Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Trouble... Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C] Trouble... Again Empty
PostSubject: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:02 am

Alek chuckled to himself as he darted through a group of slaves standing around chatting; a rare break from the mine work they were to do.

The young man, in his mid twenties, skidded through rubble and workers as he bolted into the mine.

Following behind him were two guards, who stumbled and kicked aside the slaves that Ale had parted so easily, cursing and calling to the man.

He laughed as he finally caught sight of the curly mass of black hair he was looking for. He tumbled into the man, giggling like a child as he hid himself behind his brother's larger frame.

"Just stay here for a bit, Zeph," he whispered with a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 am

Zephyr raised a curious brow as Alek pretty much balled into him and used him as a Lycan shield.

"What did you do now, idiot?"

He asked, rolling his eyes, Alek was always getting himself into some sort of trouble, no doubt he had pissed someone off if he had come all the way down here to hide it out.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:40 pm

"I may have made a comment to one of the bastard's wives on the way out of his room."

He still couldn't get the grin off his face.

He went dead silent and dead still when he heard the guards stumbling through the mines.

They had been given the orders to find him and take him to Mother for a punishment.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:59 pm

"Idiot."

He scolded, despite the large grin on his face, he always loved seeing Theo's spirit in action, despite everything he still had the nerve to be defiant.

"Stay still."

He muttered before grabbing one of his fellow mine workers and pulling his flush up against his body, hiding the much smaller Theo between the two of them as they held one another close and began to make out.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:09 pm

As a large naked body pressed against his back, the young man gave a soft snort.

Stay still, he says, with two very attractive men pressed either side of him.

Much easier said than done. Even if he was a little sore from the fucking he had just received from the great bastard.

The guards passed right by the two slaves making out, not interested in a couple of randy wolves.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Zephyr a chuckle as the guards ran down the mine shaft looking for Theo, idiots.

He pulled away from the other man with a soft purr, a cheeky grin on his lips as the one he had grabbed huffed, clearly aroused and irritated by the sudden stop.

He looked down at Theo, his eyes shining.

"You're welcome."

He replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:14 pm

The human rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

You're welcome.

"I could have hid from them without all this." Theo, as usual, was avoiding actually saying thanks by complaining about Zephyros' methods. It was a perfectly normal occurrence.

But when he heard heavy footfalls again, he dove right behind Zeph.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:40 pm

"I know, but this way is more fun for me, especially if you're going to get me in trouble for hiding you."

He replied with a chuckle, if he could get his own kick of fun in during these kinds of events then he would.

Zephyr snorted a laugh as Theo automatically hide behind him again at the sound of footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Theo rolled his eyes.

"Always about your fun." More complaining. He was just the same and Zeph knew it. He'd had to help Zeph in a bind, too, before, and always made sure he had his fun while he was doing it.

When the guards came closer, Theo grabbed hold of Zephyr's hair and dragged him along as he backed himself against a wall, pulling the man close so he could hide his face as the guards passed again.

He wasn't so lucky this time around.

The guards had slowed. "Oi, you get back to work before we send you up to the master."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Trouble... Again   [C] Trouble... Again Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Trouble... Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: