Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] The Travelling Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:57 am

"Only when I want to keep my hands busy." And he was bored of keeping them busy in other ways.

"People like it when I have my hair up, so every now and again I'll do a wig like this." He enjoyed the making part, and people enjoyed the taking the hair down part.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:00 am

Amr nodded.

"You did look beautiful with the long hair but..."

He rand his fingers through Ti's shorter hair.

"The short hair is pretty cute. It frames your face nicely."
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:07 am

The compliment had his ears fluttering and purple painting his cheeks again.

"My hair is nothing compared to yours."

He tugged the end of the braid playfully. Long hair wasn't something that he'd seen on many men, and it certainly gave him something great to pull during sex.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:17 am

The, soft sigh like noise escaped Amr's lips.

"I think it is a lovely shade." Small blonds were his type. "And it is nice a soft too. I could pet it all day like this."

He hoped to see the shade darken and the ears to flutter more as he combed Ti's hair with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:21 am

His eyes slid shut as he enjoyed the combing of fingers through his hair.

His ears fluttered a little more.

He was a bit of a sucker for people playing with his hair too. Usually he didn't remove his wig so not a lot of people did play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:31 am

Amr continued to comb his fingers through Ti's. He took a moment just to admire him. The lashes fanning his cheekbones, his soft lips, and the cute flutter his ears do when he is happy.

Amr own heart skipped a beat.

His hand rounded to the back of Ti's head and pulled him forward for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 am

His eyes fluttered half open for a second before falling shut again.

The kiss had shocked him for a moment. Random kisses just for the same of kissing wasn't something he had had since the last time he'd tried dating someone.

His hands immediately slipped into the base of the braid, tips of his fingers finding Amr's scalp.

A pleased little sigh escaped his nose as his lips moved gently against Amr's.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:44 am

Amr match Ti's sigh.

Both hands now cradled Ti's head. He changed up the combing motion by digging the tips of his fingers into Ti's head. Pushing them backwards and forwards in a massage motion.he was cautious not to press too hard. Just enough that he knew it will be relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:48 am

Ti gave a low groan when Amr's fingers began massaging.

He could feel his body begin to relax and he leaned just a little closer, nails scraping gently over Amr's scalp.

This felt so great.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:10 am

Amr rested his forehead against Ti's as he focuseed on his task. Which was difficult to do so with Ti's pressed his nails pleasingly into his scalp. He applied and pushed pressure, expertly so, down Ti's head. Slowly and surly. All the way down to the nape of his neck then along his shoulders.

"Feel good?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:12 am

Ti moaned softly, forehead dropping forwards to rest on Amr's shoulder.

He couldn't muster up the effort to speak. He didn't want to break this little spell.

He was melting into a little puddle against Amr.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:31 am

The moan spoke more then words did. A smile curved Amr's lips as Ti melted against him as he worked into the loosening mucles of his shoulders.

When he is back on earth, he will have to thank that beauty technition ex of his.

He moved his hands back up to Ti's neck. Fingers on the nape and his thumbs resting behind Ti's fin-like ears.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:35 am

Amr's fingers were absolutely sinful.

He had thought that before, but sexual pleasure and what Amr was doing right now to him, was in a league of his own.

He groaned again.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:45 am

He continued, spured on by Ti's little groans. Right up until his fingers were aching.

He stopped, and just had his hands resting on Ti's shoulder. He pressed a little kiss against his forehead.

"A little thank you for the braid. And the tea. And the great sex - but I would like to think that was a collaborative effort."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:53 am

"I think you just killed my brain," he groaned softly against Amr's shoulder.

He could barely concentrate enough to think. He just felt relaxed. He loved it.

"You could do that forever and ever."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:09 am

"Then I know I did it right," Amr laughed softly.

He embraced Ti again, one arm around his shoulder and a hand placed on his head.

"I thought you said their were better things to do forever and ever?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:36 am

"Not with the way I'm feeling right now."

Amr could do this forever and ever and he wouldn't have any complaints. There was precious little that felt better than how he felt right now.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:46 am

With another soft laugh he pressed a few more kisses onto the cool forehead.

"Maybe next time I can give you a full body massage? And no, it is not as sexual as it sounds." He paused. "Unless you want it to be?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:49 am

"Yes," Ti groaned softly. "To both."

A full body massage followed by an orgasm? How could he even think about saying no to such a wonderful offer? He couldn't, was the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 am

Amr breathed out a laugh.

"Greedy," he teased.

He shifted Ti in his arms, encouraging to sit up straight. He stretched his arms above his head and curved his back. There was a satisfying crack.

"I need to stand back up."

He has been sat on this floor for what he guessed was almost an hour now. Sitting on the floor wasn't the most comfortable thing when you had long limbs and no cushion.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:40 am

"A little bit," he agreed with a little smile.

But with the way Amr had made him feel? He couldn't help being a little bit greedy.

When Amr stretched his arms above his head, Ti stroked his fingers gently over Amr's ribs, then followed an angry red mark over his hipbone.

It was very clear how Amr had gotten the mark, and he flushed purple, biting his lip to try and hide his smile.

The sex had to have been very good if he'd scratched Amr up like that.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:00 am

The mark still stung a little as Amr stretched. He felt a Ti's finger press against it, then dragging it slowly down. The coolness was soothing. Even if it caused a shiver to run up his spine.

With a blush of his own, he leaned in a pressed a kiss against a dark patch of skin on Ti's neck. One of the many bruises over Ti's body Amr has given him.

Then he stood up, and shook out the stiffness in his legs.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:04 am

Ti inhaled sharply when the bruise was kissed and smiled brightly. Those little bruises were things he would admire for the next few days, before they faded.

When Amr stood, Ti leaned forwards to press a kiss to Amr's hipbone, and flicked his tongue over the skin gently before drawing to his feet as well.

"I was right," Ti decided, looking up at Amr.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:16 am

Amr rested his hand on Ti's head as he leaned forward to kiss and lick at his hip bone. That was an image he would like to engrave into his brain.

His hand slipped down as Ti stood up so he could interlock their fingers.

"Right about what?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:21 am

He squeezed Amr's hands gently.

"Your hair looks good with the flowers in it. You should put them in your hair more often."

The soft pinks of the flowers and the deep greens of the leaves looked really good with his dark skin and hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] The Travelling Show
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next