Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] In Plain Sight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

[C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:32 pm

If she had finally agreed to an outing with Aodh she wasn't going to be a complete bitch and rock up with a hickey he hadn't given her.

She didn't want to actually hurt his feelings.

Alexis smiled and kissed him back as she slid back onto her feet.

"I suppose so."

She replied with a little smile as she licked her lips, he did taste quite nice, despite the cigarettes.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 pm

"Do that again and I might not let you go."

The tongue running against her plump lips was giving him quite sinful thoughts.

Lyo flicked the remaining ash from his cigarette and stubbed it out on the railing. He tossed it up into the air and with a flick of his wrist and a murmur of 'expulso' it exploded in a flash of blue light.

The spell was usually quite explosive, but with how weak his wandless magic was, the spell made good for getting rid of the evidence of his smoking.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:08 pm

"If things don't work out with Aodh I might just have to bump into you up here again."

She'd have fun driving him mad with sinful thoughts.

Plus, it was nice to have options and this was one option that she definitely wanted have a little fun with.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

"Maybe someday you'll see me up here again. Then you can bum another cigarette."

He tucked his hand into his pocket and reached up with his free hand to tuck a lock of hair behind his ear.

"Almost dark enough to do your homework."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:15 pm

"That sounds like a good plan to me."

Free smokes and good company, couldn't really ask for more than that.

Alexis glanced up to the sky and nodded.

"Almost. No doubt the others will be flocking up here soon too."

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:19 pm

"Lose the butt and you'll be fine."

Lyo raised a hand as he turned towards the stairs back down into the castle.

"I wouldn't want people to think that I actually do my homework. Poka, Lex. Enjoy your weekend at Hogsmeade."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Alexis pulled out her wand and tossed the butt off of the balcony, flicking toward it, causing it to collapse into itself and disappear.

"Done and done."

Except for the smell, which was drift away in a few moments no one would be able to tell what they were upto up here.

"Gotta keep up that bad-boy facade."

She chuckled and gave him a small wave.

"Have fun at quidditch practice ."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:25 pm

"I'll leave you a note. Look out for it."

He descended the stairs with his heavy gait, sparing a glance back at the girl as he gave her one final parting wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] In Plain Sight   [C] In Plain Sight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] In Plain Sight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2