Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:07 am

Dear Jour

Dia duit, I

I don't get it! How do you start one? It's berco! Do I talk to myself? Or to my journal? Or for someone else to read? I hope not! Start again!

... I decided to keep a journal, just like me ma use to. She said she use to buy a new journal each time she felt like at home. She always began a new journal with "Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin." I will not though as this ain't me 'home', I don't even feel like at home. But I guess that it doesn't matter, right? It's now me home even if it feel like it or not, it does not matter... I'm still not sayin' it.
I am not to sure why I'm doing this, s'not like I can read it back to meself. Sure, I can write without seeing, but there'd be no point. So this is a stupid idea really. But I guess I can use it to rant and make meself feel better. So, here goes.

Dear journal, (This sounds so.. girlish.)

I just got into the mansion today. It's one hell of a travel. I guess it is quite... big? It feels like there is a lot of room to walk about in, I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not, I could always end up lost..

Hmm... I was shown me room not too long ago, I'm not sharing with anyone as of yet but I believe it will only be a matter of time, right? I hope there not too noisy..

Oh Dear God! I am in the Aria wing! Which means all of me room mates may be idjet airheads who are happy as soon as they be waking up in the 'morning'! I'm NOT no 'morning' person.

I'm gonna go wonder around a little I think. Get to know they layout of the place before it gets too packed. I have less of a chance to make a fool of meself then.

Anywho, S'all going down well, so far.

Umm... Slán agat?

P.S If someone does read this, I apologise for the really BAD handwriting, I bet it is messy. Oh and, STOP READING IDJET!
-------------------------------
Translation:
Dia duit- God to you (Hello)
Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin. = There's no place like home.
Slán agat = Good bye (to those remaining)

Last edited by Orion on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Hullo again, I still haven't gotten used to the whole writing thing...

So, tonight I met the Elder Giacinto briefly. I guess was okay.... She can be very flirty, not that I interested in any relationships at the moment or anything, it was kinda weird. Besides. Who would want a pathetic blind vampire anyways?

Umm... I haven't had any blood for a while, so I'll go out now, I think. See you again in a tick.

Another thing. The bed is very comfy... was that a girly thing to say?

...Slán agat?

Last edited by Orion on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 am

Dia duit...

I am back again... i bet if anyone does read this they wouldn't know what it says anyways. I haven't done any writing for a long time, my hand aches already, which is pretty pathetic for a vampire...

I met two other members today. I believe that there names where... Lilim and Vashka? Sounds kinda Russian. Может быть, оно и есть?

Anyway, I... lost track of where I was in one of the wings when I noticed Lilim behind me. I guess she is okay, haven't interacted much with her, or Vashka... she seems a little happy-go-lucky.... lucky her. And I wonder who the man she talks about is... maybe a new member?

My fear came true, Gaicinto knows. She knows that I am blind. I am not too sure what she plans to do about it yet, but it probrbly will be like the others. She will kick me out of the coven for being pathetic and being dead weight for the others. I understand why they did it, but they didn't have to snigger and laugh at me too.

I have changed since then. I really do hope the elders of this coven will give me a chance to prove myself. Maybe I can do some of the tasks they hand out? Personal tasks for them. I heard a rumour that Gaicinto needs some clothes for a date or something.. maybe I can help? It will be hard, but it is doable!

That is what I will do!

I have been alone for what seems a long time now and I am about to contradict what I wrote in my first entry... I am starting to feel more comfortable here. I don't want to leave.

I am going to sleep now, it is nearly sunrise.

...Slán agat?

(I think I am getting better at this journal writing think)

------------------------------
Translations:

Может быть, оно и есть? Means Maybe it is/Perhaps, it also is.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 am

Dear Journal...

I 'aven't written in a few weeks, though that don't not matter as not much has happened around the mansion. Well, not much I care 'bout anyways.
I'll keep it short, can't be arsed much. Let's see...

• Giacinto doesn't wanna kick me out. That shocked me, that did. Why doesn't she? Everyone else has. I feel like I may fit in 'ere after all, if only a little.

• Two new member joined. Dunno if that is good or not... I 'aven't met 'em yet. There is a Valora... been told she is a 'unter of a sort. Oh, and a Avira. No idea how it is, never met 'em. Maybe I will soon.

• I have a suspicion that Lilim may know I am blind... Though she 'asn't acted on it.

• Vashka made me think about the past... 'bout how me sister got lost in the forest that time. I believe this is the first time I 'ave had that pang in me chest again... it hurt. Bad. I couldn't bear such a sweet girl to cry... I am gettin' soft again. But for one person.. I will grant that.

• I am hungry. I crave for a sandwich... 'aven't had one for decades... Typical man I guess.

... That be it. I think.

...Slán agat.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:38 am

Dear journal,

*random scribble*

Sosososososososososososo sleeeeeeeeeeppppppyyyyy! Gonna gonna oh, i write thaat twice haha!

Want to tell you

*random scribble*

gia seohsdfisheskdfffe

new.... one... peanut.... flower

*random scribble*

*random scribble*

Wanna sleeep.... gotta write.... fooooood....

*Has fallen asleep while writing*
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 am

Dear journal,

Not quite sure what I wrote in my last entry... it's not like I can go back and read it...

Anyways, The Valentines Ball has pretty much just ended so I thought to right some stuff down.

Ignicio... the bastard! I was resting outside cooling down and he just showed up and tried to...

... I don't like to be touched, it reminded me of that night. He didn't understand when I asked him not to touch me. He just kept continuing until I threw him off with my wind.... I shouted at him. It has been a while since I raised my voice for anything. I guess I was lucky that Valora was there. I am now going to try my best to stay away from him.. he is the kind of guy who doesn't take no for an answer.

I cannot express how much it means to me for what she did. After she had helped get Ignicio away, she calmed me down and taught me how to identify things from the garden by smell. Right now I can smell.... Dirty socks.... but I can also now smell the new paint from down the corridor, and the different flowers from outside the window. She has helped me a lot.

Not only that... but she used some sort of power of her to give me back my sight temporarily! It has been nearly 50 years since I last saw someone, since I last saw a flower or the stars... I had asked her what the stars looked like as I could not remember... and she allowed me to see them for myself. It was.... amazing. I was truly happy that night. An amazing birthday present. And the moon.... Amazing.

Valora: Bright orange hair with strands of yellow and red. Like the fire she showed me. Beautiful green dress and blue marks on the right hand side of her face going down her left arm, and I am guessing the whole left side of her.

A memory I will never forget. Smile

The second evening I had started a small teasing session with Gia, trying to open up more and let more people in. I guess I won't be doing that again. She had sat on my lap and touched me, though I am grateful that she had gotten off when I had asked.

I also met Avira tonight as well. Looks like I am not the only one hiding from Ignicio here. We met in the games room as we where both hiding from him. His cats are quite cute, though I only had the pleasure of meeting Ignis... I wonder if Caterva would allow me to meet him at some point. We had a good chat, I can defiantly see us being friends, hopefully. Though I must seem like a little kid to him. I must admit, I was myself more with him than others. I smiled and laughed a little and talked more freely (and acted more freely, no more stiffness and sticking to the corner far away.). I even... blushed... when he said he liked my eyes.

Oh, and I met another two more people too. Sable and Jace... though it is too soon to tell what they are like. But at this time... they are quite nice.

If I have forgotten anything... I will add it in another post later.

Slán agat.

P.s:I am getting better at this! And I am finally starting to see this place as a home.

P.s.s: I am now 68! ... How did I forget to mention that?... ah well..

Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Dear Journal,

I haven't written anything for a while, though could you blame me?

Many things have happened since I last wrote in here, though I cannot go back and remind myself what I have wrote so forgive me if I repeat some things.... I should learn to read scripted text by hand... I may try it.

My roomate is not as bad as I thought he may be. He helped me when I smashed the glass in the bathroom when others in my previous covens would have laughed and left me to step on glass and cut my feet up, hence the long scars on the bottom of my feet.

I also went to Elder Giaconto's club the other weekend, I tend to stay away but I found myself being dragged and undressed by her. I met Jace there too, though he was dressed as a woman... don't ask me why, I did not ask. I seem to accept most things I come across recently, I guess this coven is growing on me.
Gia and Jace are both fighting over me, though I don't get why. There are hundrends, millions, of people more interesting than me. I hope they give up soon, I don't want them thinking that I will be in any type of relationship anytime soon. Not yet. Though, they both make me blush and stutter... Is that normal?

I did the planting of a red poppy too. They where my sisters favoutite flower and I managed to plant one this year to mark her birthday, just as I did last year, and each and every year before that. If I stay in the coven, I hope the Elders won't mind me taking over the garden with my poppys.

If she where alive, she would be around 60 by now, with a son and a daughter, a husband and most likely grandchildren. I would have liked to have seen that. I still wear her necklace, she would have passed it down to her children by now, just as my mother did to her.

I have also heard that there are to be new Elders in the coven, it will no longer be a coven of vampires but a coven of supernatural beings. Sounds interesting. Though I have yet to meet any other species but vampire... what are they like?

I wanted to do some research on different species and on other things I have yet to understand. It would be nice to relearn some things too, maybe research the diolain who killed my family. It would be nice to repay him for all my years of being humiliated and abused.

Oh, all thing things I have day dreamed about, different ways of making him suffer when I find him. Hahaha! Some of the things I think of even leave myself feeling Ill.

.... I wonder if Sector Leader Lyssum would let me borrow some of her tools....

Translation: Diolain = B*sta*d.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 am

Dear Journal (that keeps getting kicked under the bed),

I am not trying to avoid writing in you, not at all, I have just been distracted and well, plain and simple... I forgot about you.

...I am talking to an inanimate object...Maybe I should get my head checked out? I have yet to meet the all of the Chosen Regants so maybe I can kill two birds with one stone.

Anyway, It has been a while since I have written in here, If my memory serves my correct it has been at least 8 months, there is even a ton of dust to prove this. But it is quite sad really, 8 months and yet I have nothing interesting to write about. Quite depressing.

I know that there was a wedding, My late congratulations to the couple, though being as darn antisocial that I am, I did not go.
I also know that we have had at least 10 new members and old members leaving, I have had the pleasure to meet only few.

One of those being Aeker, a Lycan smelling vampire who helped me out in an embarrassing moment in the kitchen. Note to self: Never Cook.
He was nice and I could easily tell that he deeply cared for his Lycan partner.

Strange that, I can tell others feelings and yet I am confused and oblivious to my own.

I can safely say... I have a crush. Such a girlie thing to say, but it is true. I have not felt this way for a very long time. I believe I may even love her. Which is strange since I have not spent all that much time with her. Maybe I am just getting my feelings mixed up again.

(Bloody hell, this is beginning to sound like a teenage girls 'Dream Diary'. )

I won't write much more about it... who knows who will find this blasted thing.

I cannot remember much, but I believe the last time I had a crush, I was 8 and it was before I was turned into the creature I am today. I see her blurred face and the feeling of warmth and happiness, but then I also remember the way she tried to help me and the way I tore her apart years later. I killed her, the first kill in my Vampire life and it was the most sweetest girl I had known.

But I have decided to quit moping around, get out there, be more social and bloody smile more!

...Slán agat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!   Orion's Journal KEEP OUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Orion's Journal KEEP OUT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jason, Orion, Espiridion and Challis's Room-
Jump to: