Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] A Newcomer's Ambush

Go down 
+3
Blood Buddy
Giacinto Acardi
Liu Daji
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Ti blushed at the fetish talk. "No, not pee." Yes, he'd be the first to admit that he did have fetishes, but pee wasn't really one of them.

"Quite a fine one." Liq accented his point with a sharp slap to his own ass.

"We can just tape a treat to his forehead and watch Zeus slobber all over him all evening. Mac will clean him up and then we can hand them both over." Simple.

Liq strolled over to the bathroom and leaned over to fill both food bowls before he stood and made his way back over towards the bed.

He threw an arm around Rai's shoulders as he sat down and reached out for his soup bowl.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:21 pm

"Hmmm?" Daji raised an eyebrow at Ti. What an easy person to embarrass, even when he set it up for himself.

The fox was bored of all of this dog talk. They lay down on the bed, sinking into the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 pm

"That seems a little cruel, I like it."

She replied, taping a treat to Darragh's head would keep a fair few of their responsibilities entertained for the night.

"Why Aodh and Aeker trust Darragh with us is beyond me, we don't even like kids..."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:27 am

Liq shrugged as he stirred his soup.

"Aodh sees how I look after my surf board when we go out together. I suppose he things just 'cause I look after my babies, I'll be find with his baby."

He lifted the spoon.

"Couldn't tell you 'bout Aeker. Think Aodh's finally sent him nuts."

Liq's reaction to the soup touching his tongue was instantaneous. He gagged, turning and spitting the soup out. A glob of creamy red hit Rai's bedding, soaking into the fabric immediately.

"What the fuck was that?" he cried with a cough.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:58 am

Daji was so distracted by their own thoughts, staring up at the ceiling, that they almost didn't notice that their plan was finally going into motion.

They sat up quickly to watch his reaction once they realised he had finally eaten it. Then they started laughing hysterically at the face that Liq made spitting out the soup, falling back onto the bed.

"Finally!"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:38 am

Rai's eyes widened as Liq gagged and spat.

"You did NOT just spit that on by bed!"

She growled but as she moved closer to the bowl her nose caught all the underlying scents in the soup.

"Oh god.."

She muttered, covering her nose.

"That smells fucking foul."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Ti dissolved into loud giggles as he backed up until he was pressed against his own bedm Daji's feet next to his head.

He was dead.

"Thanks for warning me before I put it in my mouth!" Liq exploded, smakcing his lips with a disgusted expression. The taste was lingering and it was bad.

"What the fuck did you do to it?" he growled at Ti.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:45 am

Daji was tempted to blame the idea all on Ti, but of course they did want some credit for this genius act.

"You just got pranked!" they boasted. "I'm the new Prankmaster around here, and this is my sidekick."

They rubbed their bare foot on the top of Ti's head. Kind of like a congratulating pat, except with a bare foot.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 am

"And what you want me to go around putting my nose in all your meals?"

She snapped back, her serous expression slowly melting away as she tried not to laugh at the clearly suffering Liq.

Small chuckles sounded as she watched the three of them, Ti and Daji were dead meat if Liq got hold of them.
Back to top Go down
Tibor Halmi

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Ti ducked his head, cheeks flushing as his head was pet like that.

He giggled again, though, when Liq snarled at him. It was just so easy to rile the man up. How could they not take advantage of it?

"Yeah, if that means I don't have to deal with that shit."

Liq squared his shoulders and lunged towards his prey.

Ti flinched, but covered his mouth to stifle a laugh when he realised that it wasn't him that Liq had attaked. Liq was trying to kiss Rai, no doubt to show her how bad their tainted soup tasted.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:25 am

Daji was glad that they were at least at the end of the firing line if Liq ever attempted to punish them.

The fox rested their chin in their hands, fairly unafraid of this.

"Well, this trick only works once, so you won't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:21 am

Rai squealled as she was turned on.

"They did it, not me!"

She protested, trying the keep him at an arms length before pushing him onto his back and pinning him down with a soft huff, that had been too close.
Back to top Go down
Tibor Halmi

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Ti's face was flushed red and he could hardly breathe past his breathless giggling.

This had far exceeded his expectations for how fun pranking Liq would be.

Liq grunted as he was pushed back and pinned down.

He sneered, then pouted, then settled on just sticking his tongue out pathetically as he slumped back against the bed in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:50 am

Well, that was a fortunate turn of events. Neither they nor Ti had gotten attacked for their crime. And this was because of Rai, who had initially scared them.

Daji was happy to hear Ti giggling, since he had appeared so shy at first.

They sneaked off of the bed and over to the other side of the room. Then they took the bowl containing the horrific soup and put it on the edge of Liq's bed, so that any sudden movement would spill it everywhere. That would get force them into submission. They hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] A Newcomer's Ambush   [O] A Newcomer's Ambush - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] A Newcomer's Ambush
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Vestibule-
Jump to: