Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:17 am

"Yeah." He still sounded nauseous, but the tenseness from the pain had gone. That was better than nothing.

"Any direction, don't care. Just as long as I can get to a place I can barter a new ship, I'll be fine."

She just needed to find the nearest place she could steal - uh borrow, barter, whatever - a new ship. She needed to get back to the resistance. Share the good news with Tamara. A couple dozen more Galra bastards dead.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:41 am

Amr decided there was no better direction then straight ahead.

He hummed be knitted his brows together.

"Ugh, guys I have a feeling that Blue has other ideas."

Lucas frowned at Amr.

"Blue? Whose -" Lucas' frown deepend then he groaned, running a hand over his face. "Right, the lion. What do you mean it has other ideas? It's a robot... ship."

Amr simply pointed ahead as a portal opened.
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:44 am

"No!" Anna groaned. "Dammit, I don't have time to jump however many galaxies away."

She huffed and crossed her arms over chest.

"Gonna be a bumpy ride, kids." Jumping through your first wormhole was not a pleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:01 am

"What, so we are just going to go through it? Okay yep, we are just going through it."

The lion didn't seem to be even paying attention to his slack grip. It seemed to have a mind of its own as it flew into a portal.

Amr was very glad to have the only seat in the lion as it lurched about. The others seemed to be thrown about the over the place (except the scary alien lady). There was a fair bit of satisfaction watching Lucas fall over face first into the dashboard. Karma for all the shoving and yelling he has been doing.

"You okay back there?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:04 am

Amr was met with the sound of throwing up, then a very feminine yelp.

Anna stood with her mouth hanging open as chunks of something disgustingly hot slid slowly down her calf.

"...He threw up on me."

She shuddered. Whatever he had eaten was absolutely vile.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:19 am

"... Yeah, he does that sometimes."

Amr risked looking around to check on his brother, gave him a thumbs up.

Lucas was too busy keeping himself steady as they lurched out of the other side of the portal. He grimaced himself.

"This was the worst fucking idea ever," he hissed.

If it wasn't for waking up from those dumb dreams and comming across Fleck's dumb sketchbook he wouldn't be bruised and battered, half way across the universe in some freaky lion robot that now stank of sick.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:22 am

Tik gave Amr a finger back.

Bastard brother.

Fleck was looking a little green, but besides Anna, he seemed to have fared the best. He'd still been tossed about, but he'd found his feet the quickest.

"Where are we?" Fleck asked, an open question.

Anna scanned the sky. "I don't know. I don't know these constellations." These stars weren't ones she had seen before.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:34 am

He grinned at the finger and turned back around to face the front. So he was okay. Or at least as okay as someone who just puked can be.

"We're in space, duh."

He was promptly shoved by Lucas.

"Do you travel around like this a lot then?" Lucas asked the alien woman.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:38 am

"Yeah."

She sidled forwards, brows furrowed, and pressed a hand against the glass. There had to be some familiar constellation around.

"People like me, we can't stay in one place for too long. Too much risk of being caught."

Her lot had to move around as often as they could. It was safer that way. Galra couldn't ind them if they were never in the same place for more than a few weeks. They didn't have the smarts to build any dimensional slips.

"Where are we?" she hissed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:03 am

Lucas raised an eyebrow. People like her? What was she, some kind of criminal on the run?

Amr leaned forward too, pushing on the controls to speed the lion up. It didn't need directing.

"I think Blue is going home."

Lucas snorted.

"You keep saying the lion is doing this, the lion is doing that. Is it talking to you or something? Or did you hit your head hard too?"

Amr shook his head, then hummed for a moment, thinking.

"It is kind of like a feeling? Honestly, I couldn't explain it if I tried." Amr turned to look up at the alien. "You said you had a vision of the lion too?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:07 am

"Yes. It's what made me crash to your planet."

Anna's glowing gaze turned down to Amr. "I saw... five. Five coloured lions flying then... merging. It felt..." Her arms prickled with gooseflesh.

"It felt so right." Like those lions were home; something she hadn't felt in a long time.

Fleck murmured softly as he watched the planet they had been in the orbit coming closer. They were going to land on a planet. "If only Chrys could see me now..."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:24 am

Amr nodded along with the alien.

"I know what you mean. Super crazy, but super right." He paused. "I'm Amr by the way. The one that threw up on you is my brother Tik. The large one is Fleck and the grumpy one is Lucas. We all literally just met before you crashed in. Which is, not gonna lie, kind of creepy."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:27 am

"Annalise," she gave in return.

Then her lips quirked into a teasing smile. "I didn't crash on your planet just to creep you out. I mean, that was my main motive, obviously, but there were other reasons, too."

She ran a hand through her masses of curly hair, pushing it back out of her face, just to have it spring back into place.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:42 am

"Other reasons?" Lucas queried, thoughts turning to what she said earlier.

"You said that people like you don't stay in one place. How come? And who is trying the catch you? The aliens from earlier?"

He squared up to her and looked down. The height difference apparent between them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:47 pm

If he thought their height difference would intimidate her in any way, shape or form, he should spend ten minutes with with her leader and her whore. Neither women were particularly tall, but they were beyond terrifying if you caught them in the right mood.

The sheer terror they could produce was almost awe inspiring.

"Because they want us dead, but they're slower than us."

Thank fuck for that, because if they had any more advantages over them, then they were fighting a redundant battle.

"They're the Galra. A disgusting species that infests wherever they deem good enough for them and kills the planet." Not just the people, but the planet, too. They just came and took and destroyed until there was nothing but a husk left.

Her hands curled into fists.

They'd done that with her planet. Her people. People that didn't deserve to be taken prisoner if they had the gift of healing, or massacred if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Lucas' lips pursued.

"They destroy planets?"

They sounded like some bed time story that you told your kid, or a really terrible film. That the big bad Galra go around enslaving the universe and destroying planets. Lucas wasn't convinced.

"And why would they want you dead?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:33 pm

"It's pretty much a bonding exercise for them, now."

Anna, leaned against the control panel and crossed her arms over her chest.

"They don't want me dead. They want me captured. I wasn't the best at healing on my planet, but I'm pretty damned good. They want that on their side."

They wanted her captured and chained up as an infirmary slave.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Lucas hummed.

As much as he didn't want the believe it, the healing part seemed true with how she fixed up Tik. He seemed a little less out of it then before she touched him.

"How did you do that then?" He jearked his head to Tik. "The healing."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 pm

"How do you do what you do?"

She shrugged. "I was taught." Shed been taught how to hone her healing abilities since she could focus enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:22 am

"Taught?" Lucas pushed. He didn't like vague explanations and he felt that was all that Anna was giving him.

His hand shot out to grip Amr's seat as he began to feel the familiar pull in his lower stomach.

"Ugh, guys, I think we are about to land soon, and I don't know how well Blue lands in autopilot. Make sure you hang on, Tik. Don't want you almost dieing then throwing up on the alien who looks like she could kill you. Again."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 am

"Yes, taught. A group of us were taken in by a teacher, and taught the basics of our abilities. The further we developed, the further we progressed through levels."

She arched a brow. "Does your planet not have educational systems?"

Tik groaned in response to his brother's warning. He couldn't deal with much more of this.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:02 am

"I know what teaching is," Lucas snapped. "And yes, we do have an educational system. I wanted to know how you were taught to do that."

A small, tiny part of him was jealous that she could do what she could do. He wanted to know if it was possible if he could do it himself. Or some other trick aliens could do. Something a little more useful then healing.

"No, guys, seriously. You will want to hang on tight I can't slow Blue down." Amr pulled or the control sticks, and pressed some buttons that should of done the trick. They didn't. Blue had a mind of her own.

Amr squeezed his eyes closed to block out the face paced landing. The ground getting closer and closer by the second. Amr peaked through one eye... was that a castle?
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:11 am

"My species has the ability to heal, but that ability needs to be honed, practised."

She held her hand out, and it lit up with the same red glow. She stared down at it, like it fascinated her - the ability that she'd had for over three decades now.

She didn't pay any mind to Amr's warnings. Since Tamara's whore had stopped working on the resistance engines, there had been no end to trouble with them. Rocky landings was natural to her now, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 am

"Right." So he couldn't learn what she could do. That made it all the less interesting.

Yet the red glow lit up her hand again, his eyes were on it. Like a moth drawn to a light.

He then lurched back as they landed. Grabbing on to anything that could keep him steady. And in the small confinments of the lion, that anything was Fleck.

"Did warn you," Amr laughed.

Lucas narrowed his eyes at Amr. Smart-ass.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:27 am

Anna stayed upright, leaning disinterestedly against the control panel.

Tik threw up again.

And when Lucas grabbed hold of him, Flek instinctively wrapped an arm around hi to steady him and stop him from being knocked around too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Voltron AU-
Jump to: