Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Elitärer Missgeburt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

[C] Elitärer Missgeburt Empty
PostSubject: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:59 am

Gerhard had followed a long and frankly troublesome path of clues and rumors to try and find the vampire he was looking for.  
The man had big plans, but he knew there was no way he was going to be able to pull them off alone.  
He would need support, and even more than that, he'd need protection.  
Ger knew that he was not the strongest of vampires.  He was practically a child by their terms.  But there was someone he met long long ago that would be able to support him and be a deadly threat to any enemies at the same time.  
His search had brought him to Cottbus, a small city not too far from Berlin.  
Ger had heard rumors that the person he was looking for sometimes frequented one of the local playgrounds at around one in the morning.  
This didn't surprise Gerhard too much.  The companion he sought after had an unusual personality, and that was putting it nicely.  
At the appropriate time, Gerhard made it to the specified playground and looked around, eager to see if the rumors were true.  
The playground had a morbid and dangerous look to it, but maybe that was just because it was night time.  
Or maybe it was because the slide had graffiti all over it, the swingset was rusty, and the spring riders were all insects with blank facial expressions for some god-forsaken reason.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:18 pm

There was one simple rule among Vampires, it was there for a good reason, and in modern times it was upheld by all. The past however, was a different story.

You do not turn children. Ever.

A soft giggle sounded from the monkey bars as two small figures hung upside down from them.

One of them looked lively, flailing about while the other drooped there limpy, their arms swinging eeriely in the breeze, their face staring down at the ground.

"Es regnet es in Strömen , bekam mein Freund wirklich langweilig .
Schlagen Sie ihn über den Kopf , er ist wahrscheinlich tot .
Seine Eltern werden ihn am Morgen zu finden ~ "

Singing run out through the playground despite the rain that began to patter down, chiming against the metal play equipment.

Swinging from the railing was a young boy with almost white-blonde hair, a red scarf wrapped around his neck, the child next to him wasn't moving, his legs forced between the bars so the rest of his body wouldn't fall to the ground. A wound on his head was bleeding, splattering on the ground beneath them.
________

"It' raining it's pouring, my friend got really boring.
Hit him over the head, he's probably dead.
His parents will find him in the morning~"
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:11 am

"Ich sehe, Sie nicht viel geändert zu haben." Gerhard said flatly at the horrific scene before him. He walked up to the dead child and ran his hand through it's hair.

"Wirklich jetzt, wo ist der Sport zu töten Kinder?" He asked, not removing the corpse from it's upside down position.

"Ich genießen Sie die krankhafte Szene, die Sie erstellt haben,. Dies ist jedoch die Dinge, die Albträume gemacht sind. Visions so eindringlichen niemand anerkennen vorhanden will." Despite the words he was speaking, his tone was void of emotion.

"Trotzdem wünsche ich Ihnen würde die kleine Jungen am Leben zu lassen. So können sie sich in hübsche junge Männer wachsen kann. Und das ist, wenn der eigentliche Spaß beginnt." He said with a sick purr, still petting the dead boy's hair.

"I see you haven't changed much"

"Really now, where is the sport in killing children?"

"I do enjoy the morbid scene you've created, however. This is the thing that nightmares are made of. Visions so haunting, no one wants to acknowledge it even exists."

"Still, I wish you would let the little boys live. That way they can grow up into handsome young men. And that's when the real fun begins."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:19 am

"Ich dachte, ich könnte Ihnen auf der Brise riechen." The small boy mused a little smile gracing his upside down face.

Emory corrected himself sitting up on the bars instead, looking down at the man from his perch, his white blond hair framing his pale face, contrasted against his bright crimson eyes which seemed the glow in the moonlight.

He watched with what seemed like happiness as Gerhard stroked the dead boy's hair almost affectionately.

His little smile swiftly melting into a displeased and stony expression as the man spoke.

"Nein."

He replied bluntly, jabbing his foot roughly into the side of the corpse, causing it to swing as a crack echoed through the play ground, it was obvious he had just shattered the child's ribs with that little kick.

"Sie verdienen den Tod wie jedes andere."

I thought I could smell you on the breeze.

No.

They deserve death just like any other. Perhaps even moreso.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 am

Gerhard could only chuckle at Em's response.  

"Eine solche emotionale kleinen Vampir" He smirked up at the young looking boy.  

"Wenn Sie abbrechen, alle Jungs, wer dann soll ich spielen?" He asked with his cat-like grin, eyes hooded.  

"Such an emotional little vampire."

"If you kill off all the boys, then who am I supposed to play with?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:34 am

Emory pouted at that accusation, he wasn't emotional, he simply didn't like being told not to do something that he enjoyed.

If it brought him happiness then it couldn't be bad.

"Spielen Sie mit sich meinetwegen."

He replied, unwavered by Gerhard's personal desires.

"Sind Sie hier für einen Grund oder einfach nur , um mich nach meinem persönlichen Geschmack Vortrag ?"

Em asked, his legs kicking out and swinging as he sat atop the bars, looking small compared to the large steel frame.

"Play with yourself for all I care."

"Are you here for a reason or just to lecture me about my personal taste?"
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 am

Gerhard only smiled and shook his head at the little boy's answer.  

Such a vulgar thing to come from such innocent looking lips.  

"I'm here because I need you." He admitted, speaking english.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:53 am

Emory's head tilted to the side in a very dog-like manner, as if he had heard the man's answer wrong.

Though the slight confusion was mixed with satisfaction, he was needed was he?

"Why?"

He asked, his voice holding a strong German tone to it, it was rare that he spoke English, his mother tongue sounded so much more eloquent.

"Have you gotten yourself into trouble again Ger-heart."

The younger Vampire's name rolled off of his tongue and he smirk down at him, leaning down a little out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:00 pm

"Not yet." Ger said with a calm voice.  
He folded his arms.  
"But I have every intention of starting trouble.  There's someone in Catania whose philosophy absolutely disgusts me." His voice became darker towards the end of his sentence.  
"I want to destroy everything she stands for, everything that she has ever built.  Perhaps you've heard of her before?  Her name is Giacinto Acardi."  He paused, glancing up at the boy with his light blue eyes that reflected in the night like a feline's eyes would.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:07 pm

The small boy's smirk only widened as Gerhard spoke, things were getting interesting in the young Vampire's world.

Things around here had been too quiet for too long, it had been finding random playthings to keep him entertained.

"Giacinto?"

Well well, Gerhard did want to get himself into a world of trouble.

"You are going to destroy Giacinto?"

That pulled a hysterical laugh from the boy, almost falling from his perch as he giggled.

The laughter brought him to tears and he had to wipe his eyes on his sleeve as his giggles wore down.

"Poor, stupid Gerhard..."

The boy crooned, petting the man's head.

"You're going to end up dead."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Gerhard's eyes narrowed but his smirk remained. 
"If I were to try alone then you're right.  I wouldn't stand a chance...  But I'm not alone."
He moved faster than one could blink.  In an instant he was sitting up beside the boy. 
He took Em's chin gently in his hand and gazed into those glowing red eyes.  
"I have Emory."  He said in his own hauntingly charming way.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Em wasn't surprised by Gerhard's movements, his eyes were old and very little got past him.

He looked up at the man with his large doe-eyes, his pulse against the man's fingers was slow and steady, much like the way he analysed this proposal.

"You want to take me away from here, to Italy to defeat Giacinto?"

The thought of the warm weather of Italy was displeasing but being with Gerhard and making Gia's life hard was tempting.

"I suppose I have nothing better to do here."

He admitted, his lips curling up into a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Ger nodded at the boy's question. 
That was pretty much the jist of it anyway.
For Ger it wasn't anything personal against Tony.  Just her philosophy.  She'd had to be punished.  
"Du bist der einzige Mensch, würde ich mit meinem Leben, Emory vertrauen." He said.  
And oddly, he meant it.    

"You're the only person I'd trust with my life, Emory."
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Those words made the boy purr softly.

He could tell when Gerhard wasn't lying, it wasn't uncommon for the man to lie, it was simply in his nature.

"Ich komme mit."

He muttered, at the very least he could keep the man safe, even if this plan didn't work. The best result would mean the world would be getting a lot more interesting.

"Take me to collect my things?"

He muttered, the issue with being this small was transportation, his short stature meant that he couldn't drive so it was either walk or public transportation.

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:36 am

It was clear to tell from Gerhard's expression that he was very pleased that Emory had decided to come.
If the boy had refused, that could have been the end of his plan right then and there.
And that would have been so disappointing.

Gerhard jumped down from the iron bars, landing silently.
He turned around and held up his hands to catch Em.
"Ja. Komm schon."

"Yes. Come on"
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Emory swung his legs as Gerhard dismounted the bars, a small smile curling at his lips as the man held his arms out, it had been a long while since he had allowed someone to carry him.

Still, he allowed himself to drop from his perch, landing in the young Vampire's grasp.

His body was small and light, barely a burden for even a human to carry.

Thousands of years of a purely blood diet left him extremely thin beneath his many layers of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:11 pm

Gerhard caught the small vampire and gently set him down.

He flicked the end of the large red scarf, no readable expression on his face.

"Das ist nett." He complimented. It looked cute on the boy.

"This is nice."
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:20 pm

"Danke."

He muttered as he was set on the ground, Emory adjusted his coat and looked up at the man as his scarf was toyed with.

"Mhmm ... Es war ein Geschenk ."

There was a time a long while ago where marrying at his age was common enough and he had enjoyed a vast number of suitors, now it was different, the only people who showed interest in him were perverts. It soured his thoughts of intimacy.

Still he held some fond memories of the past.

"Kommen."

He instructed as he padded along the path, the place he was currently living in wasn't far away, he never traveled too far from his nest.

"Mhmm...It was a gift."

"Come."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:50 am

Gerhard followed along behind Emory, his cold blue eyes not looking at the ancient vampire but rather at the city around them.  

It was quite desolate compared to the neighboring Berlin, though the street lamps along the roads kept everything well lit in an orange glow. Little tufts of grass sprouted up in designated patches, surrounded by pavement, train tracks, and concrete.

"I've already started collecting followers.  One girl and three boys.  I also have three captives.  A vampire who challenged me, an Adze, and a lycan.  The Adze will help bring things in motion.  It will kill a child in the coven, a lycan-vampire abomination.  The lycan is to make sure that the bitch who I had summon the Adze will do as I say.  She cares about it for some reason.  The vampire who challenged me is just for fun."  He explained, his tone almost distracted, as if he was discussing something of little importance.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:09 am

Emory gave a little hum as Gerhard spoke, leading the man toward a small house only a few blocks away.

A little smirk spread across his lips.

"You scold me for killing children and you're going after babies?"

He gave a little laugh at the hypocrisy before pushing open the door to his current home.

"You'll need more if you're taking on Giacinto, the Adze is the most interesting thing you've collected but it wont be much help against her."

Not directly anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:43 pm

With a straight expression, Gerhard rolled his eyes slightly.

"The hybrid mutt hardly counts as a person. And certainly nothing I'd want to play with when it got older." He explained in a flat voice, like what he were speaking was common knowledge. Humans had the potential to become greater. They had the potential to become like Gerhard and Emory.

Lycans? Not even comparable. They were dogs, and any offspring between a dog and a vampire was a disgusting disgrace to behold the Earth. Killing it was the most merciful thing Gerhard would probably ever do in his life.

"I know." He followed in after the boy. "Without you we'd pose as more of an annoyance then an actual threat." He could be somewhat realistic, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Emory set about collecting his things.

"Get those trunks down for me."

He requested, opening a closet and pointing tonthe top shelf.

He could get them down himself but he'd need a step ladder.

The child went into the Master bedroom and began emptying his cupboards, gathering clothes and items he wished to keep.

"I'll send someone to gather the rest of my things."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:35 pm

It was a little amusing to Gerhard that someone as powerful and ancient as Emory needed assistance doing some of the most simple things, such as reaching something up high.

Yet, if Gerhard were to try and challenge the boy, he'd most likely be dead before he could blink.

Funny how that worked out.

He reached up and pulled the trunks down, nodding and carrying them out to the car he'd driven up to Germany.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:40 pm

He packed up quickly enough, he wasn't one to have to many material objects but there were a few things that he wanted to take with him.

Once he finished he packed up his last bag and carried out to the car.

He locked his house and crawled into the back seat.

"Let's go see this coven of yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Elitärer Missgeburt   [C] Elitärer Missgeburt Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Elitärer Missgeburt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: