Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:05 am

"You're a vampire," Taw reminded her.

Vampires were naturally more coordinated than humans. A little bump like that shouldnt unbalance her.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:17 am

"Let me be the dramatic woman I am meant to be."

She bumped Taw with her hip again. Then wrapped her arm around Taw's waist to pull her closer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:21 am

"You are dramatic enough."

Tamara did have a penchant for dramatics and it was something Taw either encouraged or tried to snuff.

She wouldn't encourage her dramatics much more, though.

Taw leaned against Tamara when she was pulled against her.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:42 am

She pressed a kiss against Taw's temple and they fell into a comfortable silence. They continued on their way until they were faced with a long queue to a door.

"Come on."

She continued leading Taw past the line to the front. The bouncer frowned.

"Sorry, but I am going to send you lovely ladies to the back of the queue."

She gave the bouncer a sweet, closed-mouthed smile. She grasped his hand.

"My partner and I should be on the guest list. Now, if you would be so kind, stand aside to let us in."

She let go of his hand it satisfaction. The bouncer nodded dumbly and stepped aside while the other questioned: "We have a guest list?"

With a wink and a smile, she leads Taw past them and to a glass elevator. She pressed the one button that would lead them up to the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:49 am

Taw stayed silent as Tamara dealt with the bouncer.

It wasn't until they were on the lift that she made a comment. "Guest list?" Was that the best story that she could have come up with?

She leaned against Tamara again, nuzzling against the woman's neck.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:55 am

She giggled and lifted her chin up.

"What? Most places have a guest list. Besides, I didn't want to start a riot outside... Again."

The last time they queue jumped she simply told the bouncer to let them in. As always he obliged. It turned out Londoners hate nothing more then queue jumpers, let alone queue jumpers who bouncers just let in for no reason.

"Maybe I should not only let you plan our day tomorrow but also how we get in."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:00 am

"It won't take much to get into bed, Tamara." Her lips quirked in perhaps the strongest show of emotion so far tonight.

Taw was generally a rather stoic individual. Strong shows of emotion weren't all that common.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 8:08 am

Tamara laughed and pressed a kiss against Taw's lips.

"True. Okay, I will make you a challenge. You have to plan something that gets us outside the house." She paused then frowned. "No, wait, outside the hotel."

They were finally on the top floor. Tamara showed off her missing tooth at Taw. She ushered her lover onto the rooftop.

"Well, I was right. It is cute."

The rooftop bar was decorated with fairy lights and potted plants. It was spacious with loungers and a bar in the middle. Even in Catania's quieter season, it was busy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:36 pm

"I'll pass."

Taw smiled blandly back at her lover.

She had little wish to plan anything. She enjoyed being spoiled by Tamara's whims. She had no desire to change it at all.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 pm

"Will you be able to find us some seats? Or is that too difficult too?"

Not waiting for Taw's answer she pressed another kiss against her lovers cheek and made her way over to the bar.

"Also, I am going to assume you are having your usual?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:57 pm

"Yes."

Her usual was more of a cultural thing now than a choice. It was something that she'd been drinking since she was still human. After living literally thousands of years with the taste of beer in her mouth, it was almost incomprehensible to choose something else.

The thin white material of her dress fluttered as she walked, and she smiled as she caught sight of a bench housed between two large potted plants. That would do nicely.
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 11:20 pm

With the same technique she used with the bouncer she leaned over and grabbed the bartenders hand. She ordered a good beer for Taw and a Dark 'n' Stormy cocktail for herself. Any rum based cocktail was a good cocktail for her.

Hips swinnging, she made her way over to her lover.

"Nice spot."

She sat down and wrapped her arm around Taw's shoulders.

"Very romantic. Guess who got us free drinks? They are bringing them over once mine has been made."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 11:25 pm

"I do try hard to impress you," Taw deadpanned.

She did lean into Tamara when the woman wrapped an arm around her.

"Someday someone is going to notice your methods and have something to say."
Back to top Go down
Tamara Perez

Tamara Perez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 pm

Tamara waved a manicured hand.

"And then I will just make them fall down on their knees and beg for my forgiveness... Although the people around the bar seemed a little moody so I might wait in line this time. Can't promise I will pay for the drinks, though."

As fantastic as Tamara liked to believe her powers were, she could only use it on one human at a time. It the whole bar went into a riot she may be a bit screwed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery    [C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Sleek Dresses and Gold Jewellery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: