Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:08 am

"Not until next Halloween," Dick chuckled.

He leaned forwards and reached up to pick a bit of dried gum from Dick's cheek. "Missed a bit." His thumb rubbed gently over his cheek before he pulled back.

"But you might be lucky and the prompt might change. At least if we choose Marvel comics there's less of a chance of having to wear a domino."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:16 am

The idea of being here again next year sent butterfly in his stomach.

Little lines appeared in the corner of his eye a squinted from Fleck rubbing away the gum.

"Is it superheros every year?"

At least he will and will be able to choose a costume. He would find the least skintight suit possible.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:41 pm

"Not...every year." The hesitation and clear sheepish grin on his face suggested that it might be close, though.

Usually it was his dad that chose and he was very into comics. Very very into them. If it wasn't superheroes, it was super villains. It didn't often occur that someone other than his father would take the reigns of planning.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 6:38 am

Dick laughed at the sheepish grin.

"Aren't you supposed to dress as a demon or witch? You know - something scary."

Although getting into this spandex suit was pretty terrifying. While he was thinking about it...

Dick lifted himself off the bed.

"I am going to get changed in the bathroom. Which way is it again?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 6:42 am

"I dunno. If you've read the comics - or had someone scream the contents of every comic they read at you - then you'd know that superheroes can be pretty scary themselves."

More than once he'd had someone chatter away at him that this superhero had killed this person or beaten up that person. In reality that was actually pretty scary. The 'good guys' weren't supposed to kill.

"Its the door at the very end of the hall."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:11 am

Dick shrugged.

"I guess it will be pretty boring if they weren't?"

Really, he still had no care for comics.

He made his way out of the room and down to the bathroom.

Getting the suit off was as much of a pain as it was getting it on. A lot of wiggling and grunting. He was glad he let Fleck unzip it part way. Finally, when he was free for the suit he kicked it away with glee.

He then went about his normal routine. Each time he caught himself in the mirror he was startled by how dark it was. It brought out the bright blue of his eyes... and how pale he was. Despite that, he will begrudgingly admit it was growing on him.

Throwing on the grey shirt Fleck gave him he checked himself out in the mirror one last time. He pulled down on it self-consciously. It wasn't that it was two sizes too big that bothered him, but that not quite big enough to cover the hem of his black boxers.

His legs were bare. Every pale and freckled inch of them. Even the tattoo of roses, thorns and leaves were on show.

He almost wished he was back in the spandex. Almost.

Glancing over at a towel, he debated whether or not to just wrap it around his waist the rest of the night... but that would just be ridiculous.

With a sigh he picked up the suit and made his way out the bathroom and darted into Fleck's room, slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:15 am

Fleck had slumped against the bed when Dick had left, staring up at the ceiling.

He stayed like that until he heard the slam of his door being shut in a hurry.

He pushed himself up to get a glance at Dick and grinned when he realised he was self conscious about walking around half naked. Cute.

It didn't take long for his eyes to zero in on the bright colours on his thigh.

Dick had a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:24 am

Blue eyes fixed on Fleck, whose brown eyes seemed to be fixed on his legs. Looking ridiculous in the towel suddenly seemed a lot more appealing.

He rubbed them together self-consciously and scratched the back of his flushed neck.

With purpose, he held the suit up.

"Where should I put this?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:26 am

The words bought him from his stupor, but he hadn't been quite in the right state of mind to catch the words.

So he stared at Dick for a moment, before realising that with the way he was holding out Jay's suit, he was probably asking about where to put it.

"Just toss it on the floor. We can sort it in the morning." He was doing just that with his own suit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:37 am

The long pause left him feeling awkward. He continued to rub the calf's together as he waited for Fleck's answer.

A line was drawn between his eyebrows when he heard it.

"On the floor?"

Yeah, no. Not happening.

He folded it up and put if it on the nearest surface instead. As much as he hated the thing he wasn't just going to dump it somewhere.

He perched himself back on his spot on the bed, legs crossed. He pulled down the hem again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:39 am

Fleck laughed at the hard stare.

"I think tugging off ridiculous costumes is the only time I ever allow things to be strewn across my floor like that." Like right now, his suit was in a puddle in front of his dresser, and the gloves tossed, one over his bed and the other on the floor at the foot of his bed.

He just didn't have the patience to be dealing with them right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 7:47 am

He stuck his tongue out at the laugh.

"There is never a good time for things to be strewn about... Except maybe drunk."

A number of times he was left horrified when waking up hungover was borderline ridiculous.

What was even worst than waking up hungover was cleaning up hungover. He would always try to tell himself it was therapeutic. It never was. Especially when he was still throwing up.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:04 am

"I could go grab you more wine if that'd help towards the drunk aspect," Fleck suggested with a grin.

He wasn't afraid to go out to gather more supplies for them if they needed them.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:09 am

He mirrored Fleck's grin.

"I won't say no if you are offering."

It would hopefully ease his nerves as well. He couldn't stop fiddling and pulling on the hem of the shirt. A fruitless attempt in covering himself up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:14 am

"I'll be back in five then."

He hoisted himself up off the bed and padded towards the door.

"If I'm not back in ten, they've eaten me alive." He grinned widely then disappeared out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:20 am

"Alright then. I will just wait here."

He wouldn't dare walk back out of Fleck's room like this.

When Fleck left he browsed around Fleck's room. Picking up anything of interest than putting them back down. He also folded and put Fleck's costume on top of his. It was bugging him too much.

He also said hello to Margie, bending down to look at her eye to eye. She didn't seem too interested in him so he left her be. he went back to going around the room and being generally nosy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:28 am

His room was mostly devoid of life. It was simply furnished with very few personal items. His life and soul was in his studio. This was just a place for him to lay his head.

The only thing that was really a show of his love was Margie's viv and the basket of cat toys beside it.

Fleck returned five minutes later carrying a wine glass and a bottle of wine in one hand, and a red hibiscus in the other.

He offered the flower first as he bumped the door closed with his hip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:37 am

It took him a moment to register that the flower was being offered to him. He accepted it, heart melting and grin impossibly wide. Shyly he lifted it to his face, the petals tickling his lips. Even with his strong senses it had little scent. Other than the earthy tunes that all plants had.

He kept it to his face, almost hiding behind it.

"I am pretty sure this isn't wine."

Although he did spot the bottle in Fleck's hand.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:40 am

"No, but this is."

He held up the bottle and glass and gave it a demonstrative little shake of his hand. This was very much wine.

"Want a glass now?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am

"Please."

He made his way back over to the bed, perching himself on it. His hand dropped into his lap. The hibiscus still in his hands. The stem of it being gently rolled between his fingers, the petals of it brushing over the inked leaves on his thigh.

"I quite like that you get me drinks on my beck and call."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:51 am

"Won't be happening every night."

He unscrewed the cap of the wine bottle and poured a decent amount into the glass.

"But I gotta spoil my best guy every now and again, so enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 8:59 am

He grinned, the butterfly's returning.

"I will. And we'll see. I think you would make a good personal bartender and barista"

Fleck has got him coffee and wine the other few times he has been around. He was definitely going to milk it for what its worth.

He took the glass and took a sip. Seeing that Fleck wasn't haven't anything he made a mental note to go easy on the drinking. It was just to cap his nerves, not to get himself hideously drunk.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:06 am

"Mhmm, sure."

He pulled Dick towards the bed gently. Crawling onto it and leaning back against the wall, hissing at the cold against his back.

He guided Dick to sit between his legs and lean back against his chest.

Flek's fingers laced together over Dick's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:17 am

Dick let himself be guided, careful not to spill any wine. Constantly pulling down the hem of the shirt whenever it rode up.

Nestled between Fleck's thighs, he took in the view in front of them. Both of their legs bare. Fleck's toned and dark, while his was pale and slender. It was funny to think he can outrun Fleck.

It looked almost indecent. At least like this Fleck couldn't see his blush.

He took a more generous sip.

"You know, someone said to me I was the first person you've brought home."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 8:38 am

Fleck gave a low groan in Dick's ear.

"Didn't take them long to start slipping you embarrassing info."

He'd sorta hoped that the embarrassing comments would be left for another time. Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: