Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:33 am

"You have a jumpy one, Hank!" his father howled in English. The first English comment made so far tonight.

"Yeah, well," Fleck grunted, also in English, pushing himself to sit up. "Now I have a couple bruises, too. What's wrong with you?"

"What isn't wrong with him?" came another voice, this one belonging to the man that had been walking towards initially. He held a hand out to help Fleck up.

When Fleck stood, the two bumped their shoulders in a show of brotherly solidarity. "Now that's a whole stink I don't want to get into, Thor."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:37 am

Dick perked up at the sound of his mother tongue. It has been a long time since he heard it. With an English accent as well.

Dick picked himself up and dusted himself up. His back was sore - probably from a bruise. That should be clear up in the morning.

He turned his attention back to Fleck, running his eyes over him just to back sure it was just bruising.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:43 am

"Are you going to carry on with your brother, or introduce me to your boy, Hank?" The Flash planted his hands on his hips.

"I haven't seen Thor in an age, dad." But he pulled away from the man he'd been hugging and turned to drop an arm around Dick's shoulders. "Old man, this is Dick. Dick, this is my dad."

Don held out his hand to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:50 am

He smiled and took the Fleck's Dad's hand to shake it. Finally, he didn't have to panic about how he was going to great someone.

"It's great to meet you." His English was crisp and clear. It would put the Queen to shame.

"I'm sorry about," he hesitated. He didn't want to say that he almost hit him. So he took to waving his hand instead.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:55 am

Don grasped Dick's hand tightly, pulling Dick forwards and giving him a hearty slap on the back, just as Thor and Fleck had done a few moments before.

"Think nothing of it. If I had a penny for every time someone had punched me for surprising them..." He'd be rich. He was certain he would be.

"My boy treating you right, Dick?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:06 am

He let Don pull him forward to slap in on the back and he patted his back. Much more gently.

That question through him off. It was something he expected to be directed at Fleck.

"Oh. Yes! Of course." He thew Fleck a smile.

It was true. Fleck has been nothing but wonderful and patient with him. Even if he did almost fuck it up a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:09 am

"Has he shown any of that Italian temper of his yet? Got that from his mother, he did."

Fleck groaned and rolled his eyes. "I don't have an Italian temper any more than you do, old man." Fleck was a particularly laid back person. He wasn't all that hot blooded.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:12 am

He laughed. He couldn't imagine Fleck being angry. Well, until he fucked up. But they didn't count.

"No not at all." It was him that had a temper. But he wasn't going to tell Fleck's family that.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:14 am

"I wouldn't bother with the argument, Fleck. The old coots going batty," Thor chuckled.

That got Fleck chuckling along too. Well, that was close enough to the truth.

"And you know what? Batty is in the family. You boys are fucked hen you reach my age."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:24 am

Smile set in place, he took a few steps to be back next to Fleck and wrap his arm around him.

He decided he liked Fleck's Dad too. He seemed like the type of guy you would sit down in the pub with, have a pint, and listen to his stories.

"Nothing wrong with being a bit batty."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:27 am

"I like this boy, Hank. You're keeping him."

Fleck arched a brow behind his mask, a little smirk coming to his lips as he pulled Dick close to him. "Well, I had sorta decided that without you already, old man."

The little girl dressed in the Impulse costume tugged at Dick's cape. "Timmy, come play chase."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:34 am

He grinned and his heart skipped a beat.

Feeling a tug on his cape he turned and looked down to be greeted by a small child.

"Timmy?" It clicked. "Oh! right." It was the character Fleck said he was.

He turned to look up at Fleck a little pleading. Kids were cute but he had zero idea how to interact with them. He was always the younger sibling and had no other experience with kids.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:38 am

"Go on, Timmy, go play chase," Fleck urged. He pressed his lips against Dick's temple. "Just let her run around and tucker herself out. You won't have to do much actual chasing."

His hand found teh centre of Dick's back and nudged him forwards gently, hoping Dick actually would chase the girl.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:45 am

He felt very much like a child as well, standing there not sure what to do.

There were a way people good with kids acted. They knew what to say and do. With funny face to pull or how to make sure it wont go to far. Even a game of chase felt complicated.

He could sense all eyes on him and he didn't know what to do. How did living for centuries not prepare him for this?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:48 am

The girl grinned widely, showing off a gap between her two front teeth, still round little milk teeth. "Ready, Timmy? Go!"

The girl giggled loudly as she turned and darted up the garden.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:55 am

He blinked and she was gone. He hoped she would have got bored of him.

He turned back to Fleck. Might as well tell the truth rather than standing there like an idiot.

"I literally don't know what I am doing so you are coming with me," he said, switching back to Italian.

He tugged at Flack, hoping he would lead the way. Besides, if he was running around like an idiot then Fleck was too.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:32 am

"Actually, I was gonna run and get myself something to eat quick," he murmured in English, giving Dick a sheepish little grin. It was natural for him to speak in English around his dad. "Haven't eaten all day. I'm so hungry I could eat a scabby dog."

Between setting up for the party and his brothers ambushing him and making him complete his transformation into Nightwing, he hadn't had the chance to eat anything at all. Now it was getting kind of late, he was starting to feel it.

He leaned forwards to press a quick kiss to Dick's lips. "Just walk after her. She'll dart around and tucker herself out. I'll be back in five. Want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 6:00 am

Stopping himself from groaning, he forced a smile after the kiss. He really didn't want to do this alone.

"My glass of wine?"

If he had drunk the whole glass (and a few more) he wouldn't be so shy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 6:22 am

"Coming right up," he promised as he began back towards the house.

The little Impulse ran back around Dick, grabbing his cape and running around him once. She let his cape fullter from her grip. "Come on, Timmy. Play chase!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:33 am

"Oh, uh, sure."

He watched as she ran circles around him. He forgot how persistent kids were.

Rather than run after her, he took Fleck's advice and just walked. Was he supposed to crouch down to her height? Pretend to jump out to catch them? Make silly noises? That is what people good with kids do. But he felt too uncomfortable doing that. So he did the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:45 am

The girl was content to run circles around Dick as he walked around after her. She was a ball of energy and didn't seem to slow down, no matter how many times she passed him.

Closer to ten minutes than five minutes later, Fleck returned, holding a plate laden with food. he had a large glass of wine in his other hand, and cradled in a hand he had three bottles of cider.

His brother and father were quick to snatch up two ciders and crack the caps off while Fleck made his way over to Dick and the never-tiring child.

He gave a short whistle. "Eva, hop it. Go bother another uncle."

"Kay uncle Fleck." She darted forwards to hug Dick around his middle briefly, and did the same with Fleck before bouncing off in search of another uncle to inflict herself on.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 am

Honestly, this was a lot easier than anticipated. She seemed content with just running circles around him.

Despite how easy this was a wave of relief washed over him when Fleck returned. He was even more relieved at Fleck's words.

"Oh!"

Dick looked down, arms slightly raised. Fleck's niece clung around his waist in an unexpected hug. Should he pat her on the head or hug her back? Before he could come to a decision she shot off.

He made his way back over to Fleck to take his glass of wine.

"Time your food run a little better next time," he mumbled, so Fleck's dad and brother won't overhear.

He didn't begrudge Fleck, but some help would have been nice.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 am

"Next time I promise I'll be less busy so you don't have to suffer me being starved again," he promised with an amused grin.

Really, it wasn't his fault that he'd been dragged around every which way and didn't get a chance to eat.

Once he'd been relieved of the wine, he wrapped his arms around Dick's shoulders and pressed a firm kiss to his temple. "They just stood back and watched you suffer, didn't they?" He made a point of not keeping his voice down for that. "Asses." That one he said directly at them.

He just got identical grins back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:15 am

Dick leaned into Fleck, pressing a warm cheek against Fleck's chest.

"I should really learn how to entertain kids better." Especially since he was part of the family now. Plus so he wouldn't make an ass out of himself in front of Fleck's older relatives.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:19 am

"Looks like you did just fine with Eva."

Using the arm that was resting over Dick's shoulders, he picked up a chip and and shoved it into his mouth with a groan.

He really needed to make extra time to eat during busy days. His poor stomach had been suffering all day to make this party look great.

"So you've met the parents and the world hasn't imploded. I think you did pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: