Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Danse Macabre

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:37 pm

I sing for the Dead
I pray for the Deseased
When my voice has lost
and my heart is broken,All I do, is Dance.

Tears flow widely on Vashka's eyes. No, it wasn't her eyes anymore, Noir is here. All she could here was sounds, sounds of music , instruments of a long forgotten songs of hers, Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saƫns. He was, dancing. Soundless but dancing in a perfected ballet pattern. She remembered, she remembered how he used to dance in sadness, and now, he dance to remember her beloved ones. The one who died in countless battles, recalled their names one by one in silence.

Every jump, every twirl was made in perfection he never asked to have.His eyes were still dull, vashka can feel it. He was crying with no tears, but he felt eternally calm. He knew, he was still useful in this world, so he may not die yet. Not for his own egoism.

Tap. The dance was over. noir let out a plain sigh before looking at the empty ballroom. He tied his hair and decided to have another go....

Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 am

Gabriel closed the door softly behind him, and sat down, watching as the boy danced. The perfect, controlled movements that the youth spun were mesmerising, and Gabriel found his eyes trapped to the gentle flow of his figure. There was something familiar about him, though he could not tell what. Perhaps it was the gracefulness of the movements, or the slight emptiness behind his eyes, but he felt that he knew him from somewhere, though he knew not where. It was fascinating, watching how engrossed he had become in his dancing, as though there was no world outside. The music stopped.

"You are a beautiful dancer." Gabriel breathed, not wishing to startle the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:29 am

The man let out a pause before speaking another word. He let out a faint smile and felt a bit relieved. "Gabrielle deGaulle ? " Noirael paused. His eyes were still blank and fading. He didn't want to show his tears like some sort of a burden.

"Thank you... "
He added silently. Stretching his legs after a little dance. He was going for another round of ballet but he might have just decided to sit down and chat with the man.

"Do you know me ? Or.. I looked like a new coven member to you ? " His words are calm, like usual. A rock forget not to be shattered to pieces, filled with love that was now empty. " I like to dance... for mourning. I hope you're not bothered with it... I'll stop if you were..." He faked a smile again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 am

Gabriel frowned a little in confusion. How did this boy know his name? The boy was stifling his tears, and a wave of sympathy washed over him, though he knew not how to comfort a boy he had only just met. He settled for resting his hand on the boy's shoulder soothingly, and did not mention the boy's fragile state. He knew what it was like to want to conceal his feelings.

"In mourning? I am sorry to hear that. I was too, until I came here. But how could such a graceful dance bother me? And no, I do not know you, though you seem familiar for some reason."

Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 pm

" Vashka Facade..." he let out a little smile. "I am.. the other part of her. As a boy, I am Noirael, as a girl, I was named Vashka. Two different identity but the same soul I guess..."He then closed his eyes for a little while. Remembering not to listen to the sad tings, just trying to calm down. A few minutes later, everything seems to calm down in his heart.

"You were mouring too ? Of what ? I'm here and I can listen too. Oh, and Vashka says hi. Actually is a "Hiiiii~~~" or something like that."
he let out a sheepish smile.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Gabriel chuckled under his breath at the imitation. It was quite accurate, he thought. But then again, it was not exactly an imitation.

"I am over it now. But I was in mourning over my maker's death for quite some time." A shadow passed over his face. "I was deeply in love with him. I never quite forgave humans for his murder."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 am

After hearing what the man said, he let out a smile. " Looks like we're on the same shoe. I mourn for my beloved master too, and my beloved, and others that was murdered at my house. Everybody but me, that is.... wait, WHAT ?! HIM ?" Noirael can't help but laugh. So it's true. It's not only him who loves both genders. He felt so relieved.

" I love my master, and my master's daughter, she's my beloved. They're killed by war with both vampires and humans. The human's did this to him too? I'm not very surprised."
More similarity found from the created.Looks like they're both lived on the same age and the same time. "I don't usually talk much,sorry. I just felt really relieved Vashka found someone who she can trust..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 am

Gabriel was a little surprised to hear that Noirael loved both his master, and his master's daughter, but it seemed only natural, since the vampire took both male and female forms. He himself, only liked males, so he was an oddity in that respect as well. He smiled at the boy.

"No, no, I do not mind, I enjoy talking to you. I am glad that Vashka feels that she can trust me."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Noirael smiled. Though he didn't know what to do next. He never felt as relieved in years or so. ow he felt like an old man, thinking back to his memories.

"My master, the previous one was called Raphael. All in our house was named with the end of "-el" . Vashka Facade was my real name with Vashka. But my master named me another, That is Noirael Eliael. Since there's so many "-el" s in our house, Vashka thinks you're one of us too, Gabri-el" He smiled. He was telling the truth though. Vashka has a little suspicion on him being a part of the house since the beginning.

Noir know it was not that way.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Gabriel smiled, a little amused, a little sad. "No, I am afraid I was not part of that household. There was only ever me and my master. A few servants, I suppose, but I never really knew them, especially as they kept... vanishing." he gave a wry smile.

Not many would believe it, but his master had had a greater bloodthirst than even he. But Gabriel did not consider it evil, or cruel. He had admired the elegance with which Aloyssius killed, the way that he could approach a servant without them realising his presence, or how he could so easily seduce them with little more than a few sweet words and a glittering smile. He had learned a lot from him. But he did miss the intimacy of watching his master feed.

He wished that he had been part of a wider family, but he knew that it could never have been so.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 am

" I see." Noir shut his mouth for a while. Having no topics to discuss. His eyes were to dull to see. Sometimes, he didn't even wanted to see how beautiful the world is. He just wanted to clam up and keep himself sheltered like a beast inside a castle.Waiting for the time he rots. Though, he has a reason to stay here. He just can't... feel it anymore.

He just wanted to protect the remnants of his soul. That's all. "Oh, Vashka wants to talk to you..." He changed his appearance, without even making a slight waste of time.

" Wah~ GABBY! " Vashka glomped the man. " Noir talked to you ? Noir did ? Yay! He's a stoic brick. Don't mind him much~ If he depress you, later I'll told him not to!" Vashka giggled. Her eyes seems a bit dull too. If Gabriel noticed, the have the same eyes. The eyes that has cried for years.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 am

Gabriel jumped a little at the shock of suddenly being hugged by a small girl that hadn't been there previously. He had thought there was something familiar about Noir, and it seemed to be about to eyes. There was a slight emptiness to Vashka's eyes that mirrored Noir's, though hers was more concealed than his had been.

He snapped out of his daze. "No, not at all. He was nice." He smiled down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Vasha leaned on Gabriel. Somehow, maybe the girl missed the long hair she once used to touch. Her beloved, Noir's beloved, all have the same blonde creme ish wavy long hair. She missed them too, a bit.

"Sooo, Noir is nice,yes ? He can be grumpy and bricky sometimes but he's a nice person really~"
Vashka giggled. Still looking at Gabriel's hair.

" You have nice hair~ And you smelled like my master too~ Since I gave ya the soapy~
" Vashka laughed. Maybe she really missed her old master and looking at Gabriel as... a little replacement for him. He has the same physical appearance... maybe ? Not the same but... The same color of hair. While master Ignicio has... the same soul to it.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:57 am

Gabriel studied the girl closely. He could sense that he was being used as a replacement for her master, yet he did not mind. However, he could not help but feel worried for the girl. As long as she saw Gabriel as a replacement for her master, she was never going to get over his death. He pushed those thoughts out of his head and smiled at the girl, unable to bring himself to remind her.

"Yes, he was very nice. Does he come out often?"
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 am

Vashka nodded. "Some dangerous times he will. And some emotional moments too~ " Vashka curled in Gabriel's hair. It's a strange feeling, curling up to one's hair, but Vashka likes it. Very much.

No. She and he, will never ever wanted to forget about that person. He was too deep.Vashka and Noir both let it be a scar on their hearts. So it was carved forever, they will remember forever. Gabriel too, She wanted to make a memory of the young man. She likes.... collecting memories.

"Noir is gentle. But I can't say more about him myself. He and I are one, when you're talking to me, gabby, you are talking to him too. Just a different manner..."
She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 am

Gabriel smiled as the girl nestled into his hair. It seemed a long time since he had felt like this... since he felt like he belonged somewhere. It had been a shaky start, but now... he might stay. Might. He supposed that Vashka and Noir were the same person, but when they seemed so different, it made him wonder at the feelings Vashka must be hiding. A wave of protectiveness washed over him. He was surprised at his own response, but when he thought about it, maybe it wasn't such a great surprise. It was easy to think of Vashka almost... like a little sister. Even though he had not known her for long.

He shook himself out of it and laughed with her. "I suppose you are right."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 am

"I hope you will not treat us differently,okay ? "The girl smiled. The mere existence of Gabriel alone could make not only one, but both of them at ease. He felt like a warm fireplace in a cold stormy night. So warm... and comfortable. She wasn't grieving anymore and so does Noir.

"Come to think about it, You hair resembles seaweed too! A very long blonde one! "
She giggled once more. Seaweed? Very nice nickname!

"Gabby, you're... a very nice person,no ? A very nice one. How many people actually wanted to protect you ? I can't count. Seems there is so many. Ah~ I wanted to protect Gabby too! Because, Gabby is special~ We love you~" she smiled sweetly. Another bond was swore that time. For Vashka, love is serious. Means to protect the person loved with all heart, not just a date or couple love, but a warm love which will be precious, very precious person of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:00 am

Gabriel chuckled under his breath at the girl's observation. If it had been anyone else saying his hair was like seaweed, he would probably have snapped at them. But somehow, it was funny when Vashka said it. It was easier to be tolerant of her somehow.

He felt his heart thud in his chest at what Vashka said to him. How many people had wanted to protect him? There was his master... but he could remember nothing before that. He would never know if anybody else had ever loved him. And he might never know. But he could feel something being created now, in this moment. Something a little like... family? A warm, fuzzy feeling washed over him and he blushed a little, suddenly feeling a lot less lonely. He felt touched.

"I love you too. The both of you." He wanted to convey how much this really meant to him after so long of being alone, but he could not quite express it.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:55 am

That word. The little strength she has been looking for. Just simple words to warm the heart. "Love" isn't it ? So much people here cares, and do not treat Vashka as a little crybaby. Or more, didn't treat Noir as an even greater crybaby for hiding in another crybaby.

"Thank you, Gabby..." The girl smiled. The girl felt a little guilty, treating Gabriel as a replacement for his master but, then, she loved Gabriel too.

"We, both thank you for your kindness. We hope to repay you somehow."
The little girl bowed. Thanking Gabriel as both Noir and herself.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 am

Gabriel smiled. "There is no need to be so formal."

He hesitated for a moment, before pulling the girl in for a brotherly hug. This feeling was familiar. Maybe he had had a family once. A brother? A sister? He could not remember. But he wanted a family now. This feeling was... special. Pure. A feeling that he had not felt for as long as he could remember. He released her, and sat back down. He wasn't sure if the bow meant she was leaving, but he hoped it didn't. He enjoyed her company.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:14 pm

"That's normal~ I can only be perfectly formal is I use we instead of I. It's a way I represented both of us, thingie! See here! This is me when I tried to be formal! " She closed her eyes.

When she opens, her smile was elegant and graceful. She took little curtsies and started her "speech". "Good evening, Monsieur Gabrielle deGaulle. It is such an honor to meet you in a spectacular place such as this one....Ppppffttt... WAHAHAHAHAHA! "She laughed uncontrollably.

After a few minutes she stopped. She smile at Gabriel. " Very lady-like, no ? "
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Gabriel grinned at her, a little indulgently. "Yes, you are quite the little lady."

He half wondered to himself where she had come from... before her master, that is. A wealthy family? Or had she simply learned he proper way to act through living with her master?
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

"Lady? " She though for a while.

Lady ?

Lady?

Lady?

Like the mistress kinda Lady ?

"Lady... Vashka ? "She smiled a bit. Then she blushed.

"NooooOOoooo~ No sir. I'm far of being Lady~ "
She pouts. "Lady is old~ And I'm not! " She lifted her chin. She seems to take a pride on her childlike-ness. In her head, lady is a little step before having a mate. She don't want mates.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Gabriel laughed. "Being a lady doesn't make you old. It's like being a princess."

Well, not quite, but close enough.

"And all the ladies get to go to balls and parties, and wear pretty dresses."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:29 am

"I'm no princess too~ " She pouted,waving her hands around like some kind of wings. " My old master says, If you can be the beautiful being in the world. you should be an angel~ So I'll be an angel! " She smiled.

She turned to the man beside him. " You too, Gabby~ Gabriel means the man of God. you must have destined for something reallly special~ Like maybe... to meet me~ " she smiled cheerfully. if it is fate to meet such a man, Vashka could only think of that as a solution.

Gabriel is special in her eyes. She tells the truth about him, she likes him. Her heart may be only for master Raphael and Mistress Veronikael but, Gabby is still enough to fit in her heart. As well as all the coven members. You can't love TOO much people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danse Macabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danse Macabre   Danse Macabre Empty

Back to top Go down

Danse Macabre
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Ballroom-
Jump to: