Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:46 am

"Yellow? No. Yellow has a nice ring to it, though."

He could get used to calling his lion Giallo just to annoy Lucas. "Come on."

His cockpit was larger than Amr's, and he settled into the large seat comfortably. A full-body shiver took over him as his hands gripped the steering.

He could feel the lion when he touched it. Not it. Him.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 am

Lucas rolled his eyes.

At least he was calling it in Italian instead of English. He will give him that.

Lucas stood behind Fleck's seat and gripped the back. It was nice that it was larger. It didn't feel so claustrophobic.

"You better be a better pilot then Amr."
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:29 am

"I've had a lot of training." From what he had gathered of Amr, there wasn't a whole lot of official training.

He wasn't officially a part of the military, but a huge portion of his family was in the military.

The Masin name was synonymous with hard working men and women in the military. Especially in the Garrison Lucas was from. There was no way he couldn't have some form of training in piloting with his family the way it was.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:40 am

"Good."

That made two of them then. While Lucas was still without a lion, he was fairly confident that he could pilot better then Amr. Then again, he was family sure a baby could pilot better then Amr.

"Take us out of this fucking cave then. I don't want to see one ever again."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:43 am

"Impatient," Fleck scolded, unintentionally using his 'older brother' voice.

He moved as if he'd been using this ship for years, and soon they were breaking through the cave's floor.

He stopped besides Amr's lion, and grinned.

Fleck had his own lion now and it felt fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:51 am

Amr's lion jumped back as Fleck's burst from the ground, his laughter coming over intercom.

"You guys took your sweet time."

Lucas groaned.

[i]"Can we not go an hour with out listening to him?"[/]

"You better not be bitching about me," came Amr's voice. He began to fly the blue lion back up into a sky to open the wormhole.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:39 pm

"Sorry about that, Lucas' whining slowed me down," Fleck teased jovially as he steered his Lion to follow Amr's into the wormhole.

He was expecting a thump for that one.

"He's our teammate. You're going to have to get used to him." He was expecting a bigger thump for that one.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Fleck earned both of the expected whacks to the shoulder as Amr laughed. Lucas even gave him a glare.

"I've tolerated him for the past God knows how many hours. I don't want to get used to him."

"You know, I'm thinking of making a ban on Italian."

Lucas directed his glare from Fleck to the intercom - as useless as it was.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:32 am

"Too bad."

Amr was part of their team. If they wanted to save the universe then they would have to all get used to each other. It was as simple as that.

"You make a ban on our first language and we'll make a ban on yours. It's too difficult translating what we say into English to each other when we communicate better in Italian."

Fleck would certainly revolt if Amr thought of banning them speaking Italian. As much as he liked English, it was exhausting communicating in it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:13 am

"Hey, but then I can't-"

Amr's voice was cut off as he went through the wormhole.

"We should have gone in first and left him here."

Amr's grip tightened in the seat as he prepared for the turbulence caused by the wormhole.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:17 am

"When you two become friends, I'm going to laugh at you."

He would laugh so hard. He knew it was coming. It would just be a matter of time.

Fleck flexed his hands around the grips as they went through the wormhole, enjoying the way his lion barely moved against the turbulence.

Bigger, bulkier lions made for a lot more battering before you suffered the effects.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:42 am

"Didn't I say when donkeys fly?"

That made it final. He wasn't going to give Fleck the satisfaction - even, if by some miracle, he does turn out to like Amr.

His grip on the seat relaxed. There were still a few tremors, just not enough to have him holding on for his life.

The original planet they landed on was back into view.

"I don't know about you guys, but that went a lot smoother than expected." Amr's voice again. Lucas groaned.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:44 am

They weren't at the castle yet. Couldn't Amr have waited until they were back in the castle and their little mission officially over before saying that?

"If you'e jinxed that, I'm going to be pissed," Fleck sighed.

He was sore and bruised to fuck. He didn't want to fight anyone.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:00 am

"Just be glad I waited until after the portal. And I know you were both thinking it."

Those words were tempting on his lips as soon as he saw Fleck's lion. Amr was proud he lasted this long.

The blue lion eased up in speed to fly side by side Fleck's lion.

Lucas was greeted with blissful silence for all of about five seconds.

"As the taller one, I'm mad you have a bigger lion."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:02 am

Yes, he supposed that was true.

Amr could have jinxed it a lot earlier.

"I'm shorter, but I'm pretty sure I have bigger feet, soooo," he shrugged, with a minute grin at the intercom.

Sooo, it wasn't too far off the mark, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:37 am

That earned him another hit from Lucas.

"That's not true," he said with a slight huff in his tone.

Amr laughed down the other line.

"It's true Lucas, so sucks to be you! And I was talking about leg room, by the way, butI do demand we compare feet when we get to the castle." There was no way Fleck can be bigger then him in everything but height. He won't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:45 am

"Totally is. No arguing that my ucello is huge and he has a pisellino," Fleck laughed, purposefully speaking in English bar the slang to dig at Amr.

"Oh yeah, you were definitely talking about leg room," Fleck snorted.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 7:51 am

Lucas snorted, sounding suspiciously like a restrained laugh.

"Hey - I am serious about that Italian ban now." It didn't take a genius to work out that Fleck was having a dig at him one way or another. Amr had a sneaking suspicion it was about the size of his dick.

"Oh, I definitely was. When you're not a shortie you've got to think about these things."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 7:55 am

"I'm five ten."

He wasn't over six foot, but he was by no means short. He stood above most Italians, men and women alike.

Just because he wasn't beanstalk tall, didn't mean that he wasn't considered tall.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:19 am

"Yep, anyone shorter then me is a shortie. Sorry, I don't make the rules."

Amr lowered his lion as the castle came into view. The door of his hanger opening automatically as if it knew the lion as about to land.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:31 am

"Uh-huh."

Yellow followed right behind Amr's lion, as if he knew he was going home.

It felt great, and Fleck couldnt put a finger on what felt so amazing about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:03 am

Amr landed with a smile. He smoothed over Blue's control pannel as if he was stroking a cat.

"Good girl."

First successful mission: Completed. And it wasn't as stressful as he anticipated - especially with their unknown time limit.

He made his way out of the lion, patting her one last time on the claw before making his way out into the corridor, looking this way and that to see which door Fleck and Lucas will come out of.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:04 am

Fleck and Lucas wandered out of a door two doors down from Amr's.

"Okay, so which way is it back up to the control room?" Fleck asked. He had no chance of getting back there himself. He was as good as lost already.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:26 am

Lucas rapped his knuckes against Fleck's shoulder.

"It was this way. Amr, you can find your own way back."

"Hey, don't be mean now because you are the smallest!"

Most will wilter under the glare Lucas gave Amr.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:29 am

"I don't know, Lucas' feet look pretty big," Fleck commented, pointedly, turning his gaze between Amr and Lucas' feet.

It was very easy to turn this conversation now he knew how easy it was to dig Amr about it.

Amr wasn't going to live this one down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Voltron AU-
Jump to: