Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A little slice of heaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

[C][M] A little slice of heaven Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 am

"A little slice of Heaven."  
That what the large countryside mansion in Melilli, Italy had been advertised as.  With a cat like expression, Gerhard had inspected the property to see if it met his standards.  
It had.  
And money was never an issue.  With all the years this man had been alive, he had manage to save up a large fortune.  
The mansion came fully furnished, with thirteen bedrooms with each having private bathrooms.  Each bedroom could house two people.  
There was even a small farm located on the property, which Gerhard had decided to fill with chickens, horses, and even a milk cow for those who enjoyed the taste of human food.  
A large gardening area that was nothing but dirt at the moment offered a hobby for those who so wished to take advantage of it.  
It really was like a little slice of heaven.  A prospect that Gerhard found amusing, knowing what he would be using the estate for.  
He and his followers were many things, but heaven sent was definitely not one of them.  And their purpose was rooted in evil.  
ran his hand over the cobble stone fence that surrounded the mansion.  Truthfully it was the cobble stone that really sold him on purchasing this property.  
It reminded him of Germany back in his younger days.  Red flowers and vibrant green vines creeped up the stones and flourished out, causing a sweet fragrance to fill the air.  
This Mansion was far enough out of town that Gerhard and his followers could do what they please without drawing any unwanted attention.  
And best of all, no one knew they were there except for those loyal to the wicken german man.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:18 am

"This is it?" a soft, airy voice called from behind Ger.

Walking up the path was a small figure with its hands buried in the pockets of the loose jeans they were wearing.

The sound of gum cracking filled the air as Cadence drew up to Gerhard's right.

She was wearing her usual dress of clothes far too big for her tiny frame; a pair of jeans that were held up with a belt and a prayer, and a loose-fitting black long sleeved t-shirt. Her short hair was mostly hidden under a loose black beanie.

"It's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:37 am

Gerhard smiled down at his little Cade.
She was the first to join his cult, and for that she would have a special place in Gerhard's sick, cold, depraved heart.
He placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled down at her.
"I thought so too." He hummed. He then dropped his hand and started to walk towards the front door.
"Soon it will be filled with others. The worthy. Those who haven't tainted themselves with the lesser." His smile was gone.
"But for now, it's all for you."
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:51 am

Cade leaned ever so slightly into the touch on her shoulder. Her lips twitched upwards just a little as she glanced up at him.

She watched his back as he wandered closer to the house.

Her lips stretched into a wider smile. All for her. A fun playground for her to enjoy.

"Does that mean I have first choice for a room?" It'd be nice having her own room for once. She'd never had her own room; in the almost four hundred years she had been alive.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 am

Gerhard chuckled softly at her child-like enthusiasm.
"Of course. They each came with their own unique set of furnishings. But if you want to customize it yourself feel free." He explained.
"And Cadence... while I'm gone, you're not to feed my slave. Do you understand? Keep him isolated. I want him to think we've forgotten that he's in the cellar."
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:09 am

A grin curled her lips. She could even customize it the way she wanted!

The grin promptly left when he mentioned the slave.

She raised her arms, hands up in the defensive. "Your slave is your business. I don't want anything to do with him. If you want him forgotten, then he's forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:13 am

That was just what Gerhard wanted to hear. Cadence was a good find. He was happy fate had brought them together.
"Good." There was a pause.
"I will be heading to Germany soon. I have an old friend with similar ideals. He's more powerful and deadly than any vampire I've ever met. Even that whore Giacinto." His voice was low as he spoke.
"While I'm gone you can either stay here and relax, or you can scope out Italy for more followers. We need humans we can enslave and mold into our family. Just make sure to stray outside of Catania. We don't want Giacinto expecting anything... yet."
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:19 am

Cadence nodded thoughtfully.

"Any type of person you want?" Cadence had always been pretty good with scoping. It was something she'd always had to be good at, considering her coven's - ex-coven, she corrected herself - special diet.

Cade wanted to do this right. She wanted to prove that taking her in instead of just leaving her was a good choice on Ger's part.

She wanted to make him proud.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:23 am

"Anyone who looks interesting will do fine." Gerhard said, opening the door and stepping to the side to let her enter first.
"I'll trust your judgment. Though I do have a preference for attractive young men. Especially the heterosexual kind. They are the funnest to torment." He added with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 am

Anyone that looked interesting.

That was a broad spectrum. She hoped that she could find someone that Ger found interesting.

Her boots clunked against the flooring as she stepped into the house. Cade looked around curiously. It really was such a nice house.

Maybe they could even make it a home. That was something she hadn't had since she was a teenager. A home...

"A young man. I'll try hard."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:38 am

Gerhard looked down at Cade with a look that could be described as very genuine. Maybe even a little bit fatherly.
"I know you will." He said with a nod. "And that's why I trust you, Cadence. You have so much potential. That creature toting you around before was too stupid to see it. But I do."
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:43 am

Cade rolled her gum around inside her mouth as she looked up at the man that had taken her in.

It was a long moment before she grinned.

Her teeth pressed together, chewing her gum even with her teeth-showing smile.

"What room are you having? I'll avoid it when I pick my own room."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:50 am

"My bedroom is locked. You may have any room that is not locked." He said. He started to walk towards the door to the cellar.
He had some plans for his newest toy.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:55 am

Cade's grin widened and she turned on her heel and thundred down the hall.

A small herd of elephants would have sounded quieter as she raced up the stairs to find er favourite bedroom.

For the first time in a long while, she looked like an excited girl.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:18 am

Ger watched her run up the stairs with a fondness in his expression.  He then opened the door to the cellor and descended the steps into the cold, dark dungeon.  

He wanted this vampire to feel forgotten.  But first, he would have a little fun.  

"Sleeping well?" He asked mockingly as he pulled the chain to the only light in the entire cellar.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:26 am

Edric tilted his head, a little smirk curling his lips. He hung from the ceiling from his arms. He had little chance to move with his arms strapped together above his head.

His icy blue eyes gazed up at Ger.

"Very. I don't think your human is, though." His smirk widened. "Poor thing," he taunted, eyes turning to the topic of his conversation. "He's been very quiet. Wont converse with me at all."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:34 am

Gerhard walked over to a large cabinet and opened it up, revealing all sorts of fun toys.  

Toys like whips and chains, knives and guns, axes and antique looking devices that could only be pleasurable to the most sadistic of creatures.  

He put some black leather gloves on his hands and picked up a French 1956 Bayonet Fighting Knife and approached Edric with a grin.  
"Don't worry about him.  He's just a human."  He hummed.  

[C][M] A little slice of heaven $_35
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:39 am

"Worry? He's not the type for me to worry about."

Type B blood was not his thing.

"I do worry about my little pet, though. Are you keeping her in her place? She can be such a loud and angry child when she's not treated right. I blame that on her breeding, of course. Peasant children were so... feral, in the day."

Edric arched a brow as his eyes locked onto the knife.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:45 am

Gerhard's cat-like eyes were full of danger.  He was a predator, and the vampire before him was a mouse.  

"She loves me." He purred.  

Before giving Edric the chance to respond, Gerhard lunged to the creature and began stabbing at his body.  

His muscles flexed with every plunge, burying the blade in all the way.  

He went for the throat, the armpits, and the inner thighs.  Where the lymph nodes were located.  

Blood splattered onto the floor and walls around them.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:50 am

She loves him.

He opened his mouth to reply, but cried out as he was stabbed.

The man slumped in his bonds, hanging from the ceiling as blood ran over his skin and pooled at his feet.

"Love or no," he rasped. "You have to train a pet right."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:57 am

A deep, breathy laugh echoed in the room.  
Just hearing this vampire scream was getting him so hard.  
"But you don't understand, guter Herr.  She's not my pet.  She's my family."  He said in a very sick tone.  The kind of tone that was hard to read.  It was evil and full of sarcasm.  
He pulled another tool from his coat pocket.  
It had a large ivory handle and a long, rusty iron claw.  
Gripping the ivory end, Gerhard grabbed Edric's hair and pulled back.  "I'll give you one chance to make this easy on yourself." Gerhard hummed.  He loved saying that.  They never took the chance.  It was just fun to make them feel like they were in control.  
"Open your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:01 am

"That girl doesnt have family. Just owners."

Edric's answering grin was just as twisted as Gerhard's and his eyes flashed as memories of the girl flitted through his mind.

With a grin, Edric opened his mouth wide and stuuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:09 am

Gerhard simply laughed and shook his head.  He was getting bored of talking.  No more talking!
Screaming! 
He put the clawed end of the device into Edric's mouth and gouged out a tooth, destroying the gum's in the process.
Back to top Go down
Cadence Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:12 am

A scream was what he got.

A hoarse cry.

A gargle as he choked on the blood filling his mouth.

And then the man laughed quietly to himself, a frail sound, but a laugh all the same.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:24 am

Oh there was nothing in the world quite like a man's scream. 
When a woman screamed, it did nothing for Gerhard.  If anything, it was just annoying. 
Women were allowed to be frail in society.  They were expected to show emotion and pain and fear. 
But men?  Men were expected to be tough, brave, and stoic.  
Earning a scream out of a man was so much more fulfilling than eliciting one from a woman.  
Gerhard didn't stop with just one tooth.  
His goal was to remove every tooth in the vampires mouth.  
Gums were torn into bloody pulps. 
Teeth cracked and shattered due to the rigid structure of the tool.  
It was a sight that would make any sane person want to vomit.  
But it was like art to Gerhard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A little slice of heaven   [C][M] A little slice of heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A little slice of heaven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: