Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Yo Check It Out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jahakyea

[O] Yo Check It Out Empty
PostSubject: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:17 am

The Last Stand was a club that Jaha had found a few days ago in his search. There was nothing like going to a bar for information.

So he'd stored the place's location somewhere in the back of his mind.

Friday evenings were always the best time to go down to a bar if you wanted a lot of people around. So this Friday saw Jaha leant against the bar, with a bottle of beer in hand, waiting and watching.

The bar was busy. It was open mic night, which meant a lot of earache, but also a lot of laughter. People were in a good mood. That meant getting information would be easier.

But there seemed to be a lot of tossers around tonight, too. There were herds of frat boys sat together, jeering and laughing gormlessly.

Their obnoxiousness was pissing Jaha right off.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:23 am

Aeker smiled as he took Aodh's hand and walked into the bar, placing himself on one of the stools.

As much as he adored Darragh being able to go out alone with Aodh was something he had missed immensely.

"Well then, let's start our night of freedom."

He laughed, leaning over the bar to order a drink.
Back to top Go down
Jahakyea

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:30 am

"Let's hope it'll be a good one."

Aodh eyed a group of loud-mouthed teenagers as he ordered a cider. He didn't put much hope in it being a good one. Not with the sheer amount of drunken teenagers around.

"If it cools up some, I might go up for a song." Aodh didn't sing too often any more, but when he did, he thoroughly enjoyed doing it.

Just a few seats away from where Aodh and Aeker had sat, Jaha was draining the last of the beer in his bottle as the group of teenagers in front of him began yelling to themselves about how gross it was that the gay couple had arrived.

Arching a brow, Jaha glanced towards the entrance. A Vampire and a Werewolf holding hands.

Now that wasn't your average couple.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Aeker could feel disapproving eyes on them, it was common enough, if they weren't upsetting close-minded humans with their same sex relationship it was equally as close-minded supes with the fact they were cross-species.

He couldn't remember the exact moment that he had given up on caring what they thought but he was slightly numb to it now, unless they mentioned something particularly nasty.

"I'd like to be able to go out just once without being harrassed."

He muttered to his Mate with a small smile, it didn't matter where they went.

Still as he sat he leaned against the man a little, society was slowly processing, he'd give it another hundred years and see how society saw them before getting too fed up.
Back to top Go down
Jahakyea

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Aodh snorted, but tugged affectionately at Aeker's hair.

"You know that's not gonna happen. If it isn't gender or race, it'll be something else." There would always be people around to harrass them. He doubted that they'd be free anywhere they went.

The college kid's muttering and picking continued on.

He didn't know how long it took, but eventually Jaha snapped. He'd had quite enough of closed minded teenagers spewing their bullshit opinions about people that didn't deserve the hate.

Plan forming in his mind, Jaha stood calmly and made his way leisurely towards the woman manning the karaoke. After a quick chat, a small bickering session and an agreed compromise, Jaha walked away with a little smirk on his face and his eyes glinting behind his dark tinted sunglasses.

He didn't return to his seat. He approached Aodh and Aeker with a pleased sort of swagger in his step.

"Yo," he called out in his extremely husky voice, raising one hand casually in a wave. "You as done with those fuckers as I am?" He made a subtle gesture to the drunken youths.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Aeker smiled as his hair was tugged, unfortunately he knew Aodh was right.

"It's worth it though."

He replied, leaning in to steal a soft kiss from the man. Being with Aodh was worth being harassed when they went out.

The Vampire's crimson eyes flicked up as they were address, skeptically at first, given the nature of some of the other patrons here, but he smiled as the man spoke.

"Probably more so."

He replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jahakyea

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:53 pm

"Of course it is, it's me." Aodh gave a cocky smirk and jokingly flicked his long hair over his shoulder like he'd seen a hundred queen-bee teenaged girls do in movies.

"Want in on my plan to send them running?" Jaha asked, a steady grin making its way onto his face.

He was pretty damned sure the answer was yes. Any chance to send a bunch of cheap-ass annoying teenagers away was a chance that a lot of people would take.

Still, he waited for their answer.

Aodh was the first to bite. With an arch of his ginger brow, he asked: "What sort of plan ya thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Aeker laughed as Aodh all too eagerly wanted to join in on this "plan" of course the wolf would be interested in it.

"I have no choice but to be in if you managed to get him to play along."

He knew that well enough, once Aodh had his mind set, it was game over.
Back to top Go down
Jahakyea

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:26 am

Jaha's smirk widened. "Awesome. Those little shits watching?"

Aodh leaned back against the bar, just far enough that he could get a good look at them around Jaha's broad shoulders. "Uh-huh. Blondie's snickering somethin' awful." Blondie, a guy sporting shoulder length honey blond hair and a letterman, seemed to be the ringleader's little bitch apprentice in the group.

"Even better."

Jaha sidled forwards. "Bear with me. This is how you clear a pub in three minutes."

Then the selkie leaned forwards. His hand slid up Aodh's thigh to grip him firmly through the coarse material of his jeans as his lips pressed against Aeker's.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Aeker's eyes widened as he was kissed, he hadn't been expecting that.

His gaze darted down and he chuckled against Jaha's lips as he saw the man's hand pressed against Aodh's crotch.

Well then, it looked like they were both having a little fun with the man.

He kissed him back, dragging his fangs against his lower lip before nipping at it.
Back to top Go down
Jahakyea

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Jaha kissed the Vampire until he was breathless before pulling back to drag his teeth over Aeker's lower lip.

"Now I go pick on wonder boys over there." He nipped Aeker's lip again and gave Aodh a firm squeeze before waltzing towards the karaoke stage.

Aodh purred, staring at the Selkie's as- back as he walked away. "He a good kisser?"

As expected that llittle display got a roar of giggles and insults between the college boys.

Jaha rolled his eyes as the backing to a pop song started playing. Not quite what he wanted, but it would have to do.

"Yo check it out, I've got a plan
Here's my intention"

He winked at Aodh and Aeker.

"The frat boys in the club are lame
Let's start an altercation"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:32 pm

"Not as good as you."

The Vampire replied with a chuckle, leaning forward to nip at Aodhs lip teasingly.

Aekers brows shot up as they were winked at and the man began to sing.

He wasn't overly familiar with pop or rap music but the lyrics drew a small snort from him.
Back to top Go down
Jahakyea

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:48 pm

"I've had a lot more time to practise than he has." The man, he wasn't quite sure what that salt-water smell was so he couldn't identify his species, smelled young. Way too young to match Aodh's level of experience.

Aodh purred as his lip was nipped, leaning forwards to demand a kiss.

Jaha's song earned jeers from the boys, but the man continued on.

"It's just what I'm used to
Just want to fuck shit up"

He gestured to Aodh and Aeker with a smirk.

I got my whole damn crew
Come on, what you gon' do.

I kissed a boy and they liked it
Got all the honeys in the club excited
I kissed a boy just to start shit
And homeboy was not about it
I know it's wrong, but I don't mind
I'm gonna start shit tonight
Bitches loved it."

With a cocky smirk, Jaha set the mike down and strutted off stage, gesturing for the woman manning the karaoke equipment to keep the song playing. He had a strong voice. It could easily carry through the pub ven without the microphone he'd been singing into.

He passed Aodh and Aeker, drawing his fingers across both of their chests and winking flirtily as he did so, and stood toe to toe with the leader of the group.

"Nah, you don't even know my name
It doesn't matter
Don't even front, you got no game
You're just a sucker"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Aeker offered up a small moan and kissed Aodh back before turning back to watch the antics on stage, chuckling at the lyrics.

The leader of the gang of frat boys sneered at the scene, glaring at Jaha as he stood toe to toe with him.

"Fuck off, fag boy."

He spat back, clearly displeased with the show.

He puffed out his chest and squared his shoulders in a bid to intimidate him.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Jaha arched a brow when the leader of the frat boys started hissing and attempting to intimidate. If he thought Jaha would be scared of a little human boy, he was sadly mistaken.

In face, he leaned forwards to plant a kiss on his cheek before singing the next set of lines.

"So what now, I clowned you
And I'm stealing your girl too"

This time he held his arm out to Blondie mockingly. With long blond hair and his lack of height, he was sure the leader's little bitch would have been picked on for being a girl numerous times before. And, even if he hadn't, that wasn't going to stop Jaha from doing it.

"She wants a secure dude
And that's just not you"

Jaha arched his brows up mockingly and half-danced backwards, slowly walking backwards towards Aodh adn Aeker as he sang.

"I kissed a boy and they liked it
Got all the honeys in the club excited
And homeboy was not about it
I know it's wrong, but I don't mind
I'm gonna start shit tonight
Bitches loved it"

His hip bumped Aeker's and he smirked.

"Me and my bros thats how we roll
You'll never know how far we'll go
I'll grab some chump that I don't know
And plant one right on him"

This time it was Aodh that was lucky enough to get to taste Jaha's tongue while Jaha's hand made itself friendly stroking Aeker's crotch.

"You're only here for our
Amusement"

He leered back at the frat boys as he leant against Aodh.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:50 am

The frat boys look furious and ready to step into this little song and dance with violence.

The leader stepped forward but paused as the rest of the bar was staring them down, his already shaken ego left him faulting, with pursed lips he murmured about how this bar had low standards and wasn't worth hanging around in if there were faggots everywhere before storming off through the people crowded around them.

Aeker cracked into a laugh and shook his head.

"Well that's one way of dealing with it."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Jaha grinned widely, proud of his ability to clear a room of shit so quickly.

"Told you I could clear a room in three minutes. Now no more homophobic trash messing up our nights."

The Selkie peeled away from Aodh's side and planted his hands on his hips, bowing jokingly to the couple. "Well, I'll be-"

"Next beer's on me," Aodh interupted. He'd had fun with Jaha around. He didn't want the man disappearing on him now.

Jaha deliberated over it for a moment before giving a half nod. "You're on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Yo Check It Out   [O] Yo Check It Out Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Yo Check It Out
Page 1 of 1