Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Adrenaline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Shoot let out a soft, needy whimper as he bra strap snapped and her hand was placed teasingly on the man's crotch. He was very good at leaving her craving for more.

"I want you so bad right now," she breathed into his ear, her hand pushing between his thighs and squeezing for a moment before pulling back, her hips rocking slightly against the seat.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 pm

"Mmm, me too, baby."

His fingers began toying with her strap again, tugging it lightly, slipping it over her skin.

"How wet are you going to be for me when I finally get you out of those sexy little shorts?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Shoot's eyes moved over to the rearview mirror and she muttered under her breath,

"That fucking cab driver is gonna have to wipe down the seat after we leave." She then turned to Darragh and smirked at him, her eyes full of desire. "Well be there soon enough for you to find out~"
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:32 pm

"Yeah?"

His hand slipped over her thigh and then between them, pressing two fingers firmly against her crotch, rubbing up and down slowly.

"Are we gonna make it to your room?" He hoped not. He loved fucking in places other than a bed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:37 pm

She hummed softly into his ear and smirked wide, tensing her thighs against his fingers.

"I guess we'll have to find out~" she purred, leaning over to give his ear a quick bite before leaning back modestly into her seat.

It wasn't too much longer until the cab reached a large house, some could argue small villa, resting atop its own plot of property, the entirety of it gated. As the cab came to a halt in front of it Shoot pulled a couple paper bills out of her purse and shoved them to the driver.

"Keep the change," she huffed as she slide out of the cab, waiting eagerly for her guest of the night to accompany her.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Darragh followed her out of the cab and pitched a low whistle.

"Well, shit me." This house was nice.

He thought his uncle lived in a nice house, but this was something else.

"We could probably fuck out in the garden and civilisation would be too far away to know." But where was the fun of fucking outside when there was no one there to catch you?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:49 pm

The lewd comments were really doing it for her and she chuckled, slapping his chest playfully and walking up to the front gate. "I don't know which garden we'd have sex in any way," she said casually as if having more than one garden was a normal thing.

Shoot clicked in a passcode into the lock on the gate and it buzzed once before opening. She held the door open for Darragh, scanning him up and down with her hungry eyes. The interior property was also huge with a large driveway that housed 2 large cars and 1 sports car, all black. There was also a small army of mopeds and an electric car.

Shoot walked quietly along the gravel walkway up to the front entrance of the house, long hair swishing over the small of her back as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:52 pm

"Any is fine with me."

The house he had grown up in for most of his childhood was larger than this, so, despite his first shocked reaction, he didn't spend much time eyeing the grounds like most people probably would.

He was much more focused on the woman strutting in front of him and what would happen over the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Shoot then pulled a house key out of her purse and began carefully unlocking the front door of the house. She paused a moment and looked over her shoulder at the musician.

"Try to keep the noise down when we get in okay?" She said casually, as if it was normal to be sneaky in your own home. She then opened the door and slipped inside, offering her hand to Darragh.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:58 pm

As she rooted through her purse, he pressed against her back, pressing kisses along her neck as his hand moved over her hip and downwards to press between her thighs.

"I think I might be the one having to tell you that," he chuckled softly, nipping at her neck and following her inside.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:53 pm

She was quick to linger by the door when he was touching her, but even faster to get inside. She padded down the hall with his hand in her own, trying her best to keep her footsteps silent.

The two walked down a long corridor to a room in the back that was pitch-black. When they entered Shoot flicked on a light and a messy room painted lavender with clothes strewn about the floor was illuminated. By the window a large queen-sized bed with unmade sheets rested and after closing the door with a soft click Shoot made her way over to it, sitting upon it and waiting for Darragh to approach.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Darragh didn't try nearly as hard to keep his steps quiet, though he didn't go out of his way to make them loud either. But, living alone allowed you some wiggle room when it came to appropriate loudness, so his footsteps weren't the the most quiet around.

He ambled towards her when she sat down on the bed, looking very close to a predator as he moved in his unhurried way, with those sharp green eyes boring into hers, and a crooked little grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:02 pm

When Darragh approached the young woman she greeted him by hooking her fingers into his belt loops and pulling him close. She wrapped her legs around his upper thighs and pulled him on her so he was laying on top of her.

Shoot then started running her fingers through his hair, kissing him deeply on the lips and neck. She seemed absolutely ravenous.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:06 pm

He caught himself with elbows on either side of Shoot's head when she yanked him down.

He fell into her kisses, grinding himself against her.

And as her lips moved to his neck, he balanced his weight onto one arm and slid the other down her stomach, to grip the waistband of her jeans. She tugged at it, pulling the top button free.

"All right, girl, let's lose these."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:17 pm

"Oh, my god," a woman's voice rang out from the other side of the bedroom and immediately Shoot froze up underneath Darragh. This was only momentary however, for the next minute Shoot was forcing the man off her and sitting upright.

"Mom!" She yelled as she stood up in shock. The woman, face pursed with anger started storming over to the two of them on the bed.

"Who in gods name is this!? What did I say about bringing boys over here!? And just how old is this man anyway!? Do you know she's only 18!? Get the hell out of here!" She yelled at Darragh, pulling her daughter away from him by the arm.

Shoot's mom was taller than her, around 5'7" with blonde hair in a pixie cut. She wore a long sleeve, plaid, men's dress shirt with the collar buttoned up and some black shorts on, obviously her pajamas. She had her daughter's large eyes, but her face was thinner, harsher, and she looked like she was about to gouge someone's eyes out.

Shoot looked at him desperately, face flushed red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Darragh was all set to ignore the new voice in the room, but moved back when Shoot pushed him away.

He clucked his tongue against the roof of his mouth as he moved to lay back against the headboard of the bed. He threw his tattooed arms up, crossing them behind his head.

He eyed the woman slowly and purposefully as she took turns between yelling at him and yelling at her daughter.

Over protective mom, much? Shoot was well over the age of consent and it was well within her rights to fuck whatever guy, girl or other she wanted.

"Twenty four."

Darragh had made himself comfortable and made no move to leave, even as he was yelled at to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Shoot's mother looked as though her entire body stiffened when Darragh answered so casually and then refused to get out. Her fists clenched at her sides and her nostrils flared.

"Leave the room. Right. Now." she commanded, not yelling, but the intensity in her voice matched the rage she produced when she was yelling. "This is your last warning."

Shoot looked at Darragh apologetically from behind her mother.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:33 pm

One thin, pierced brow arched.

If she thought she was scary, she'd never met an angry werewolf. Darragh had seen scarier things greet him with a cuddle and a kiss in the morning.

"So you can do what? Get pissed at her when I'm gone? Nah."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:40 pm

"Lenore leave the room," she said firmly to her daughter who's face dropped.

"But mom-" Shoot started, but was immediately cut off.

"I said leave the goddamn room Lenore," her mother hissed out sharply, not taking her eyes off Darragh and Shoot left, though she only left the room and was lingering outside in the hallway.

"And just who the fuck do you think you are coming into my fucking house with my daughter at this hour of the night!? Refusing to leave when I fucking tell you too!? Get out of my goddamn house or I'll shoot your fucking head off," she snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:43 pm

He listened to her rant and threaten, then just smiled.

"You need to get laid." The comment was light, and the twinkle in his eyes could definitely be interpreted as him offering.

This woman was all kinds of tense. That just wasn't good for a person.

But he drew himself up and ambled towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:49 pm

"Get. Out." was all she had to say in reply to his 'light' comment and as he walked past her she followed, making sure to keep space between him and Shoot when they walked past her in the hallway. But as they past her Shoot, pressed something into Darragh's back pocket, which her mother didn't quite catch, but she gave her daughter a death glare when she got close.

Shoot's mother walked Darragh all the way to the from gate with Shoot following behind at a safe distance and when they reached the gate she slammed it shut in his face.

"If I ever so much as smell your grimy oder anywhere near my house or my daughter every again you won't be leaving here in one piece," she snapped at him as he left.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:53 pm

He couldn't keep the grin from his face as he was herded from the room.

'You gonna be okay?' he mouthed to Shoot as he passed her.

He made no movement to react to Shoot pressing something into his back pocket, and just grinned widely when the gate was slapped in his face.

"Ta ta for now, then."

He turned to walk down the street, raising one hand to wave at her, and pushing the other one into his back pocket to retrieve whatever Shoot had put in there.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Shoot gave him a tiny wave from behind the gate and as soon as he was vaguely out of sight intense, yet muffled scolding could be heard from the house.

Inside his back pocket was a note with Shoot's hurried scribbled handwriting on it and wrapped inside it was a fat blunt. The note read:

"Your place next"

and below this was Shoot's phone number.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 8:59 pm

"Nice."

He tucked the blunt behind an ear, hidden by his mop of hair, and reached for his phone.

It didn't take long for him to add her number to his contacts and shoot a message her way.

Maybe then we can actually play Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Adrenaline
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: The Last Stand-
Jump to: