Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Not exactly gone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Almost twenty minutes later, a man emerged from the apartment with a satisfied grin on his face.

He was a tall man with a heavy muscular build and long dark hair pulled back in a loose bun.

Dani was inside he bathroom when Maks made his way in. He was leant over the sink wiping a dqmp towel over his face.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Maks was getting bored at the front and entertained himself by trying to frighten a stray cat that walked past.

Oddly enough the creature seemed to look at him but payed him no mind as it went about cleaning itself.

Maks walked in as the other man walked out.

"Well hello handsome."

He chuckled as he made his way past and went to find Dani.

"Hah! So that's how you pay your rent huh?"

He muttered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:29 pm

"No different than usual, bro."

Dani tossed the damp cloth into the basin.

"This dude's just really happy with what I dish out and really needy to boot." He could service the man a dozen times a day and he still wouldn't be satisfied.

"C'mon, bro. Let's talk spooky."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:07 pm

"He's not bad lookin' so I suppose you're pretty well set then."

It wasn't the ideal way to get a roof over your head but it wasn't a bad gig from what he could see.

"You know I love spooky."

He replied, reclining back in the air as if he was sprawled out on a couch.

He had always loved horror movies and now he was a ghost, the irony of it wasn't wasted on him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:17 am

"Little disappointing though." His eyes dropped to Maks' crotch pointedly before stretched his arms above his head.

"Lets go somewhere a little more comfortable than a bathroom. I kinda feel like a twelve year old girl trying to perform a shitty seance." Not something someone of his bloodline should be associated with.

He led the two of them to the bedroom and took a seat on the large king sized bed in the centre of the room.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:28 pm

"Too many steroids?"

The man was built he wouldn't be surprised if he had shrunk his manhood in order to get that way.

"Shame I'm like this then huh, can't give you a proper fuck."

To be fair he didn't know if that was the case, Dani could actually tough him after all, though ever since he died his desire had plummeted, he didn't feel the need for sex or food like he use to.

He followed Dani to the bedroom, sitting himself down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Dani gave a half shrug.

"Don't know. Could be. Could just be small naturally, though." Couldn't really tell which one was the truth.

The necromancer snorted softly. He drew the line at involvement with ghosts.

Dani flung himself back on the bed and laid out comfortably.

"Tell me about the last three days."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:53 pm

"About the last three days?"

He replied, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"Not much to tell really, it's just been a whole lot of shit."

Nothing he had experienced so far felt remotely peaceful, like death was meant to do.

"After I took that bullet I woke up back at the medical center, didn't take me long to realise I'd died, Lyo was a mess, worse than I've ever seen him.

I followed him back home, I kept trying to talk to him, yell at him, tried to throw stuff at him but he couldn't hear me and I touch anything anymore.

He started packing, I figured he would, that was meant to be our last job, we were retiring, were gonna move somewhere warm, just my luck huh?"

Maks could feel a lump forming in his throat as he choked up, shaking his head and running a hand through his hair as he tried to calm down.

"I just kinda watched over him, I was worried he would do something stupid, the way he drove his bike while he was still upset, I was worried he would have an accident or something. I planned on going with him, even if he couldn't see me I wanted to keep an eye on him, stay with him at least but when he went to the airport I hit a barrier and I couldn't push through.

Once I realized that he was gone I just went back to the apartment, figured I would just wait for something to happen, bright light at the end of a tunnel, you know something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Dani sat and listened to the spirits story in silence until the end.

His lips quirked up in a tense sort of half smile. "No light at the end of the unnel for spirits that die in conflict." It was a shitty trn or wvents made shittier by the fact Maks couldnt pass on.

The man reached out ro lay a hand on Maks shoulder and squeezed gently.

"What do yu want to do now?" They had a couple of options.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:08 am

"So what since I had a violent death I don't get to go to Heaven? Or Hell or whatever?"

That sucked, hard, he couldn't even catch a brake now that he was dead.

"This blows."

He murmured as he lay back on the bed with a huff, smiling softly as Dani touched him again, it was nice to feel anchored to something.

"What is there to do? I can't wander too far from that shirt and I can't even interact with shit that is happening around me."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:20 am

"Unresolved conflicts, soul can't pass on because it has stuff to do, all the good stuff." Of course, everyone had these issues, so the ones that did stay behind had extraordinarily bad conflicts or wishes that went unresolved when they died.

Dani tugged Maks' hair playfully and turned on his side to face the spirit.

"You can interact with me."

The Necromancer clucked his tongue. "We have a couple choices. We can try to get you to pass forcefully. Or we can try and resolve all your inner conflicts until you pass naturally. Or you can stick with me."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:58 am

"I don't even know what my inner conflict is, I knew the risk I was taking when I jumped in front of that guy."

He wasn't upset about dying, really, given the life he led that death was probably the best he could have hoped for, it saved Lyo at least.

"I already know what's waiting for me if I pass, I'd rather avoid it."

One good deed didn't wipe away the fact that he had killed a lot of people, he was destined for hell.

"I'll just stick with you for a while."

Once being a ghost got too hard then he would think about moving on.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:12 am

"Most people don't. Makes that option particularly difficult, you know, bro. All up and unfair to every ghostie that wants to move on." Life wasn't fair to the dead that hadn't passed on.

"I never took you as the religious type."

He'd never thought Maks would actually worry about Heaven or Hell.

"I think I might have to lay down some ground rules if you're sticking around. Like, try not to perv on me too hard. Its offputting when other people are staring at me when I'm trying to give head."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:46 pm

"I'm not religious."

He replied with a snort as he lay out on the bed.

"I just know that you can't do what I did all your life and expect to get away with it just because you die."

He knew something was going to bite him in the ass for the life he led.

"You're no fun, I'll attempt to give you space but I make no promises on the perving on you part."

Being dead was boring, at the very least he wanted to be able to watch other people get down and dirty.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:43 am

"Religious enough to worry. Been around Lyo too much." Lyo, kindaa surprisingly, was quite a religious person. Hed been bought up with the orthodox church and always had kept some part of the religion close.

Dani himself had his own beliefs, bought upon him by what he had seen in his life.

"No funky staring bro. Dont wanna be put off my groove. Need to be good to keep a roof."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:22 pm

"Always know Lyo was a bad influence."

Makes gave a chuckle as he rolled a little closer to Dani, having someone he could touch was making this whole thing a lot easier.

"You're no fun Dani."

He replied with a scoff.

"I could help you with that, the whole roof thing I mean."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:29 pm

"Depends whether you think religion is a bad influence or not." Apparently so in Maks' mind.

Dani reached out his hand to rest it on Maks' arm. The spirit was definitely enjoying knowing that he could interact. Dani was more than happy to touch Mas a little more than he usually did.

"Yeah?"

Any help with a roof would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:26 pm

"A lot of shit happens because of religion."

He replied with a shrug, he wasn't a fan of religion but he at least tried to be a little respectful of Lyo's beliefs.

When Dani's hand rested on his arm he gripped it and brought it to his cheek instead. He had always liked having his face touched by Lyo when he was upset and was subconsciously seeking out that comfort despite not realizing that he was doing it.

"Could earn a lot of money if you had to ability to get in and out of place completely unseen."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:28 pm

"A lot of shit happens because people hide behind religion," Dani corrected.

There was a big difference between that and things happening because of religion.

"That'd be great...if I had that ability."

It was, unfortunately, an ability that he didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:30 pm

"Of course you don't, but I do and you're the only one who can see and hear me.

How freaking easy would it be to get in and out of a building if I was scouting it out for you."

Someone who was that stealthy would make a killing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Danii gave a soft hum in thought, his fingers unconsciously slipping over Mak's cheek to run through his hair in an affectionate movement.

"It'd be a damned good way to get good money."

Having a supernatural scout would make business a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Maks gave a contented purr as he leaned into the touches in his hair and over his cheek. He didn't feel sexual desire any more but the touches still felt nice.

"Exactly, you could get paid heaps if you could get away with doing that sort of thing.

We have to test it out man, get some cash lining your pockets so you don't have to rely on roided-up micropenis."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Dani laughed loudly.

"Deal. We can try it out."

He'd like to get out of the trap of having to rely on 'roided-up micropenis.' He never enjoyed relying on people for housing arrangements.

This would be a nice change for him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:44 pm

"Awesome."

He replied with a laugh, it was nice to still be useful, if he could get Dani into a better situation than this he would be pretty damn proud of himself.

Plus it gave him something to occupy himself with and that wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:46 pm

"No more blowjobs for a bed deals."

Dani gave what could only be described as a dreamy sigh.

He enjoyed those deals occasionally, but most the time they just annoyed him. He really didnt like relying on people's horniness like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Not exactly gone   [C] Not exactly gone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Not exactly gone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: