Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Slytherin [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:56 am

"Are you Russian then?"

He could tell that Lyo had an accent, but he couldn't quiet work out where from, other then Eastern European. Despite being good at languages he normally had a hard time picking out accents.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:58 am

"Born and bred until my mother moved me here to Scotland."

He'd lived in Scotland for years now. Some people thought it was strange that his accent was still so thick and didn't hold any Scottish brogue at all after all those years.

"I wish to go back there soon. Maybe after I've finished school next year. I can go home and work for the Quidditch team there."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 am

He smiled and nodded to Lyo's dreams.

"I bet you will be a pro in no time! You already look like one."

He was bigger then some of the beaters on the professional teams that he had watched.

"Can you teach me how to ride a broom too?"

He knew there were lessons on it already in the curriculum, but he imagined it would be more fun learning for Lyo.

"I am not very good at it. It was how I got this." He pointed to gap between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 am

"Is difficult to teach students outside of Quidditch practise and class. You're too young for Quidditch here."

It was almost unheard of for anyone from the first couple of years to get into the Quidditch teams. It had even taken him until his fourth year to get into the team, though he hounded every year until then.

"I will see what I can do."

He could try something.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 am

Jace sunk a little back in his chair, a little disappointed. He soon became hopeful again what Lyo said he will see what he could do, jumping slightly again.

"Thank you, Lyo!" He had heard the other all him that, he assumed it was a nickname he could use as well. They were friends now so it shouldn't be a problem?
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:19 am

"I make no promises."

He couldn't promise anything, but he would try.

Lyo gave a loud yawn and stretched his arms above his head. "I'm beat. I think Im going to head to bed. Find me in the hal for breakfast and Ill help you with classes."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:25 am

"Okay."

Jace was still vibrating with energy and excitement, lie the other many first years.

"I will see you both tomorrow then! I should probably sort my room out... I wonder what it is like?"

He waved at them and to Maya as he hoped off the chair.

"See you both later then. Au revoir!"

He turned and zoomed up to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin [C]    Slytherin [C]               - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin [C]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Hogwarts AU-
Jump to: