Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Customer relations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

[C] Customer relations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:02 pm

"When ye look more like butter wouldnae melt, I'll be more inclined to believe ya."

He patted the top of Dec's head, like one would a cute puppy.

"Sling that down yer neck and lets get started."

Graeme-Kerr had come to like doing his rounds in the club.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Decebel gave him a dull look as his head was petted and promptly dug his elbow into the man's ribs.

It didn't take long for him to down the rest of his drink and place the empty glass on the table.

"Lets make sure my ladies are all taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Graeme-Kerr snorted loudly when his ribs were elbowed.

That could hardly be called a nudge.

"Yer not making it any better for yerself." He ruffled the Elf's hair affectionately as he pushed away from the bar and began to make his rounds.

"Things have been pretty quiet tonight."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:28 pm

"That's good to hear."

It was always a lot nicer when things were quiet and everyone could just enjoy themselves, after all they were in the business of having a little fun.

He looked around the room, all the girls and boys seemed to be playing nicely.

Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:31 pm

As the two strolled, Graeme-Kerr reached for his hair ribbon again.

His hair almost exploded in a mass of curls when the ribbon came loose. He hated tying his hair up, but it was even more of a pain to keep it loose.

So he settled with attempting to tie it into a loose braid again.

It didn't work too well, but it kept some of it packed together.

That was better than letting it free, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Decebel tutted as he watched Graeme's hair explode then be forced brutally into a crude braid.

"How do you ever hope to tame hair like that when you treat it so roughly?"

He had braided Zuri's hair many times and for the short while it was unbraided it was a frizzy, knotted mess to work with.

"I'll fix it up for you, if you're going to be working in this club you need to look presentable."
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:38 pm

The Scot's massive shoulders shrugged carelessly.

"S'long as it's out of me face, I donae care what it's like." He was quite content to have it flying around like a mess as long as it was somewhat back out of his face.

His green eyes turned down to the Elf.

"Greater men have tried to tame it."

Usually the only thing that ended up getting done when someone tried to tame his hair was him being sheared like a sheep. He didn't fancy having his hair hacked off again.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:41 pm

"I care what it looks like."

He took great care of his own hair, of the women's and of Zuri's, he was going to tame that hair.

"Again you underestimate me."

He scoffed shaking his head.

"It's quiet tonight, take a table where you can see the entire room, I'm braiding it for you."

Once it was braided properly, it would last a few days before it needed to be done again.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Graeme-Kerr gave a quiet groan-sigh hybrid, but began slogging towards a table.

He wasn't a fan of braids. He used them because they packed his hair together better than a simple ponytail.

But he really didn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:49 pm

He was going to give the man something more suited to him, it would be a surprise though.

Decebel darted out into the living quarters, grabbed a comb, a brush, hair ties and some anti-tangle spray, chances were that he was going to use the whole bottle tonight.

When he got back he went behind the booth seat where Graeme was sitting and nudged him forward on the couch, slipping in behind him and sitting on top of the backrest.

"This may take a while, might wanna order up some drinks."

He chuckled, pulling his hair free from the ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Graeme-Kerr leaned forwards when he was nudged forwards.

His elbow rested on the table and he dumped his chin in his palm.

Already he looked bored with having his hair played with and Dec hadn't even touched it.

What would shock Dec when he did touch his hair was that it was soft and very clean. Graeme-Kerr did take care of his hair in the way of cleaning it properly. He just didn't have the time to be fussing with it.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Dec was surprised, happily so as he pulled small sections of it apart, it curled and sprang up, making it more difficult to deal.

It was so frizzy...

Still, he head a good idea of what to do and began by getting some of it out of Graeme-Kerr's face, making some smaller braids that cleaned up the sides of his temples, still, it was a slow process.

"Once I've finished it, it should last you a fairly long while. "
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:00 pm

His hair was an entity in its own, with the way it moved and sprang. Sometimes it seemed like it was alive.

"As long as it's out of me face."

He would be happy with his hair as long as it was out of his face and didn't look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 pm

"It will be out of your face."

That was his mission after all, it pestered him seeing the man's hair constantly in his eyes.

"I bet you get a lot of comments about it too, once I'm done, we Elves are known for out handy work."

It was a shame that the only thing he could get handy with was Graeme's hair, but it was a step forward at least.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Graeme-Kerr's shoulders slumped just a little. The skintight black material of his shirt shifting slightly as firm muscle rolled underneath it.

He didn't really want comments about it.

He just wanted it out of his face so he could do his job.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:09 pm

"Don't look so defeated."

He muttered, rolling his eyes, he could imagine the look on Graeme's face made him look miserable right now.

"Just humor me and let me have my fun."

Hair was something he enjoyed doing, he could see himself being a hairdresser, owning his own studio, if he could ever bring himself to leave this place.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Graeme-Kerr rolled his eyes slowly and gave a quiet huff of a sigh.

"I'm humouring ye."

If he wasn't, then he wouldn't be sat here letting the Elf play around with his mop of hair.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:04 pm

"Good boy."

He crooned with a little smile, if he wasn't out where all the feeders could see them he would torment him a little more, but he would play nice in public.

"Your hair is surprisingly nice to touch."

He murmured as he smoothed some out into another braid, it took a bit of brushing and anti-tangle but it was getting there.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 pm

A little chuckle sounded from Graeme-Kerr's throat.

"Should I be insulted you used the word 'surprisingly' there? We're not back in the time where all you could do with your hair was dunk it in some water."

He took good care of his hair now that he had the chance to.

it was one luxury he actually took regular advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Decebel leaned forward, whispering in against Graeme's ear.

"You don't look like the kind of man who showers often."

He teased, pulling back with a laugh. He knew that wasn't true but it was fun to taunt Graeme-Kerr about being some sort of farmland savage.

Decebel's fingers worked expertly in the man's hair, forcing it to take the shape that he desired.

It took longer than expected but the results so far were well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 pm

"Ye donae wanna see me when I donae shower."

It wasn't a pretty sight, that was for sure.

Graeme-Kerr really took advantage of being able to shower every day. He was so big and active that after a couple of days without a shower, he started to smell rank. It wasn't something that he cared for, so he made sure he was clean.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 pm

"Indeed, I don't."

He could only imagine the stink, Decebel quite enjoyed modern living and perks of having access to such facilities.

After a long few moments he gave and excited chuckle as he pulled back the smaller braids he had made and forged them together down the man's back.

"Feel better?"

He asked, now that all the hair was out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:28 pm

"I s'pose."

It wasn't like having his hair pulled back like this was a huge change in his life.

More than anything, the sitting down ahd being fussed made him feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 pm

"You're done, no more torture."

He chirped as he pressed a sneaky kiss to the man's cheek before darting out from behind him.

"You're welcome."

He laughed softly, lounging out beside him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Graeme-Kerr shifted a little when his cheek was kissed, but settled down quickly.

It was a kiss on the cheek. The Elf was this friendly with everyone. What did it matter?

The tight, heavy braid going down his back felt a little strange, but at least it kept his hair back.

"Aye, thanks," he murmured after the Elf had alreayd said 'you're welcome.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Customer relations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: