Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Silly Boy's Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Jim couldn't stop the strong urge to tense and relax his thighs as Marty suddenly pulled away from his pounding pink arousal. All he could do was moan helplessly as his body reacted accordingly; toes curling and uncurling, chest raising and falling heavily with each thick gaspy breath he took in, eyes blinking quickly in confusion and need for Marty's lips to return to warming his genitals.

One of his hands, which had been clutching helplessly onto Marty's soft brunette mane, almost attempted to push his face back against his sex, but he knew in this state he certainly wasn't strong enough. The moment he heard those words leave Marty's lips however, he was able to escape from his daze long enough to look down at the astounding and entrancing sight that was Marty's overwhelmingly handsome face.

"I-It..." he breathed out, his tone teetering on a moan and a gasp, "It feels like the warmth of a spring sun is l-lapping its long, wet tails betwixt my thighs. It's l-like... As if the sight of gold were a feeling, r-rather than something y-you see... Let me elaborate. To me, liquid gold appears so soft to the caress, so smooth, like velvet, yet glimmering, empowering... S-sensual. It's as though," the vampire took a steady breath, not taking his eyes off Marty for a second, "As though someone has splayed out my naked, pulsing body onto a feather bed and is slowly pressing and lifting the warmest, silkiest liquid gold, tight and runny in its container over my m-manhood, pleasuring me with the wealth of kings..."

Jim said this all in a breathy, meek, but unfaltering tone. I wanted to speak freely to his lover, say exactly what was on his mind, but deep down he prayed Marty wouldn't laugh or taunt him.

He wanted this special moment to be so perfect... If Marty chose to deviate from that, the vampire may not be able to continue. That's how much this experience frightened and excited him.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:51 am

Marty did not close his eyes as he continued to pleasure James with his mouth.  

He looked up at the young man as he bobbed his head and sucked away, wanting to see the expressions on his friend's face as he was experiencing oral for the first time.  

The brunette decided to take a completely different approach than he was before.  Since he couldn't pretend Jimmy was someone else, he was going to do everything in his power to not think of anyone else.  

And by watching Jim, by hearing his voice, it was working.  

He didn't smirk or make fun of what the young man was saying.  He wouldn't have even if his mouth was free, which it obviously wasn't.  

He liked hearing the ideas and thoughts that came to James's head.  The young man chose words and ideas that Marty never would have thought of on his own.  

It was beautiful to Martin.  When James spoke, it was like being able to see colors he never knew existed.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:20 am

The vampire's breath was quick to pick up its pace as Marty continued to pleasure him, causing any sentence he uttered to be choppy and gaspy. He knees bent up to cradle Marty's head between his thighs, wanting him to be as close as possibly as he took James into his body.

Jim's head turned to the side quickly once more so his profile and neck, not the side with the bite marks thankfully, were exposed to his lover. His mouth was open and moving as though he was trying to speak, but no words escaped his lips, only wavering moans and heavy breaths. But the poet couldn't stay silent forever.

"I-It is as though I want to push myself so far into your throat th-that I am no longer myself, just a p-part of your voice... You e-enticing... W-Wonderful voice..." he could barely get his words out he was so close to his climax, "I f-feel like my b-body is going to erupt Martin, I d-do not want this f-feeling to end."

But his hips started to tense and his eyes flickered open wide, signifying how close to the edge he was.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:41 am

When Marty found out that James was close, he realized he had to make a quick decision.  Did he swallow or pull back?  

He panicked a short moment, pausing his motions briefly. 

Logically he should swallow.  That way the seed wouldn't get on anything that could give them away.  

Having made up his mind, he went back to laving his tongue along the underside of Jimmy's length while sucking at the same time.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:22 am

James was completely silent when he came. A short, sharp inhale just before the moment, his entire body turned rigid, his fingers clenched rather violently in Marty's hair and then it happened.

The vampire's eyes rolled back deeply in their sockets, eyelids fluttering quickly before snapping shut tight. His back arched up and his legs clamped around Marty's head as he came into his lover's mouth, an explosion of white hot release coating the insides of Marty's mouth.

After the lingering moment of silence, James fell back against the ground, panting heavily and tried with weak, shaky hands to coax Marty up to him. He wanted to kiss him, to taste himself on his lover's breath even though he himself could barely breathe.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:31 am

Marty let out a low groan when James simultaneously pulled on his hair and shot his load down his throat.  

His Adam's apple bobbed in his throat as he guzzled down the cum, trembling just slightly from the struggle of not gagging.  

When James was done Marty lifted his head and pressed another deep kiss to his lips, pushing his tongue inside.  

Audible, heavy breaths exited his nose as his lips were so intimately pressed against Jimmy's.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:47 am

Marty's mouth was salty, wet with saliva and Jim took it all in, barely wincing at the taste of his own ejaculate because this whole act unto itself was poetic in the most carnal of ways.

His lips parted wide so he could take in deep, quick breaths at every opportunity he got. His fingertips fisted in Marty's brown hair and he pulled his lover so close he would have to literally pry himself away or say something extremely hurtful to get Jim to let go.

This act left Jim wanting the mortal, needing him so desperately because he gave him these physical feelings, longings. It would take him decades to formulate the right words to describe his emotions in this moment laying on the floor of the cellar with his troubled lover.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:58 am

Suddenly Marty jumped as one of James's new fangs pricked his tongue. 

He did his best to jerk back despite the fact that Jimmy was holding him so close.  

"Ow!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:04 am

Jim's eyes widened with worry and he moved his hands to hold and tenderly caress Marty's face.

"Are you alright Martin?" he questioned, not quite putting two and two together until he tasted a tinge of copper blood in his own mouth.

And oh, how sweet Marty's blood tasted on his tongue, even just that little taste was enough to make him swallow nervously at his potential lack of self control.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:10 am

Marty drew his hand to his mouth, his brow furrowed as James caressed his face.  

He pulled his hand back and saw just a little bit of blood on his palm.  

Looking back at Jimmy he reached up and wedged his thumbs into the other's mouth, pushing his lips back to try and get a good look at his teeth.  

"Ya got some sharp'ns Jimmy." He said, but he didn't at all sound suspicious.  Some people just had sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:21 am

Jim froze up when Marty shoved his thumbs into the vampire's mouth and made a pathetic whimpering noise in protest.

But thankfully, Jim's choice in mates was not the more superstitious of the pack. The vampire sighed slightly in relief once Marty pulled back and touched his fingertips to his lips.

"I suppose I do... I am sincerely sorry I hurt you Martin," he said softly, his eyes big and apologetic.

He may be a newly transformed fearsome creature of the night, but in Marty's arms he was still very much a young lover.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:24 am

"It's nuffin, jus' wasn't expectin' it is all." He said with a little grin on his face.  He shifted his weight and changed positions, crawling up so that he was sitting next to Jimmy instead of in front of him.  

He wrapped his arms around the young man and ran his long fingers through raven hair.  

There was an impressive tent in his trousers, but he didn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:29 am

Jim curled up into Marty's embrace, burrowing his cheek into the smooth skin of his lover's chest. It took him a couple lingering moments before his eyes gazed down at the pointing fabric of Marty's crotch.

The vampire blushed deeply and gave the other young man's neck a soft kiss before speaking.

"Martin... You um.... Would you care for me to... Do something about that?" he questioned, lightly touching his fingertips to the head of Marty's fabric-clad member. His blue eyes were big and curious.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:34 am

While Marty had done a lot to pleasure James, he usually just rubbed one out himself after. Jimmy had never actually made him climax before.  

He looked down at Jimmy with a brow raised.  

"Ya sure?" He asked, still petting the young man's dark hair tenderly.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:39 am

"I..." he started, looking down bashfully before gazing back up into his lover's eyes, "I do not want to disappoint you." But his hand had already begun to stroke up and down the length of Marty's arousal.

Jim knew in his mind he would try his hardest to mimic the actions Marty had performed on him and now he felt quite a bit better about it too.

He had become an immortal, a create not killed easily... One that could kill. Now was the time to perform lewd acts if there ever was a time, because now the fear of death or punishment was all but obliterated.

The vampire bit his lower lip softly in the dark of the cellar, though it was not dark to him.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Marty shifted, and for once it was him who let out a nervous breath.  

The feeling of James's hand massaging his clothed member was amazing, but Marty was a little anxious.  

"O-Only if yer sure.  Ya don't 'aveta" He said softly, his hand no longer petting Jimmy's hair but instead just resting on the young man's head.  

It was as if he wasn't quite sure himself.  

No one had ever touched him except for one.
Back to top Go down
James B. Luckett

James B. Luckett

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 am

James leaned forward slowly and pressed his lips to Marty's, feeling the soft inward and outward grooves of his mouth around his own. The vampire adored how soft his lover was, how tender to the tough with the slight roughness of a young man coming of age.

Marty was physically perfect to him, so strong and healthy, so full of potential. James hoped deep down Marty would cultivate this strength and vigor even after he had to leave him for the undead future he would take with Lady Beatrix.

His fingertips feathered over the bulge between Marty's thighs, caressing it deeply, tracing and pressing his fingers over the smooth shaft and bell of his manhood. He wanted to get acquainted with Marty's body, read the grooves of it like brail to remember for the many years to come.

After a few lingering moments of deep, careful kisses and rubs of his hand overtop his lover's pants, Jim gently pushed Marty over onto his back and straddled overtop him, the flesh of his face pink with nervousness and excitement. Jim positioned himself so that his crotch was right overtop Marty's, his own exposed, spent member laying atop Marty's erection. Jim was completely naked at his point except for his spectacles on the bridge of his nose.

Almost instinctively he started to slowly grind his hips and crotch against Marty's, rolling his rear deeply, looking down at his hands, which rested on Marty's bare chest so he could stabilize himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silly Boy's Dream   A Silly Boy's Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silly Boy's Dream
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2