Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Beach Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:22 am

Silt gave a laugh and shook his head.

The Demon perked up too when Liq appeared.

"Hey man!"

He looked tired as hell but at least he was out and socializing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:24 am

"It's good to get out."

Liq rubbed his upper arm where a nasty bruise had formed, courtesy of his sister lashing out at him in fear.

"You, go get me some booze."

He rested his hand on Demir's head then pushed him off the log, taking a seat himself.

The shifter snorted and got up off the ground, wandering off to find something to Liq's tastes.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:52 am

Silt laughed as Demir was pushed off the log and wandered off to get drinks.

"Rough night?"

He asked, looking up at Liq.

The man looked like he needed a long rest and a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:56 am

"Not even the start of it."

Liq ran his hands through his curly hair. "Bitch fractured my arm. She fractured my fucking arm because I reached past her for the butter this morning."

He gave Silt a drawn look. He wasn't doing well with his sister.

"Tonight I'm going to drink until I can't remember my own fucking name."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:58 am

Silt winced at that thought, that was definitely a rough way to start the day.

"Have you thought about having her medicated, to you know, calm her down?"

He asked, nodding toward Doc, perhaps the witch could cook her up something custom.

"That sounds like a plan to me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:04 am

"I've mentioned it to her." He shook his head. It didn't go well. Not at all.

He rubbed his arm again. The bone had mostly healed, but it was still pretty painful. "I'm more likely to see Doc stick his tongue in a vagin-AH!"

The Necromancer jumped as a cold, wet bottle pressed against the back of his neck.

"Demir, you ass," he grunted, taking the brandy bottle from the shifter.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:06 am

"Need me to lick that better?"

He teased with a smirk before giving a small chuckle.

"Now I would pay to see that, Doc near a vagina would be like seeing dogs walk on their back legs, it happens but it seems so unnatural."

He replied, trying to imagine it.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:09 am

"Go spread your legs for him and we might get to see it," Demir jeered at Silt, dropping down into the sand and crossing his legs as he grinned up at the hybrid.

Liq laughed as he took a swig from the bottle in his grip.

"He's looking pretty...unsteady already. We could just wait and see what happens," the Neromancer murmured, taking a glance at the Witch. He was looking a bit red-faced and giddy.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:12 am

Silt flipped off the Shifter before sipping from his own bottle.

"Yeah he's hitting the bottle hard, you must not be the only one having a bad day."

Usually people drank like that when they were drowning something.

"Demir's trying to get into his pants, he's under the witch's spell."

Silt laughed, he half wanted to see Demir get rejected after that comment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:16 am

"Someone should cut him off before he's fall-down drunk."

Demir hummed and nodded in agreement. "I'll go up in a bit. He's not causing any trouble at the moment." He didn't want his night to end prematurely because someone had drunk too much and made the night not fun.

"You want in his pants? But you were always bitching about him." Liq had not expected Demir to have the hots for Doc.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:21 am

"Maybe he got curious after you and Dario started calling dibs on him."

Liq never went for guys, not before Rai started toying with him anyway, but he had seen Liq go to the back rooms with Liq before.

"Spoke too soon Demir."

Silt noted, by the looks of it Doc had hit some guy who had tried to take off his top and gotten up to find a different group to hang out with.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:24 am

Demir groaned softly and passed off his coke to Silt.

"See you guys later."

The shifter didn't go for Doc directly. He disappeared into the crowd and circled around until he was behind Doc; a predator stalking his prey.

He caught Doc's hair, yanking it back as he pressed his other hand to the man's lower stomach. "Don't want a bear, but is a tiger cute enough for you, Doll-face?" he purred in the Witch's ear.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:27 am

"Bye."

Silt called out with a chuckle, Demir was a hard one to figure out.

Doc cursed and stumbled back against the Shifter as his hair was yanked.

He struggled for a moment until he heard familiar purred words in his ear.

He looked up, his eyes hooded, a small smile gracing his lips.

"I always liked felines."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:30 am

"This feline should give you a nice hard spanking."

He tugged Doc's hair again and nipped the shell of his ear sharply. "Getting into trouble with my guests isn't very good. It's supposed to be a fun party."

His fingers stroked Doc's stomach, dipping lower to trace just under the waistband of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:33 am

A shiver chased through him as his ear was bitten and his hair pulled.

There were so many people around who could see this and it was making him even more flushed.

He gave a little whine as he struggled in the man's grasp, his hips pressing back against Demir's crotch.

"He was trying to take my shirt off."

The evening was warm but Doc was still wearing his long sleeved shirt, he didn't like people seeing his runes, it was like a huge beacon to Supes, like shouting out 'Hey I'm an old witch, some steal my blood and magic!' in a crowd.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:36 am

"Then shout rape. Going around hitting people that don't deserve it isn't nice."

Demir grinned as he pulled away from Do, keeping his grip on the man's hair as he led the man towards the closest log.

He sat down and pulled Doc to lay in his lap.

"I think I'll give you that spanking, after all, Doll-face."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:38 am

"Asshole deserved it."

He grumbled, hissing as he was pulled along by his hair, stumbling in the sand a little as he walked.

"Like hell you will."

He replied, trying to worm out of the man's lap.

A spanking wasn't bad, far from it, but he felt like he was being scolded for something he didn't do and tipsy Doc wasn't the most rational.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:42 am

"...I'll give you that one." He was certain the majority of people here would be dicks. He'd invited a lot of them.

"Don't you want a spanking, Doll-face?" He stroked Doc's clothed backside gently.

"I told you I wanted to bend you over and fuck you over a log. This can be a prequel to that," he purred. "So you're nice and bothered before I fuck you."

He wasn't spanking Doc as a punishment. Far from.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Demir's words caught Doc's attention and he stopped squirming, settling in the Shifters lap.

"You actually wanna fuck me?"

He asked, he didn't seem fully convinced, he knew most the people he slept with only did it for the money. He was under the impression that Demir still didn't like him.

A grin spread across his lips as he arched his back, pressing his backside up, just inviting Demir to hit him.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:43 pm

"Last I checked, this hard-on was for you, Doll."

When Doc settled in his lap, Demir grinned. He didn't strike, though. Just continued to the man's backside gently.

Occasionally his fingers would dip down, stroking Doc's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Deacon gave a soft moan as he was strokes, the buzz of alcohol made everything feel that much better but he didn't want gentle, it was rare that he ever wanted gentle.

To provoke Demir he leaned down and bit into the man's leg roughly.

He wanted to play and perhaps this time he would be the one to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Demir tutted softly when teeth sank into his thigh.

"Well that's not very nice, is it?" he asked lightly.

It took a second to yank Doc's jeans down and give a harsh slap to bare skin. He stroked the red skin carefully before giving another slap.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:17 am

Doc smirked, he wasn't aiming for nice, their last encounter hadn't been very nice, but it was rough and a hell of a lot of fun.

He gave a soft moan as he was slapped, the feeling of hot, stinging skin was delicious, especially contrasted to being stroked.

Another moan escaped him as he arched his back more, he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:19 am

Deir gave more.

He slapped the Witch over and over again until his backside was an even, burning bright red colour and his palm was stinging.

"Let's go spend some time with the boys before we have our fun."

He patted Doc's backside then pulled up his jeans. "I'm sure Silt and Liq will love to say hi, Doll."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 am

Each strike drew whines and moans from the witch, who muffled them in against Demir's thigh.

By the end he was writhing and squirming, his member hard and pressing against him.

The fact that they were in such an open area was just making his state worse.

He barely listened to what he man said but perked up when his pants were pulled back up instead of down.

"What..."

He whined, looking up at the man in a mixture of arousal and disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Beach Party
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next