Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Schizophrenia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

[C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:25 pm

"I have heard of this shower." The word was unfamiliar on her tongue.

She slid off the bed and stood, looking down on him with her hands placed on her slim hips.

"Show me."

She was curious.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:29 pm

"What..."

He muttered before it kind of clicked in his head, the demon had been in the underworld for a long time, chances were it didn't understand modern technology.

"Oh...this way."

He added before padding toward the bathroom and pushing open the door.

"Toilet, sink, shower, bathtub."

He pointed out each feature before heading toward the shower and turning on the tap so the water gushed out of the shower head, he held his hands out under it until the water heated up and started to steam before turning on a little cold water to even it out.

"Piping bringing water from beneath the building into the shower head, and turning these dictates how hot or cold the water will come out."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Lucifer glanced at each thing being pointed out to her. The only thing she really recognised fully was the bath tub. Though she'd be able to work out the sink easy enough with a moments pondering.

"Fascinating," she murmured to herself as she stepped under the spray of water.

A pleased moan escaped her lips as the water began to beat against and run down her body.

In a flicker her body transformed back. The man slicked his hands through his long wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Demetri watched in awe as the girl turned back into a man, that was an impressive ability to have and it fascinated him to watch.

"I can teach you all about new technology if you like."

He muttered as he leaned awkwardly against the wall.

He knew well enough that the man enjoyed being naked, it hadn't seen him in clothes before and watching him now he felt his pulse quickening in lust.

"Do you...want some privacy?"

He asked, pointing back to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Lucifer nodded.

If Demetri hadn't have offered, then Lucifer would have made him. He supposed he best know something about this place if he was going to be here for a few years.

"There is no use for privacy."

Who needed privacy?
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:42 pm

"Oh, okay."

He replied, sitting on the edge of the bathtub as he waited for the demon to finish up.

"There is some soap here if you want it."

He added as he lifted the bar up to the man, at least if he could show the man what he knew about the modern world then he wouldn't think he was so pathetic and stupid...he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Lucifer looked down at the soap with equal parts curiosity and dullness.

What would he need this soap for? What did it do?

He had such little knowledge about the human world; even of things that had been around for thousands of years.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Demetri raised an eyebrow at the demon, even soap, really?

He gave a soft sigh and unwrapped it from the paper cover.

"You lather it against you body, helps to clean you by getting rid of dirt and leaving you smelling nice."

Not that he could complain about how the demon smelled at all.

"Humans are living a lot longer now because we are more hygienic."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Lucifer turned his nose up t it.

"It's not necessary."

He hadn't bathed at all since he had been summoned, but he'd done nothing more than sit around. He hadn't even perspired.

Why would he need to clean himself?

The only reason he was stood in the shower at the moment was to enjoy the hot water pouring over the hard planes of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 pm

"What's the Underworld like, obviously you don't have the same technology that we do."

If they did he wouldn't be so confused by soap and a shower.

Did they even have water down there?

A lot of questions bubbled up but knowing the demon so far it was unlikely that he would get any answers.

"Do you miss being down there?"

He had to wonder if he had yanked the man away from his family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 pm

"Quiet."

The underworld was anything but quiet but Lucifer was usually confined to his circle and couldn't go beyond that area. He knew very little of Hell himself.

"No, I do not."

He had freedom here. It was more than he had down there.

And without Belial there, he had no one to call friend or family. He was better off here.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Demetri breathed a small sigh of relief hearing that.

"That's good, I was worried that you would want me to send you back now that I'm free."

Rightfully he should, he had summoned the demon out of loneliness but now that he was out he had worried the man would tell him to go off and make his own friends instead of sticking to his side like glue.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 pm

"The contract does not work like that."

His fingers combed through his wet hair gently, pulling out any knots with surprisingly ease and gentleness.

For such a large, strong man, he could be gentle at times.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Shamelessly he watched the man bathe, constantly amazed at just how beautiful he was.

"I was meaning to ask you about the contact, when exactly will you leave?"

He had never set a time, only that the man couldn't leave him, would he be around forever?

"I'm not naive enough to think you're with me for free, there is a price isn't there?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm

"When I have no reason to be here."

He turned in the shower so the water was hitting his back.

This felt divine.

"Yes." Of course there was a price. There was a price for everything. You couldn't get anything for free. Especially not from Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:12 pm

"What does that mean?"

When he had no reason to be here, did that mean when he died? If he died he would have no one to keep company therefore no reason to be on Earth.

"What price?"

He asked, it really didn't matter because the deal had been struck, no matter what it was he couldn't back out of it now.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Lucifer didn't like going into detail about his contracts. He didn't care to speak about things concerning himself very often.

So he stayed quiet in response to the first question.

These are questions the boy should have asked days ago. Not now. He wouldn't get his answers now.

"You are mine."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Demetri had been too relieved to actually have company and too preoccupied with practicing his powers like he continuously told.

He should have asked but he had been too clouded by his joy.

"Yours?"

He muttered, his heart fluttering a little as he looked up at the man, he didn't know whether he should he afraid or happy to be the mans possession, that meant the demon wanted him, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:21 pm

"Yes."

Lucifer was a greedy person by nature. If he could own something, then he was going to damn well take it.

This human boy had come to him and he was going to take what he was owed.

He could use the boy's soul
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:26 pm

"You mean my soul, don't you?"

He had made a deal with a demon and he had seen enough movies to know that if the demon owned him then chances were that it was going to devour his soul, or at least use it to torment.

Oddly enough the thought that he had damned himself to hell didn't scare him all that much.

Instead he would joyful that he would at least have a companion until the time of his death.

He gave a soft little chuckle as he looked back up.

"I feel like you get the worse end of this deal."

All he was getting was a tattered a broken soul in the end.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 pm

"Yes."

Lucifer pivoted on his foot and leaned down so he was nose-to-nose with the human.

His eyes burned into Demetri's.

"Do I?"

A dark smirk formed in Lucifer's damp lips. "I spend just a few short years by your side and from that I get your soul for eternity. For as long as I desire your soul will serve me."

His wet hands cupped Demetri's cheeks gently.

"I always have the better end of the deal."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Demetri's eyes widened as the man stared him down, despite the demon trying to scare him he still smiled all the same.

"That doesn't sound like such a bad fate."

He wasn't lying as the man cupped his cheeks, he could think of worse ways to spend an eternity.

Though the Demon hadn't exactly been overly friendly or warm during these last few days he had been kind in his own way.

Their deal was for the man to keep him company, he hadn't needed to teach him magic, or protect him, he certainly hadn't needed to help him escape.

If he were more cruel he would have just let the doctors stick nodes in his brain and shock him for days on end.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Why would Lucifer let someone mess with his human?

If he was going to be staying here on Earth, he wanted someone that could actually entertain him.

Nothing was going to get in the way of his entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Demetri got to his feet since the man had gotten out of the shower before stepping into it, drawing the curtain across before stripping off and getting into the hot stream of water.

He didn't intend on pushing his luck with the man, this was probably one of the nicer conversations that they had.

A soft smile graced his lips as he enjoyed the hot water, grabbing the soap and scrubbing himself clean, it had been a long while since he had a chance to bathe and he was starting to smell.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Lucifer shook his head gently as the boy just smiled and stepped into the shower.

This one was strange.

Usually people were terrified of him and his deals. This boy seemed perfectly content with them.

He leant against the tub as he waited for the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Schizophrenia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: