Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Corpse and the Presence [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

The Corpse and the Presence [C] Empty
PostSubject: The Corpse and the Presence [C]   The Corpse and the Presence [C] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 am

‘Where…. Am…. I?’

‘Wait… Who am I?’

A soft groan, a throbbing head, the poison.  

So much poison.

Long skeletal fingers lifted from pavement to seek out thick oily hair, brushing through it, feeling the comfort of something human.

Ha.  If only.  

Visions were blurry, but everything was dark.  Yes, darkness everywhere.  But that was good.  Light was bad.  Light would burn, it would kill.

Blink.  Blink again.

Someone was there, watching.  Out of sight, but their eyes were like needles, slowly piercing into skin.  

It was starting to come back now.  

‘I remember.’

“Don’ kill me.” A voice cold as death came from the corpse, still laying on the pavement.  A charming, yet sickly grin stretched across its mouth, displaying chipped teeth.  

“I was goin’ta give it back.”
It said, glassy eyes glancing over to where it felt the presence watching it.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”  The presence said, his low voice laced in disgust.  

“Doc?” The corpse asked, the smile still on its face, however it’s eyes looked confused now.  

“No,” the presence said, taking a step closer, and then another.

“Doc, whoever that is, is not here.”

The corpse, with matted blue hair and hollow cheeks, watched the presence approach it.  A tall man emerged from the shadows underneath the busy highway.  

The man was tall, pale, with handsome features and piercing blue eyes.  And the corpse could tell that he wasn’t human.  The corpse could tell that they were the same.  

“I should kill you now, put you out of your misery.” The blond man said down at it, lip curled from the sight of it.  There was silence as they stared at one another, the only sound was the rolling tires on pavement from the highway above.  

A look of amusement came to the man’s face, an unsettling smile finally free.  

“Aber ich liebe Elend.” He purred, reaching down and scooping up the corpse.  The corpse did not understand what the man said, and its eyes looked hollow as it was carried away.  

‘You’re a disgrace to our kind.” The man said, tutting his tongue.

“I know.” The corpse responded weakly, yet the grin didn’t leave its face.   It closed its eyes and bit down on its bottom lip, trying to stifle its laughter as it curled into the blond man’s embrace.  

“I wasn’ always this way.  I usda be a good boy.  I usda make people ‘appy.  I usda be ‘appy.” It croaked, sounding thirsty.  The man would not help with its thirst.

“What changed?” He asked lowly.

A thousand blurred memories flashed inside the corpses head, but most of them were like looking at pages of a book that had been dropped in water; the ink smeared and unrecognizable from what it once was, only a few words surviving the ruin.  

“A man…Execution… poison…. So much poison…. A boy… secrets…” The corpse swallowed, trying to recall.  “They came for us, killed e’eryone, but the boy saved me.  Now the boy is gone.”

It was all so cryptic.  

“Who killed everyone?” The man asked, not that he really cared.  He was just curious, and it was amusing trying to get this skeletal old soul to try and make sense.

“Beasts… silver eyes… fuckin dogs…. Fuckin dogs.”

The corpse lost consciousness, falling completely limp in the man’s arms.  

The man smiled, his eyes hooding, nefarious thoughts dancing in his head.

“Oh mein Bursche, du bist perfekt. Ich kümmere mich um Sie nun, mein Sohn.”

An Skype RP between Azzie and Drew, edited for awesomeness.
Back to top Go down

The Corpse and the Presence [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: