighting skills." Giacinto was a very subtle creature, usually operating with the all the subtlety of an oncoming brick when delivering difficult news. This situation was no different than usual.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:13 am

"I like those words," he grinned, and nuzzled into Ti's hair. "Hopefully I can start outlasting her in other areas too."

Dick leaned his hip on the controls, arms still crossed. He knew this already - thanks to the mice - and it was the last thing he wanted to do. Trained in diplomacy and debate since a child, he put it to good use: "No."
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:17 am

Ti giggled and pepped Amr's cheek and jaw in little kisses. "Maybe."

"Oh you think I was asking you? Cute. Let me rephrase. You fucking well will teach him how to fight, or the universe falls to Zarkon."

Giacinto smiled, a bright, chilling smile. "Is that understood?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:28 am

As Giacinto's face brightened, his lips thinned.

"I understand. But I also remember saying that you would be in charge of their training - not me. Besides, wouldn't it be better if you trained him? Having more experience."

She has trained soldiers before. He hasn't. Let alone an alien from another planet with no prior experience.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:34 am

"I am in charge of their training. And yours." She arched a thin brow at him. "You've had ten thousand years rest. Your body needs to be retrained as well. You will teach him, and he will help you regain rusty skills."

She wasn't putting these two together for the sake of it.

"Teach him like you taught Cal."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:49 am

"I don't see how going over basics will help me."

He knew he was rusty, and was planning to just train by himself.

His stormy expression slipped into one of surprise. There was a moment of hesitation, arms dropping from his chest.

"That was different," he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:54 am

"Going over basics helps everyone. Haven't I taught you anything?" The basics were the most important part of any training. You couldn't do the more difficult things properly without first mastering the basics.

"I know it was, but he'll benefit from the same type of learning."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:03 am

His shoulders sagged and he looked over at Amr, giggling and pressing kisses into Ti's cheek. Dick's face twisted into disgust and he turned back to Giacinto.

Fine. Just don't blame me if we suddenly find ourselves without a blue paladin."

In the few days he has known Amr, he has found him quite insufferable. Especially around Ti.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:07 am

"I think you'll work well together as a team."

Her gaze turned back to the couple, then she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"We have too many systems to check today for you to start training today. we may even be too busy tomorrow. I'll set him to stamina training tomorrow to take up some training time."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:15 am

He couldn't help the soft snort.

"So you are just going to let him sit around while the others work?"

He turned around to look down at the training room. It seemed the other four Paladins were falling into routine. Testing each other and seeing their strengths and weaknesses. Lucas looked especially roughened up, saying something to Anna as he leapt up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 am

"Today, yes."

She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the control panel.

"He hasn't had any physical training whatsoever. What we had him do exhausted him. We'll put him on endurance and stamina building training on top of teaching him the basic forms. For now we can't expect him to be able to do what the others can."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:37 am

He hummed as he listened. What she said made sense. Still, he didn't like that Amr was going to sit around for the rest of the day and be useless. Not that he was useful for much else other then being a pest.

"I'm sure Zarkon will wait patiently for us to train him before attacking."

In the first part of the war, Zarkon always had the knack of attacking at their weakest moments. Dick had to wonder then whether they ever did find the mole, after he was frozen.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:48 am

"For all intents and purposes, Zarkon thinks we're dead along with the rest of our race, and I am fine with that. We can use that to our advantage." Her eyes were set in a dark glare. She didn't appreciate the sarcasm. She knew the gravity of the situation far better than Dick did.

"For as long as we don't advertise the fact that we have lions, we'll be able to train in relative peace, even if just for a little while. Let him rest for now because he is tired and pushing him is detrimental. Building stamina is done better when you don't run your body into the ground."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:27 am

Dick just hummed again, eyes still on the training figures to avoid the glare. The lecture left him feeling a little uncomfortable.

Amr, half listening to the convisation, grinned and pressed his lips against Ti's cheekbone - close to his fin-like ear.

"Looks like I've got the rest of the day off," he murmured. "Want to check out the steam room with me?"

Giacinto's and Dick's current conversation wasn't someone he particularly wanted to hear. Right now, he just wanted to relax. Not start panicking on what exactly he's gotten himself into; The reality of their situation settling in.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:39 am

"Seeing you all hot and steamy?" Ti hummed, pretending to think it over.

His hands smoothed gently over Amr's chest, teasingly lightly. "I could be convinced, if you asked me very nicely."

He bit his lip, grinning and blue eyes twinkling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:04 am

Heat rose to his cheeks at the thought of Ti being hot and steamy.

His chest lifted under Ti's hand. Surprised to still feel Ti's touch even under the thick material of the fabric.

"Could you pretty please come with me to the steam room to relax. I would love to show you a few massage techniques."

His arm wrapped around Ti's hip, drawing him closer - almost into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:12 am

He threw his leg over Amr's lap in a casually fluid motion borne of dancing all his life.

His fingers found Amr's hair, slipping the tie out of it easily, and letting it fall around his shoulders, fingers carding through it to try and calm the kink in it.

"You had me at steam room," he murmured, pressing a kiss to Amr's lips. His teeth closed around Amr's lower lip, keeping it captive as he pulled back slowly.

"Let's go." He didn't move off Amr's lap, though.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:13 am

Amr let out an appreciative little sigh as Ti undid his hair, smoothening out. It turned into a appreciative little moan teeth caught his lips. His fingers squeezed his hips, making no move to go himself.

"Will you both leave already?! We have things to do."

Amr opened his eyes, spotting the prince over red face and scowling down at the controls. Amr was noticing that he did that a lot - especially around Ti and himself.

"Ugh, sure."

He nudged Ti off him so he could stand and lead them out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:15 am

Ti blinked, peering over a blue shoulder when Dick snapped at them.

He slipped off Amr's lap when he was bid to and leaned against his side when Amr began to lead him away.

"Bye, Dick, Giacinto."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:35 am

Out in the corridor, Amr peered either way, hand curled around Ti's.

"I think it was... This way?"

With slight uncertainty, he tugged at the shorter man and turned right. The problem with this castle almost every coridoor looked the same. It was like a big metal maze.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:37 am

"We'll find it."

He grinned up at Amr, giving his hand a little squeeze.

"And then you can show me those new massage techniques." He was rather excited about Amr giving him a massage, in a steam room where they were both going to be naked and sweaty, with no one to disturb them.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:52 am

He leaned down and press a little kiss against Ti's cheek.

"Mm, I will make sure to teach you them in depth. Maybe you can show me what you have learnt, after?"

He wouldn't mind reciprocating. Especially with how sore his muscles will be after training.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 8:54 am

"I'll need a lot of teaching. I'm a bit of a slow learner."

He grinned, clearly playing with Amr.

He'd like trying to give Amr a massage, though. Picturing him laying beneath him, the way he'd relax under his hands, the little noises he made...

"Let's find this steam room fast!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:11 am

A laugh left his lips.

"Don't worry - I'm very thorough teacher. A practical one, too."

He gave Ti a wink and mustered up the energy to quicken his steps.

"I wish one of the mice could show us the way - like to the training room the other day."

They only ever seem to make themselves useful for non-fun things. Otherwise they just sat there - eerily watching. Either from the nooks and crannies of the ship or on Dicks and, sometimes, Giacinto's shoulders. It was easy to conclude they were a lot smarter then earth mice.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:13 am

"I'll need lots of hands-on teaching."

Ti was getting a little fidgety as they walked. Squeezing Amr's hand gently and looking at every door they passed.

He was excited for this and getting quite antsy.

Why couldn't the steam room be labelled or something?

Maybe they needed a map?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Some Assembly Required    [C] Some Assembly Required  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Some Assembly Required
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Voltron AU-
Jump to: