Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Eeeeee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[O] Eeeeee Empty
PostSubject: [O] Eeeeee   [O] Eeeeee EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:47 am

The library wasn't a place that Aodh could usually be found. He wasn't the sort of person that spent his time sat reading books. In fact, he had destroyed more than a few books he had found in his room. All Aeker's.

But right now he was teaching his son to write and the boy was enjoying it a lot. It had started off with writing simple words and having the boy copy them. Now, though, it had moved onto names.

"See, this one is your name. D-A-R-R-A-G-H," the man spelled out as he wrote the boy's name. "Dar-uh."

The boy picked up his pen and copied the letters his dad had written on the page.

"This one is mommy's name. A-E-K-E-R. Ie-kuh." Once again, Aodh wrote out the name for Darragh to copy, which the boy did eagerly.

"And this one is my name. A-O-D-H." Aodh's lips twitched upwards. "Eeee."

Instead of copying the written letters, Darragh broke into a little giggle. "Eeee." He'd only ever heard his fathers name a few times. He still found it funny.

"Are you laughing at my name, little man?" Aodh gave huff, lip pushing out into a pout. "Do you find my name funny?"

His son giggled. "Uh-huh!"
Back to top Go down

[O] Eeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: