Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Amber is the colour of love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Amber is the colour of love Empty
PostSubject: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 am

Sharifa was fed up of the two boys messing around and not getting to the good stuff. the sooner that happened, the better in her opinion.

she had come up with an amazing plan, having remembered a wonderful little aphrodisiac called Amber used in incense on occasion so......spice things up a little.

moving swiftly, bringing out a kit used for measuring incense powder and bringing out an ornate burner, she had quickly measured everything out perfectly, grinning the entire time as she made the concoction

she then quickly made her way to Dick's room, following the familiar scent to his place, and saw Gia hanging around the corridors

she grinned and quietly approached her before winding her arms around Gia's waist

heya sweetness. neh. i have a cunning plan......wanna hear it? i was bored today, and i can't do much because of the wounds, but i think you'll enjoy this m'dear

she grinned like a cat and rested her chin on Gia's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:39 am

The succubus was still feeling the effects of the bloodloss from the exorcism. And it was bloody annoying. She had spelt for days, drained at least half a dozen healthy humans and fed from both Coilean and Ignicio. And yet she was still feeling off.

She looked up with a hum when an arm wound around her waist.

"Ah, Shar. How're ya?" she muttered, arching her neck to press a chaste kiss to the woman's lips.

"Conning plan...? I like it already. Do share~"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 am

Sharifa grins, kissing back, and still holding gia, holds up a pouch containing the incense and Amber

this, my Sweetness, is going to get the boys so riled up, they'll be at it for ages. and i'm talking about Nico and Dick. i'm fed up that they haven't done anything yet and think they just need a little middle eastern spice to......help them out *chuckles* we burn this in the incense burner, and the smell around the room will make them as horny as rabbits. Amber is an aphrodisiac. the sandlewood covers the amber's scent, while it works its magic on the pair. while that's burning, get the others to go in, and then barricade the door. sound like a plan?

she grinned wickedly as Altair flew out of nowhere and settled on her shoulder, shifting to get comfortable and appeared to be smirking

maybe if Dick lost his virginity, he would probably relax a lot more*grin*
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 am

"Amber, eh?" She was liking this plan even more now.

Ignicio's sexual frustration was getting on her nerves. He wanted Dick. He told her every other freaking minute they were together.

She had it up to her eyes-teeth with being kissed and then told that the man kissing her wanted the man on the other side of the mansion.

This would help out immensely.

"Evening, Altair." She raised a hand to stroke his chest feathers softly.

"What are we doing still standing in the halls, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 am

exactly my thought. come on!

she grabbed Gia's hand and dragged her towards Dick's room, snickering quietly, even as she limped slightly and the gashes twinged

what we gotta do is simply put this in Dick's room. could you be a dear and get Dick for me? bring him into this room in about five minutes so the scent has a chance to spread

she lightly pecked Gia's cheek before disappearing into Dick's room

looking around Dick's room, she found a dresser near the window, a slight breeze blowing into the room.

perfect! she whispered, and quickly set everything up, pouring the incense into the burner and lighting it after pulling her scarf up around her face, and quickly left the room, letting the scent waft around and cling to the fabrics
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 am

She followed behind the woman with a little grin on her face.

"Of course~" She returned the light pressure of lips in her cheek then smiled and began down the hall. "Tata~"

The Succubus scoured the mansion for the blond English vampire.

She searched through his usual haunts: study, library, courtyard any random room Ignicio got to with either paint or mayonnaise (he was fond of using that). But she came up blank.

One last place to look. The ballroom.

She skipped into the large room. "Dickie, my love, I need you to come with me~" Her nose wrinkled at the smell of mayonnaise that wafted through the room. Ignicio had definitely gotten to this room recently.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 am

He grumbled to himself with a frown formed deeply on his face, damning Ignicio to hell. At the moment that was his least favourite person. He was still annoyed with how the Elder did not even bother to try and help himself, and now this?!

He rinsed the cloth, soapy water dripping down to his elbows, and furiously began wiping up the mess - half of it already cleaned up. The trousers were slightly damp from were he was kneeling on the floor, and his waistcoat was missing, slung over the chair near by.

He blew a strand of hair out of his face and dunk the cloth back into the bucket to wash it. He looked up sharply at the mention of his name.

"Yes?" He growled slightly, not quite trusting the name he was refereed to.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 am

"Drop the cloth and step away from the mess," she ordered with a grin.

"I need you to come with me. Its of utmost importance."

Her eyes trailed over the utter mess that was the room. Nicio had really gone all out this time. Mayonnaise practically masked the entire floor.

"I'll have one of my nameless faces clean up." Giacinto Nameless Faces; a handful of vampires she had created. Humans that had nothing left to life for that she had given a reason to: serve her. She didn't know their names nor did she care. They merely flitted around doing odd jobs around the mansion for her.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 am

He eyed at her grin, and continued to mop up the floor with the cloth. "And what is of "utmost importance" right now? I am pretty busy cleaning up after you damn mate." He hissed, dipping the cloth back in the bucket.

He violently rinsed the cloth, pretending that it was Ignicio's neck.

He quirked an eyebrow, and looked up at her, annoyance still written on his face "Nameless faces?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 am

She pitched forwards to drag him up into a standing position by his arm. "Stop trying to kill the cloth and come with me. Wring Nicio's neck later. He'll I'll even hold him down for you."

She plucked the rag from his hands and tossed it on the floor, striding towards the door, her arms still wrapped around Dick's.

"Huh? Oh, just a few of my children." She waved a hand dismissively. "But thats unimportant at the moment. Follow me, child~"

The Succubus was determined to have this plan go off without a hitch.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 am

He simply glared at her, deciding it was better to just go with it as he was dragged into a standing position. That did not stop him feeling irritated - watching the cloth simply being flung on the floor, rather then being put back into the bucket.

Shrugging of the "unimportant" topic, having no choice but to follow Giacinto as the taller vampire dragged him away.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 am

Sharifa heard footsteps as she exited the room, waving her hand in front of her face, trying to get rid of the scent of the amber from the cloth of her scarf as it was making her feel very warm, a side effect of the Amber, but it was a pleasant warmth, and making urges rise.

damnit, she didn't need it in this state!

eyes darting down the corridor, she saw Gia swiftly approaching with a disgruntled looking Dick.

she had to scat and quick.

so she did just that.

she moved over to a corner and quickly wrapped herself in shadows and made herself invisible as she hid and remained completely silent
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:13 am

Giacinto grinned down at the younger vampire as she led him towards his bedroom. As she walked she got into the habit of holding her breath for a few moments at random intervals. That'd throw Dick off when she arrived at his room and held her breath. He wouldn't see anything odd in her holding her breath.

She pushed him through his bedroom door and closed it behind him with a bang, holding it shut. Dick was much weaker than herself. After he gave up trying to open the door, shed go off to find some large, heavy piece of furniture to block then entrance off with.

Her brow arched in Sharifa's direction. She wasn't the best at shadow manipulation but she was sensitive enough to know when it was being used.

"Are you going to hide there or go find my mate?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 am

she stepped out of the shadows snickering.

i'll go find yuor mate. but after i'm dragging you somewhere as i think i inhaled too much of that amber as the smoke stuck to my clothes

she traced a finger along Gia's jawline before disappearing in search of Gia's mate, sniffing out the familiar scent

she was searching everywhere for him as his scent was darting all over the place, probably to throw dick off after messing up his ballroom or whatever he messed up

but she was a master tracker and would find him eventually

eventualy, she found herself in the courtyard, and saw that Nico was lounging around

Nico! hey! i have a gift for you!!! it's something you'll like! it involves Richard! she called out, going over to Nico running
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:14 am

He blinked as he was dragged closer to his room. During the whole journey, Giacinto had not said a word to him, instead she had a look of utmost concentration. That, or she was grinning down, almost insanely, at him. Which was rather intimidating, to say the least.

"Why are we-" He gave a shout as he was shoved in his bedroom with the door slamming behind him. He turned at the door and tried to open it - but it did not budge. He tried again, a bit more violently, only for it to have the same lack of effect. He banged on the door in annoyance, quickly giving up. It was no use trying to go against Giacinto... He sighed, he should of known that something like this would happen as soon as she called him 'Dickie'.

He sat on the chair by the desk and waited for what ever Giacinto was planning for him.

He shifted a little in the chair, then crossed his legs. Small thoughts drifted in his brain of Ignicio, which he quickly locked up in the back of his bran with slightly pinked cheeks. Feeling a little hot, he undid a couple of his top buttons.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:51 am

Ignicio looked up from where he was sat 'moonbathing' as Giacinto jokingly called it. He was laid out on a large stone bench, his shirt and waistcoat balled up under his head as a makeshift pillow.

"Gift...?" A thin brown brow arched. "Dick...?"

He sat up, muscles rolling under his tanned skin.

"Where? No, wait, let me guess... Ballroom? Nah, Dick wouldnt let anyone in there... You busted into Dick's room, right?"

His mind passed over many different possibilities. One of them: Dick sitting on his bed, bow tied around him, waiting for Nicio.

But when would that ever happen?
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:55 am

no time to explain properly! all i'll say is, is that he's in his room, probably hot and bothered by this point, and will be pretty fucking needy right now. me and gia will make sure there are no interuptions. he's all yours for tonight, Sugar. come on!

she grabbed his wrist and began dragging him through the halls swiftly, grinning the entier way, and eventually got him to Dick's room, and saw Gia holding the doors closed

she made them stop and then pointed at the shirtless Nico, grinning broadly

got him
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 am

The Succubus grinned and let go of the door, stalking close to Ignicio and sliding her hand in his pocket. She removed his key and then pushed him towards the door. "Gogogo."

She opened the door, forced her mate inside then shut it with a resounding bang, locking it with Nicio's key. She stuffed the key in her pocket then turned to Sharifa.

"Shall we go, Darlin'~?" She purred, grinning. "They're not getting out of there for a long while."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:18 am

He bit his lip and fidgeted again. The little thoughts of Ignicio creeping at back towards the front of the mind. Licking his lips, and gulping, he tried to ignore them.

His hand slowly moved down the inside of his thigh and he lightly rubbed the oh so slight bump in his trousers. He frowned, with his other hand over his pink lips, a little confused of why he was doing this now, when it was normally reserved for the privacy of the shower, rather then his lock-less room.

His hand slammed on the table in alarm and he straightened up as the door clicked opened. He snapped his head around to see who it was; the man he was just thinking about. Tanned, firm and angular chest and torso bare for the world to see.

He legs crossed, eyes not moving away from the body in front of him. Finding the unusual urge to just ravish him, or to have those larger hands run over his skin, or to be pushed up against the wall, or ,or, or... He gulped, face crimson.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 am

"Wha- What did you do to him?" he asked the Arabic woman. What had they done to his Dick?

When they arrived and Giacinto strutted towards him, hips swaying as usual, he grinned widely and bent to kiss her soundly.

"O-Oi!" he yelled out when he was pushed into the room, spinning around and banging on the door a few times. "You bitch!"

After a few more hard whacks to the door, he gave a huff and turned to gauge the current situation.

And he was met with a pink-cheeked Dick staring at him and the scent of incense teasing his nose seductively.

...He knew that scent. He inhaled slowly, trying to put a name to what he could smell and coming up blank for a few long moments.

As he thought, he shifted, feeling a little warm in the pit of his stomach. What the bloody hell is that scent?!

And then it hit him. Sandalwood. A masking scent...

...What had they put in the incense?

His eyes turned to Dick.

He's in his room, probably hot and bothered by this point, and will be pretty fucking needy right now

Now that he thought about it, he was feeling a little hot under the metaphorical collar.

He shifted again to try and make himself comfortable with his new little problem.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 am

Sharifa laughed and pulled a fair amount of heavy objects in front of the door and left a shadow around the handles to bind them together so they wouldn't be broken any time soon

ya know, i think we better make ourselves scarce. i can get any images and stuff from the Shadow Memories and stuff, and then i can channel the memories through Altair to you if you want. Sharifa explained, going up behind gia and wrapping her arms around the woman's waist and nuzzling her neck, noting the fading bruises and huffed quietly. she'll have to remark the woman when she's healed.

she gently tugged Gia down the corridor, urging her away from Dick's room
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 am

Giacinto grinned widely. "Bitch indeed."

She nuzzled back against Shar. "No thanks. If I want porn, I'll have a few of my Nameless Faces give me a show."

The Succubus turned in the younger woman's grip and kissed her softly.

"I think I'm going to go and make some munchies. Or something sweet..." Her eyes brightened up. "I think I'm going to make some Tiramisu. Its been far too long since I've made any of that."

She gave Shar another soft kiss. "Would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 am

yes, i'd like that. i can help ya cook

she grinned broadly

it'd be nice to eat again. i'm kinda hungry from not taking blood for a while, Sweetness. and it'll be an interesting experiance to try foreign food. i've only ever had arabic food

she followed Gia down the halls, weaving her hand through gia's while the other was in a pocket, fiddling with some trinket or another

she enjoyed quiet and kinda tame moments with Gia
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:01 am

"Tiramisu is good. You've been missing out."

She grinned up at the woman, giving her hand a slight squeeze.

"I can cook you a lot of different foods if you'd like."

The thought of cooking had Giacinto's eyes brighten, though one hand did move to rest on one of her thighs self-consciously.

Then her eyes slid to Shar. Why hadn't she ever commented on the scars cross-crossing over her thighs?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:06 am

He turned to swiftly around so that he was looking out of the window, pretending to take in the view rather then the images swimming in his mind and the slight twitches in his trousers.

He shifted again, refusing to look at Ignicio. Even if it is out of the corner of his eye, in fear of acting on those thoughts running full steam in his head. The tip of his tongue darted across the top of his lip to wet it.

"So," He cleared his throat, not anticipating the sudden high pitch of it. "do you know "do you know why Giacinto forced us in her?" The words were a little to fast, and he still took only and interest in the window. He twisted the ring on his left little finger as another distraction from the thoughts and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber is the colour of love   Amber is the colour of love Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber is the colour of love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Terra Wing :: Richard's Room-
Jump to: